Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
from SB nation
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 860

from SB nation

Sep 21, 2014, 11:22 AM

From SB Nation
I'm also going to call out Chad Morris here. Now I'm not sure how much of his playcalling is because of Watson's incomplete knowledge of the playbook, but there wasn't a lot of creativity. This team needs to at least try to attack the middle of the field with the passing game. Watson was willing to try it several times to great effect and it needs to happen more. Hopefully this changes as Watson gets more experience.

And speaking of Watson, we now have a new starting QB. There is no way Dabo can justify continuing to start Cole and I do have to give him credit for making the decision early in this game. He gave Cole a chance but then when he saw the success we were have with Watson he didn't hesitate. That can only bode well for us.

As for Watson, he answered the question of handling the pressure tonight. Though he wasn't able to lead us to a win he was calm and collected. I want to say he only had 2 bad throws and even then they weren't terrible, just not the best decision. He can make the throws and the decisions. The future has finally arrived and I can't wait to see how the rest of the season goes.

Oh and the kicking, I'm sorry but we need to try a change. That stuff won't fly any more

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

at least try to attack the middle of the field with the pass***

Sep 21, 2014, 11:23 AM

Funny that others see what some of our own fans

Sep 21, 2014, 11:24 AM

Cannot

If you recall last night, the sports announcers showed on

Sep 21, 2014, 11:26 AM

instant replay how open the middle of the field was. They said Morris will see this and take advantage of it. He never did.

Re: from SB nation

Sep 21, 2014, 11:38 AM

How many close games have Clemson won? Not many to my recollection.

Give me Steve Spurrier last night and we win that game by 14 points easy. We can make excuses for this or that, but we get out coached, out schemed by better coaching staffs.

Replies: 4
| visibility 860
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic