Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Was in ny listned to su announcers
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 2,008

Was in ny listned to su announcers

Nov 6, 2016, 6:56 PM

Those guys were nothing but complementary about the game, team, and the environment. Third quarter was a lot of talk about Rick Erwin's west end. Was nice to hear a different perspective.

Even on the Boulware German suplex they were like ' not sire where the flag is from what is he supposed to do set I'm down gently?'. I think Tanner Muse won their hearts the entire game.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have family in area

Nov 6, 2016, 7:13 PM

Their paper, their coach and the fans I talked to before and during were nothing but complimentary of the game, environment and the level at which our program has achieved

I have nothing but best wishes for the task and aspirations their coach has.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: heard an interview

Nov 7, 2016, 6:33 PM

Of their coach in the preseason. I think they've got a potential winner there. Much to like about that guy

Re: Was in ny listned to su announcers

Nov 7, 2016, 7:05 PM

Grew up a lifetime Cuse fan from central NY State. Fell in love with southern football during my military career. Daughter #1 at Clemson and daughter #2 likely on the way down too.

I'm all in Clemson but will always pull for the team that I grew up loving.

The move to the ACC was the best thing that ever happened to the Cuse. They are re-learning how to do football. Their football fans lost their way in the BIg East They had success in the 90s but really became a fical and obnoxious fan base. I kept catching as many games as I could in the late 90s and 2000's but with all the drunks in the stands and the booing of college kids, the stadium that can be fun but is a liability because the fans don't arrive until the 2nd qtr and leave early because of the traffic...it became no fun. The losing was less disturbing than the fans behavior.

I'm a season ticket holder at Clemson and travel down from NH as much as I can. I was at the game this weekend and was proud to call Clemson my team and introduce my brother from Syracuse to the Clemson game day experience. I was also proud though of the hire of Babers and the way Syracuse tried to compete even though totally outmatched. They'll never be able to match the Clemson football experience but with the gimmick of the dome, which is going to go through a major upgrade, and actually decent overall facilities and a demonstrated financial commitment, they have every reason to expect they can be just as prominent as Louisville.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Was in ny listned to su announcers

Nov 7, 2016, 7:07 PM

Well said. Very nice

Replies: 4
| visibility 2,008
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic