Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
fgf
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 2,302

fgf

Sep 2, 2019, 9:23 AM

It's worth a few minutes to check out FGF. Coot FB is a dumpster fire right now. Couldn't happen to a finer bunch! With any luck they may get a bowl bid … NOT! LOL!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: fgf

Sep 2, 2019, 9:27 AM

Where have all the "A-she-she" comments gone? I miss Manafold!

Re: fgf- remember the "we could win the ACC" comments

Sep 2, 2019, 9:37 AM

Yeah like all those many other times they won the ACC when they were a memember. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

0-4 in their last four ACC games.***

Sep 2, 2019, 11:25 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

If Manifold is not a Clemson troll...

Sep 2, 2019, 10:40 AM [ in reply to Re: fgf ]

he is without question or exception the biggest idiot and most moronic among all uof5c fans.

Considering that fan base, that would be quite an accomplishment.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: If Manifold is not a Clemson troll...

Sep 2, 2019, 10:43 AM

I was of the opinion that Manafold was a Clemson troll , but his absence during this fun time makes one wonder if he isn't indeed a true moron with the most garnet of glasses ever donned .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

He had to be a real Coot. Even a troll with a Mensa IQ

Sep 2, 2019, 10:50 AM

could not have intentionally appeared as stupid as ole' Exhaust Face. We are forgetting the most obvious reason he is not around right now. He may have been incarcerated by Live PD?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If Manifold is not a Clemson troll...

Sep 2, 2019, 11:17 AM [ in reply to Re: If Manifold is not a Clemson troll... ]

Freddie B Cocky and Cockofdawn are not far behind Manafold in the delusion category

C'mon guys. Going over there right now is like

Sep 2, 2019, 9:33 AM

stealing money from a blind beggars cup. You know you shouldn't do it, "AND I HOPE YOU BURN IN H-E-L-L-!" :)

Not really, I just felt like quoting Samuel L. Jackson this fine Labor Day. Maybe I will even grill a tasty burger later!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What exactly did they really expect !?!?!?!

Sep 2, 2019, 9:42 AM

Muschamp was a miserable failure at a program (Florida) with more resources, better facilities, and a stronger recruiting base.

He was, at least, uof5c's seventh choice (after everyone else pretty much turned them down), and even then, he still had to beg Tanner for the job because he knew Auburn was about to can him.

What in the wide world would make anyone think he would just roll into Columbia and make chicken salad out of chicken $#!7.

More grandiose delusions and over-exaggerated optimism, but I do enjoy watching them continually set themselves-up for even more disappointment.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: What exactly did they really expect !?!?!?!

Sep 2, 2019, 9:53 AM

Let’s give Mack Brown just a little credit for not recommending Muschamp get the Texas job when he left. He new then it would be a disaster. Then again he did hire Muschamp.

Re: What exactly did they really expect !?!?!?!

Sep 2, 2019, 11:21 AM

Muschamp may have been a fine assistant. Great assistants don't always equate to great head coaches.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: fgf

Sep 2, 2019, 10:58 AM

I'll let the others slum it. Anything really entertaining will get reposted here,

Replies: 12
| visibility 2,302
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic