Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
gulf coast ####
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

gulf coast ####

Nov 21, 2014, 5:23 PM

When you need a laugh go to fgf and read some of gulf coast #### post. His obsession with Clemson is amazing. Even the other coot fans that post on their board laugh at him and make fun of him.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FGF just makes me lose faith in humanity I try to laugh

Nov 21, 2014, 5:31 PM

but end up just getting annoyed and in a bad mood. That's the worst of the worst in coot sites and people from cocky talk and whatever other one is bash it talking about how stupid the people there are and refuse to go on it so you know its a shitehole

filled to the brim of nothing but mouth breathers.

Nov 21, 2014, 5:32 PM

Nm

Re: filled to the brim of nothing but mouth breathers.

Nov 21, 2014, 5:59 PM

Why do you go to fgf? I'm a coot and don't even visit that site. The Big Spur has by far the best posters, insiders, and information. I compare a lot of tbet posters to fgf posters. A lot of homers with no real inside info.

Nov 21, 2014, 6:30 PM

Like you

What do YOU call

Nov 21, 2014, 7:43 PM [ in reply to Re: filled to the brim of nothing but mouth breathers. ]

choking 4th. Qtr leads? Then, wash, rinse and repeat?

AGAIN AND AGAIN...

-Doc

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

Re: What do YOU call

Nov 21, 2014, 8:01 PM

Kentucky had it coming . They weren't ready for a win in football , and then the Coots showed up.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Nov 21, 2014, 9:25 PM [ in reply to Re: filled to the brim of nothing but mouth breathers. ]

It's because most people on our site are OBSESSED with Scar. They're so angry that Spurrier has owned CU in the last few years, they can't stand it. Honestly, most of the clowns on here have never left Sputh Carolina and don't realize there's a Whole world out there - That Scar U is a joke outside of Columbia. Which is a joke of a town in its self

Nov 21, 2014, 9:26 PM

Ha - That's South, not Sputh for you homers

Nov 21, 2014, 9:33 PM

Backward it have you . Coots are obsessed with Clemson and all things Clemson. We own them historically and it is ingrained into their chicken DNA that they must follow us and our goings on.
In truth , they wish that they were us ...and of course they can never be.
1 title , 120+ years of weakness.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Silly Argument - Win the Game

Nov 21, 2014, 9:42 PM

Recruits don't care about History, ####### argument. Recruits care about NOW - that's what moves the meter. Tell Grandpa, hopefully Dabo gets it right this season, so he can die a happy man

+1 for the "Backward it have you."***

Nov 21, 2014, 11:31 PM [ in reply to Re: filled to the brim of nothing but mouth breathers. ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ONE TITLE!! Let that sink in! 100+ years! Does ANY

Nov 21, 2014, 11:54 PM [ in reply to Re: filled to the brim of nothing but mouth breathers. ]

other college team have a sorrier history?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ONE TITLE!! Let that sink in! 100+ years! Does ANY

Nov 22, 2014, 12:03 AM

Recruits don't care about history ? Well , if they are gonna sign with the Grunstains in Cootlumbia then I would say that they're better off not caring ...since there is none.
What you have in that hole is a bunch of echoes and cobwebs where there should be trophies and title banners.
That school has gone nearly a century point two five without anybody in the CFB world even noticing. Every day you are making history ...and the best 5 year stretch in the Dirtpecker Football annals is gonna show zero conference championships , zero major bowls and a whole lotta bragging about nothing .
History , learn it Coot ..or you're doomed to repeat it.

DB23

I'll stick with the lunge for laughs.***

Nov 21, 2014, 6:18 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'll stick with the lunge for laughs.***

Nov 21, 2014, 6:23 PM

Why would any fan of any rival visit any rival site ? It boggles. It is like an obsession that I am not in contact with on even the basest level.
Does reading the "other sides point of view" make it seem lile they have a better perspective of their own team ? I just don't get it.
If you disagree with 90+% of what you are reading , wouldn't you just rather not take part in that. It's like self imposed mental abuse. Weird.

DB23

Re: gulf coast ####

Nov 21, 2014, 9:16 PM

His name sounds like a #### title.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Re: gulf coast ####

Nov 21, 2014, 11:09 PM

Gulf Coast #### ---Sounds like the title to a gay #### movie.

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic