Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
fellows...we got our butts whipped. However, I'm still a
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 723

fellows...we got our butts whipped. However, I'm still a

Oct 20, 2013, 9:13 AM

Clemson Tiger fan and will always be. For all of you who now want to bash our Tigers and their coaching staff, you are not real Clemson Tiger fans. I have sat here for the last couple of years and read how much you all believe in Dabo and Morris. Now some of you are crying how bad of a coach they are. FSU has it going right now and Winston is one heck of a QB and our next QB is coming in Jan. I have been waiting for the last twenty years for Clemson to win plus games again. Now it is happening and some of you all think one loss is the end of the world!!!! We got beat and beat bad. It happens. They have recruited very well and it showed.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: fellows...we got our butts whipped. However, I'm still a

Oct 20, 2013, 9:17 AM

I've never bought the BS that Dabo has been selling ... never...He is fine cheerleader and fairly smooth con man ...no more... no less..

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 20, 2013, 9:19 AM

Okay -- who do YOU want as our coach?

Oct 20, 2013, 9:27 AM

not you

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 20, 2013, 9:39 AM [ in reply to Re: fellows...we got our butts whipped. However, I'm still a ]

I bet you are one of those who think they are perfect, without understanding it is only in your own mind.

Did you get pushed hard growing up? Did you hear how stupid and lazy you were; that you would not amount to a hill of beans everyday of your life?

Family laugh at you because you didn't make straight A's in school? Do you use this term in just about every situation, "If there is one thing I hate," without understanding you must hate everything.

You should take some of your own perfect advice and get a life.... a real one.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

Oct 20, 2013, 9:43 AM

Bunch of Coots dressed up as Tigers on this board is what it is. This board is worse than the FGF when we experience any type of adversity.

Replies: 5
| visibility 723
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic