Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
funny quotes from Alabama fans on SECRANT on NCG
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

funny quotes from Alabama fans on SECRANT on NCG

Feb 1, 2017, 2:54 PM

I wanted to get these out before things got too old... pretty funny!

On Bama fans being mad at Hurts - "That's like being mad at a puppy for pissing on the floor."

On Nick Saben - "I guess that is the price you pay when you play musical chairs with OCs"

On Hurts' good points - "The positive for him last night no turnovers, threw the ball away a lot better."

On Bama's hurry up offense - "This game will forever be known as the hurry up and lose the title game."

On Clemson receivers - "Fool me once shame on you... Fool me twice... Wrong coverage to be in"

On Renfrow - "We have set that white boy up for life the last two years. Plenty of free #### forever."

On fans bitching about the ref's calls - "Everyone shut the frick up about the refs. The fricking refs didn't go 4/16 on third down"

On losing - "I definitely haz a sad" 

On Bama's D being tired - "I put some of the five star talent that has been sitting on the sideline all night in the fricking game. There is no way that a younger fresh five star is any worse than a wore slap out starter."

On Renfrow again - "Stop trying to strip him and tackle the dude....####"

On Clemsons last drive - "Two minutes and 2 time outs. They will march downfield like Sherman through Georgia "

A Renfrow compliment - "I hate Renfroe. Hate hate hate. the 12 year old Renfrow is just a Bama killer."

On Derick Henry - "By the way, has Henry officially come out of the closet yet?"

On the bad Ref rants - "Clemson ran 99 plays...not even SEC refs could have bailed us out last night"

Another compliment - "we are a great defense, but in that second half, Watson and his receivers would not be denied"

On all the new Clemson fans -"Kinda the same with me being a Dallas fan this year. All of the sudden some of my friends or acquaintances have been Dallas fans since they were born but just now decided to tell me."

On Hurts going 13/31 - "Delivery was good... it was just missing something"

On truth - "If anyone told me Bama would score 31 points against Clemson and still lose, I would have laughed at them."

Watson compliment - "we saw what a true dual threat looked like last night."

On Bama fan base - "We just sit there like it's a golf match or something. If you're going to sit down and shut up then do it in the comfort of your home."

On Bama fan base 2- "Was Bama outnumbered by Clemson fans in the stadium? Clearly. But honestly we could've outnumbered them 8-1 and they still would've been making more noise."

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: funny quotes from Alabama fans on SECRANT on NCG

Feb 1, 2017, 3:03 PM

Those are some good ones

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Feb 1, 2017, 6:56 PM

Thanks for that post.. made my name!

Feb 1, 2017, 6:57 PM

Day.. sorry!

Feb 1, 2017, 3:20 PM

Wonder if 'Bama fans are becoming just a bit complacent? I (a Tiger rooter) was home and making a whole bunch of noise. Goooooooo Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb 1, 2017, 3:27 PM

Hahaha! Classic
GO TIGERS!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What an excellent compilation. Outside of the "bammers" I

Feb 1, 2017, 3:48 PM

have found Alabama fans to be knowledgeable, astute, and surprisingly reasonable as a whole. Again, this is not including the homers that live in AL and claim the Tide as their own.

The class they signed today should make the

Feb 1, 2017, 3:59 PM

Bama faithful feel a whole lot better.

FOR SOMEONE WITH ONLY 4 POSTS U SURE HIT A HOME RUN HERE +1

Feb 1, 2017, 6:30 PM

I was formally known as Furious george and have changed my name to match the name I use to call on WCCP radio.

Superb find!

Feb 1, 2017, 6:47 PM

This should be framed as a reminder of what a complacent fan base looks like and complains about.
May we always be hungry and loud!
(with class and excellence)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Two minutes and 2 time outs. They will march downfield...

Feb 1, 2017, 6:48 PM

...like Sherman through Georgia." That is a classic right there LOL.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Re: "Two minutes and 2 time outs. They will march downfield...

Feb 1, 2017, 6:57 PM

Yep, that was my favorite too.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 1, 2017, 7:20 PM

Bama fans earned my respect. No problems with them at all. In fact LSU, FSU and Bama fans no problem with any of them.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic