Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

YOUR BALANCE
face it the SEC >>>>>>>>>>> ACC...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1,601

face it the SEC >>>>>>>>>>> ACC...

Dec 31, 2012, 2:02 PM

espn is right in pumping up the sec they are very very good.even their bottom feeder teams are good compared to other schools.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: face it the SEC >>>>>>>>>>> ACC...

Dec 31, 2012, 2:07 PM

Bottom feeder teams like????

Maybe Auburn this year? Or Arkansas? Or how about Ole Miss, bowl eligible, but it took 'em to the last week to get there. How about Miss. St? They only beat the other crappy teams of the SEC. I guess you could call them the Cream of the Crap. What about Tennesee? Kentucky? Are these the bottom feeders you refer to? If so you need to check again, because those teams are just as crappy as any crappy team in any other conference. Good by association doesn't cut it! Not in the SEC not anywhere.

#### stinks, even when it's SEC ####!

Dec 31, 2012, 2:12 PM

Agree with you on this, but the difference comes from the mid point of the conference up...much better than the ACC. But you guys have the same situation in basketball. The vast majority of your teams can beat the SEC!

It's just become a battle of the have's and have not's!

Dec 31, 2012, 2:17 PM [ in reply to Re: face it the SEC >>>>>>>>>>> ACC... ]

Jlyday

where would you put NC State in the tiers of the ACC? They got rolled by Tennessee didn't they?

Dec 31, 2012, 2:21 PM

NC State is a mid-level team in the ACC, and yes they stack up well against most conference's mid-level teams.

But the OP said "bottom feeders".

So what bs argument can you SEC homers come up with to deflect the fact that the BOTTOM of the SEC is just as bad as the BOTTOM of anywhere else?

Dec 31, 2012, 2:52 PM

Yep NCST is working "wonders" against the mid level SEC team vandy.

the chickentroll opinion, never wanted, never needed,

Dec 31, 2012, 2:59 PM

seldom considered..........

Just exactly where do you think NCSt would stand in ANY conference?????.....say.....middle of the pack?? even IF they hadn't fired their coach??

idiot.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: the chickentroll opinion, never wanted, never needed,

Dec 31, 2012, 3:19 PM

In some conferences NC State would finish middle of the pack, but I don't think they would be middle of the pack in the SEC. Let's say NC State and Kentucky switched schedules. NC State would have an SEC slate of Florida, South Carolina, Miss State, Arkansas, Georgia, Mizzou, Vandy, and Tennessee. Barring a fantastic comeback, NC State will have lost to Tennessee (1-7) and Vandy (5-3). I doubt they would have beaten 4 of the other teams to be .500 in conference play. I think they would have beaten Arkansas and Mizzou with Miss State being a toss up. Hardly middle of the pack stuff.

Dec 31, 2012, 2:15 PM

There was an espn announcer saying that they will always be 10-0 against bad teams (the ACC) and 0-3 against good teams. Lol if you think the tigers beat LSU you should go back and look at the teams clemson has played as opposed to LSU. The experience of playing in the SEC helps as opposed to Clemson who plays bs teams most weeks. The SEC experience wins this for LSU. I know a blowout is predicted but refer to the SC game at home where the points clemson got doesn't tell the true tell of how bad they were manhandled during the game. If Clemson keeps it close LSU is having a bad game. My prediction another SEC win over the ACC

Dec 31, 2012, 2:32 PM

I might consider this statement if I cared---I am a CLEMSON fan not an ACC fan!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i myself think the same..

Dec 31, 2012, 2:36 PM

but we are a product of the conference we are in.it is a sad fact.ball state was the best team we beat this year.that isnt good

Dec 31, 2012, 2:41 PM [ in reply to Re: face it the SEC >>>>>>>>>>> ACC... ]

You should care. You are only as good as your conference. That is why they wear (lol) the ACC patch on the uni. I guess you are happy being the third tallest midget in the conference ( behind power houses of fsu and gt) of course. Again lol

Dec 31, 2012, 3:02 PM [ in reply to Re: face it the SEC >>>>>>>>>>> ACC... ]

Now this is just dumb.

True....True...True...But...

Dec 31, 2012, 3:00 PM

The other 3 conferences are for inferior to the SEC also and The ACC is the only conference that steps up and plays the SEC in OOC games.....Check it out, the ACC has played more games against the SEC than any other conference

The question is not to compare the ACC to the SEC but to compare the ACC to the B1G and the PAC and the Big 12....there is not much difference,,,,but you never here about that because the ACC plays all of their OOC games and bowl games against the SEC

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1,601
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic