Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ryan lost it when he allowed the sack on the final drive.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 2,751

Ryan lost it when he allowed the sack on the final drive.

Feb 5, 2017, 11:02 PM

They were in field goal range. You can't take a sack there, get rid of the ball.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ryan lost it when he allowed the sack on the final drive.

Feb 5, 2017, 11:04 PM

Should have never been throwing the ball should have ran up the middle to set up a straight FG

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 5, 2017, 11:04 PM

I question calling a long pass play when the right tackle went out because of an injury.

Questionable play call!

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Feb 6, 2017, 9:06 AM

If NFL coaches actually had the stones to call runs, the Falcons would have won. Same thing with the Seahawks a couple years ago.

The NFL has moved so far away from the run that they won't even call it when the game depends on it. Just another reason college football is far superior to pro football.

Please stop talking about Matt

Feb 5, 2017, 11:05 PM

Our Dfense ran out of gas and we lost to the greatest Qtrback of all time. I'm sure you could have lined up and called a better game.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I might be a Moran but if even I know not to take the sack,

Feb 5, 2017, 11:09 PM

What does that make Ryan?

Re: I might be a Moran but if even I know not to take the sack,

Feb 7, 2017, 6:10 AM

It actually makes him a guy that just won MVP of NFL and played QB in the Super Bowl . You remain a keyboard expert taking cheap from your mom's basement.

Re: I might be a Moran but if even I know not to take the sack,

Feb 7, 2017, 7:06 AM

That was in response to him calling me a Moran which was edited out last night. It wasn't a cheap shot at all, just an observation. He's paid handsomely to make those decisions. Your right I'm not rich and famous, but I take satisfaction in helping other people who are having a bad day. I'm always there when you need me and I'll sacrifice myself for your loved one.

I guess I'm the Moron. I'm beside myself

Feb 5, 2017, 11:09 PM [ in reply to Please stop talking about Matt ]

Guys as a Falcons fan this was absolutely brutal. One of the most painful sports defeats in my life outside of the Bama game two years ago in the desert. This one will hurt for a long time fellas.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I guess I'm the Moron. I'm beside myself

Feb 5, 2017, 11:11 PM

I'm sorry for the loss. ATL doesn't get many chances. IDC for the NFL,I just wanted to see a great game.

u made ur own point Defense

Feb 5, 2017, 11:18 PM [ in reply to Please stop talking about Matt ]

Was gassed. Even more reason to not take a sack. 3 runs and a fg and atl wins. Matt is good just bad decisions there.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

exactly, your def was gassed, even more of a reason to run

Feb 6, 2017, 8:03 AM [ in reply to Please stop talking about Matt ]

the ball 3 straight times where you milk the clock or get NE to use their timeouts. Your defense gets a little break either way and then you kick the fg to make it a 2 possession game again. If you do pass, you take a quick look and if nothings there you get rid of it. Matt Ryan several times held the ball way too long and took critical sacks that a good game manager doesnt take. Why do you think Brady threw some of those incompletions? It wasnt inaccuracy, it was him feeling the pass rush and knowing his time was up and him getting rid of the ball. The sacks of Brady were more immediate where the pass rush was there in his face pretty quickly. It doesnt take a football genius to see this.

THE OFFENSE NEVER SCORED IN THE 2ND HALF!

Feb 6, 2017, 8:56 AM [ in reply to Please stop talking about Matt ]

Yes, I blame Matt & Shanahan.

Yes, I am a bitter Falcon fan.

Re: Please stop talking about Matt

Feb 7, 2017, 12:17 AM [ in reply to Please stop talking about Matt ]

I guess this means we're friends now lol

Feb 5, 2017, 11:05 PM

bad bad decision - pats simply outplayed them 2nd half

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Bingo.. why do people alays try to make a game into 1 play

Feb 6, 2017, 9:31 AM

Atlanta had the entire 4th qrt to get a drive together to at least kik a fg.. couldn't do it.

They had the entire 4th qrt to stopen 1 of deflatriots drives, and couldn't do it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

holding penalty just as bad***

Feb 5, 2017, 11:08 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: holding penalty just as bad***

Feb 5, 2017, 11:29 PM

Great play calling Kyle Shanahan-San Fran enjoy him!

Feb 5, 2017, 11:13 PM

Disagree with you. Simple play calling and Ryan got to know can't take a sack. Agree once lg injured and before just run the middle. Eat clock and get fg.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 5, 2017, 11:13 PM

Thought i was responding to cu15. My bad.

Feb 5, 2017, 11:14 PM [ in reply to Re: Ryan lost it when he allowed the sack on the final drive. ]

Actually, I think you agree

Feb 5, 2017, 11:22 PM

Yep bump for you! Thanks.

Think i was trying to say i disagree with him calling peeps a moron because everyone knows u can't take a sack.

Feb 5, 2017, 11:23 PM

Not sure why they even called a pass

Feb 6, 2017, 8:41 AM

I thought they lost it when they took the sack and fumbled the ball earlier bottom line is the Falcons did everything wrong a team can do in the 4th quarter to blow a 19 point lead.

Why even throw the ball? After Julio's catch ...

Feb 6, 2017, 12:38 AM

... just run it three times and kick FG and win the game. Pats would have needed two possessions in last 3 minutes of the game. Not going to happen.

If I'm the 49ers I'm rethinking my hire after that terrible second half by Falcons OC (who is now 49ers head coach).

Re: Why even throw the ball? After Julio's catch ...

Feb 6, 2017, 12:45 AM

Good point. Really no reason to drop back at all. And didn't they lose a few yards the play before? They just weren't ready for the moment.

Exactly, just run the ball & kick FG***

Feb 6, 2017, 9:03 AM [ in reply to Why even throw the ball? After Julio's catch ... ]

Feb 6, 2017, 9:39 AM

He had that communication issue in the second half where he had to call a time out. Heven seemed flustered from that moment on.

I have not watched him all year....but it seemed like something in that moment switched in him.

Replies: 27
| visibility 2,751
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic