Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Gamecock run has tainted our youth
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Gamecock run has tainted our youth

Dec 4, 2012, 9:55 AM

So my 8yr old Daughter says..."Daddy, the Gamecocks always win" and all my friends at school are gamecock fans and they make fun of me when I wear Clemson colors.

I had to explain the history to my Daughter so she would understand because half of her life (the part she remembers best) THEY HAVE KICKED OUR TAILS at EVERYTHING!

She actually thought from what she's heard (by coot kids of course) that SC has always been the better team!

Order needs to be restored! SC wins should become priority, if they're the best we played all year and we play them last...prepare to BEAT SC at all cost and the rest will come correct?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

amen to that

Dec 4, 2012, 9:57 AM

My three year old son has yet to get a win against them sorry #####......im gonna be sending him back to the manufacturer if he can't get a win next season.......

I feel your pain, Treyhair. I feel your pain.

Dec 4, 2012, 9:58 AM

I had to have this same talk with my 11 year old last year. It is tough trying to make sure your 10 year old (at the time) relays the proper trash talk/history of the series. A kid said to her before last year's game when her school had a Carolina/Clemson Day,"South Carolina always wins." and waddled off in typical Coot fashion.

Re: Gamecock run has tainted our youth

Dec 4, 2012, 10:02 AM

Look at it this way, 2014 recruits were in the seventh grade the last time Clemson beat USC...

and 2030 recruits weren't even born yet. have a point?***

Dec 4, 2012, 12:00 PM

Re: home school

Dec 4, 2012, 10:07 AM

My 11 year old in Irmo said after the game he wanted to be home schooled rather than go back to school. All chickens. Told him he has just got to be strong. The chickens somehow survived all those 4 in a rows.

I was over the loss until this past weekend...

Dec 4, 2012, 10:15 AM

Took my family to Charleston and Saturday we were all wearing CU shirts, hats, etc. 3 diff. people came up to us and told us they were proud of us an respected us for still wearing our CU stuff even in the low country. They were all Scar fans. To add insult to injury after ordering our food from Firehouse subs the guy says "I can tell you're not from around here with all that orange on. All the CU fans here have shut up and put there stuff up for the year." He even tried to crack jokes with my 7 and 10 yr. old, told them if they went to CU they'd learn to drive tractors. His last attempt at humor finally came with the DVR joke, recording Biggest Loser but all that comes on are Clemson games, blah, blah.

Their arrogance is unreal right now.

Re: I was over the loss until this past weekend...

Dec 4, 2012, 10:35 AM

Should have told him to run and get you a cookie and then told your kids it was practice for when they get their degree and have chickens working for them.

null

Charleston is infested with SCar fans

Dec 4, 2012, 10:54 AM [ in reply to I was over the loss until this past weekend... ]

They're impossible to avoid. It's like the plague. And their arrogance is at an all-time high lately.

Sadly true

Dec 4, 2012, 10:27 AM

Sadly true

63-17 was a "long time ago"

Dec 4, 2012, 3:19 PM

I'm not even sure college freshmen remember it.

sigh.

I hate the coots.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Gamecock run has tainted our youth

Dec 4, 2012, 10:28 AM

I would rather be laughed at, ridiculed and generally made fun of for the rest of my God forsaken life than to ever have to refer to myself as a #### lover.

my senior class went 0-4

Dec 4, 2012, 10:57 AM

many of these students from out of state and only became Tiger fans when they came here. So for them, the Gamecocks always win as well.

Don't worry I'm graduating

Dec 4, 2012, 11:53 AM

It breaks my heart to say this but I have realized my presence at Clemson has been a curse. Over the 18 years of my life leading up to college our beloved tigers had only lost 4 maybe 5 times to our sisters to the south. Since entering college we have gone 0-4. This is my main motivation to work hard and graduate on time bc although I never want to leave this beautiful place I cannot take another loss to the coots. I apologize to all of you for my bad luck but I know order will be restored once I graduate.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Don't worry I'm graduating

Dec 4, 2012, 12:01 PM

You guys at upset about how children view the rivalry...WOW. Who cares?

Re: Re: Don't worry I'm graduating

Dec 4, 2012, 12:23 PM

Being a Clemson fan isn't just a hobby, it's a life style, and it's something gamecock fans, like yourself, will continue to envy us for. It's the only rational reason you troll on our boards. Little sister syndrome as I like to call it. We are all in all the time and that means from the time your 2 years old and you first step foot inside Death Valley and your Daddy carries you over to Howard's Rock and you rub it to dedicate 110%. Being from Columbia you could never understand and I don't expect you to.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Re: Don't worry I'm graduating

Dec 4, 2012, 3:07 PM

Your boards are for pure entertainment value you poor delusional soul. This stuff is priceless.

I have never, nor will I, troll coot boards. SC fans, blat!***

Dec 4, 2012, 2:59 PM

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic