Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I will admit that I watched women's softball before but....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 3,070

I will admit that I watched women's softball before but....

Mar 1, 2020, 5:48 PM

....until this year never really watched it as a fan. All I have to say is WOW. This Cagle girl is a friggin monster. Like I said as a part time watcher to full time Clemson softball fan how would someone who has known the game for a while view this Cagle girl? Is she a best player in the country candidate for years to come?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I will admit that I watched women's softball before but....

Mar 1, 2020, 6:24 PM

The girls are very good, especially Cagle, for mostly freshmen. Every once in a while that fact shows through like the 5 errors in Friday's game. But I think they will do very well this year and for the next 2 or 3. Recruiting off the success of this years team should bode us well.

My biggest complaint is lack of coverage. This is a very special team and it is very entertaining to watch them. Today's game should have been televised on ACCNX. Right now they are my favorite Clemson team. (until football starts).

Here is next week's coverage . . .

Mar 1, 2020, 6:42 PM
IMG_1659.PNG(70.9 K)
IMG_1660.PNG(72.1 K)
IMG_1661.PNG(70.4 K)

We'll get to watch them 4x next week!!!

Makes you happy . . . right?!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

campus only has 2 studios to produce broadcasts

Mar 1, 2020, 6:47 PM [ in reply to Re: I will admit that I watched women's softball before but.... ]

when 3 games are going on at once like today (baseball, softball, lady hoops), one has to be left out. Softball unfortunately drew the short straw today.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: campus only has 2 studios to produce broadcasts

Mar 2, 2020, 7:16 AM

Out of the three, softball would win every time.

A great addition to Tiger Sports

Mar 1, 2020, 6:51 PM

I attended my first game yesterday. I have a friend with a daughter on the team. They were really fun to watch. Some of those girls just crushed the ball. They seem to be a really close team. Very composed. I love that so many kids were hanging out on the "hill" behind the fence in general seats. Great atmosphere!!!!!!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 1, 2020, 6:53 PM

I have Youtube TV that has the ACCN. How do I watch ACCNX? I tried to watch several time this weekend through logging in to the ESPN app and putting YouTube TV as my provider but there was always an error. I was thinking if you had the ACCN you also had access to ACCNX? No?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

get DirecTV would be my best advice

Mar 1, 2020, 7:04 PM

gotta front that $$ to get happy benefits.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: get DirecTV would be my best advice

Mar 1, 2020, 7:42 PM

no way. Just got rid of them over a year ago and will NEVER go back.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: get DirecTV would be my best advice

Mar 2, 2020, 9:01 AM

Simple fix, had this happen to me.
Scroll to the bottom of the espn app, go to help settings, and scroll down to deactivate live tv click it, then turn it back on. It will give you an espn website and a code. Go to site and give your provider (direct tv) and and the code and it will activate it.
Hope it works.

I watch them on the . . .

Mar 1, 2020, 7:11 PM [ in reply to Re: I will admit that I watched women's softball before but.... ]

Watch ESPN App . . . Using my iPad, freeing the big screen for my bride.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 1, 2020, 8:15 PM [ in reply to Re: I will admit that I watched women's softball before but.... ]

That’s how you do it. Log in with YouTube TV as your provider. Then you can watch via the ESPN app.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Replies: 11
| visibility 3,070
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic