Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So, let's get real ITT about UofSC
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 276

So, let's get real ITT about UofSC

Sep 18, 2020, 10:15 AM

they named their starting QB as a transfer from CSU, and not the good one (Charleston Southern is the good one), dude who has more ACL surgeries than career wins over their highly-touted sophomore who apparently took one for the team last year and played hurt and whose family moved to Cootlumbia from California.

Being a Tiger fan, I'm black pilled af on UofSC, but I'm: a) not surprised b) giggling at Muschamp screwing up his QBs like at FLorida.

I fully expect Hilinski to transfer and eventually land in the NFL like all former Muschamp QBs

Message was edited by: YoMomma®

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You forgot about their other savior QB

Sep 18, 2020, 10:21 AM

who's now playing WR, lutz

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jay Urich?

Sep 18, 2020, 10:24 AM

I went to high school with his mother.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pretty sure he means Joyner AND Doty

Sep 18, 2020, 10:27 AM

UofSC has three four star QB recruits on that team, and not one of them starting at QB

I thought they had transferred.

Sep 18, 2020, 10:28 AM

But don't really pay attention.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TIL that tdrake is poor af

Sep 18, 2020, 10:30 AM

and can't even pay attention

BUTT FOUR REELS: you're thinking of Brandon McIllwain, who Muschamp cheated out of a six figure baseball signing bonus, and he transfered to Cal

That's probably who I'm thinking of.***

Sep 18, 2020, 10:31 AM

McIllwain=DW4, then Joyner=DW4, then Hillinski=TL16

Sep 18, 2020, 11:17 AM [ in reply to TIL that tdrake is poor af ]

now Gunner Stockton = TL16

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't matter how good he is, he's a junior in HS right now

Sep 18, 2020, 11:54 AM

Mushtramp will be fired at the end of this year or next at latest. Once that Bobo connection gone, I believe that boy gone.

Forgot about Bobo.

Sep 18, 2020, 12:03 PM

He's probably why Hill is starting.

Lutz I'd forgotten about Joyner

Sep 18, 2020, 12:16 PM [ in reply to Pretty sure he means Joyner AND Doty ]

But still havent forgotten him promising to never lose to Clemson cause we wouln't take him. Then having to clarify later he'd never lose as a starter.

Kid thot he was the next DW4

My wife took a grad school class with him last spring.***

Sep 18, 2020, 10:22 AM

he's got Trevor-esque hair tho

Sep 18, 2020, 10:26 AM

so that's just GOTTA make him borderline All-American.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: he's got Trevor-esque hair tho

Sep 18, 2020, 12:11 PM

I dont believe the graphic. That's an old Garcia pic

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So, let's get real ITT about UofSC

Sep 18, 2020, 10:30 AM

In a non-covid season, Muschamp wouldn’t survive. We’ll see how many games he gets to lose this year, he may still find a way to be unemployed by Christmas

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You think so? I honestly can't believe they hired him in the

Sep 18, 2020, 11:13 AM

first place, and it's been obvious for a couple of years now he's terrible. But he's still there, and they gave him a huge buyout. At this point I wonder if they're like Nissan, just putting the worst product out imaginable and hoping everything goes away.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's safe this year because they can't afford his buyout

Sep 18, 2020, 11:23 AM

There is even less pressure this year than normal. If covid somehow follows us into next year too and everyone hasn't died from it, I predict he has another year left..simply due to his buyout.

If he gets another year, I don't think it's hyperbolic to

Sep 18, 2020, 11:39 AM

say it will take them decades to even have another winning season. You know that program is a dumpster fire from top to bottom.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Even if they can him at the end of this season, I don't know

Sep 18, 2020, 12:04 PM

what they can do to turn that place around.

Holy crap...

Sep 18, 2020, 11:25 AM

I thought you were kidding. But I just got back from FGF and there are Carolina fans over there who are still arguing that this is just Muschamp's "best guy plays" philosophy. Despite the fact that he has clearly picked the wrong horse every single year he has been a coach.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hill has better career stats and more experience.

Sep 18, 2020, 11:41 AM

He might actually be the better QB.

If Muschamp says he is...

Sep 18, 2020, 11:42 AM

smart money says he isn't.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did you see what happened to Hilinksi last year?

Sep 18, 2020, 11:45 AM [ in reply to Hill has better career stats and more experience. ]

Hill apparently has had 3 torn ACL's and hasn't played a full season since 2015. He might actually die behind the Gamecock o-line.

Didn't Hilinski have a couple of knee injuries last season?

Sep 18, 2020, 11:50 AM

Any QB is probably in danger.

Replies: 23
| visibility 276
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic