Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Recruit Update: Keith Marshall ready to announce decision
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Recruit Update: Keith Marshall ready to announce decision

Oct 31, 2011, 5:39 PM

Keith Marshall ready to announce decision

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo needs to get the back of his business card ready...

Oct 31, 2011, 5:44 PM

Maybe he has the CJ Spiller one framed, so he can show it to Keith.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Excuse me? I don't go down to your work and tell you how to flip the burger!"

Re: Recruit Update: Keith Marshall ready to announce decision

Oct 31, 2011, 5:55 PM

Georgia's begging him not to take the CU visit.If he makes to CU next week with Kelly and Hopper there, he's ALL IN.If he doesn't make the visit, he Gawga bound.

We have no chance if he is ready**

Oct 31, 2011, 8:52 PM

We have no chance if he is ready..We're hoping to get in the picture completely.

Oct 31, 2011, 7:47 PM

Why would he want to go to Georgia with Crowell there playing so well as a true freshman?

UGA-bound.***

Oct 31, 2011, 9:01 PM

extremely little chance he comes to clemson

Oct 31, 2011, 9:42 PM

if he's smart, he doesn't come near clemson. our depth chart at RB is way too full especially if ellington returns which is likely since his season has been plagued by injuries. we need to focus on other needs anyway with only a couple spots left in this class

Re: extremely little chance he comes to clemson

Nov 1, 2011, 12:02 AM

RB depth chart way too full? Do tell. Ellington is king of the hill IF he returns. After that, Bellamy. After that? Howard? Sure, DJ is solid, but certainly nowhere near elite.

What am I missing about the RB position being too full on the depth chart?

Nov 1, 2011, 12:11 AM

We don't have a snowball chance but if we did Clemson would not turn that talent down.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 1, 2011, 10:34 AM [ in reply to Re: extremely little chance he comes to clemson ]

I'll give you that as of now Howard is not elite. but he's definitely shown a lot of potential in what few snaps he's gotten this year. by next year who knows where our RBs will be and unless marshall has the same impact as watkins, he would have a lot to battle through.

Nov 1, 2011, 5:39 PM

Let us not forget Hot Rod!

Bull monkeys! You can never have enough talented

Nov 1, 2011, 5:55 PM [ in reply to extremely little chance he comes to clemson ]

running back on the roster or coming in. Things change in a heartbeat. A talent like Marshall could find a home quickly on this team and grow into a star in the years coming up.

We all saw what missing just one running back did to us Saturday night. The more the merrier.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Bull monkeys! You can never have enough talented

Nov 4, 2011, 9:10 AM

Just a few scenarios for consideration IF:

*Andre decides to enter the NFL draft
*Andre stays and remains injury plauged

*Mike doesn't "mature" mentally (team attitude vs.showboating); physically (not able to run thru anybody & hasn't really been breaking tackles), or in the dedication department regarding learning the playbook and protecting the football
*Mike makes an unfortunate emotional decision to transfer

As for DJ, he's developing into a great short yardage back, but I don't see him as a game breaker or one that DCs prepare for.

Lastly, I'll always side with Dabo & Chad in that..."everyone has a chance to start...the best player plays". Now whether Keith has a chance to be another Sammy-like player or a Marcus Lattimore for us, he's 5 STAR that with everything I see and read about this young man I'd love to see in Death Valley rubbin' the Rock.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2011, 9:14 AM [ in reply to Bull monkeys! You can never have enough talented ]

*Mike doesn't "mature" mentally (team attitude vs.showboating); physically (currently he's not big enough or strong enough to run thru anybody & hasn't really been breaking tackles); or in the dedication department regarding learning the playbook and protecting the football

{allow me to add that I am a fan and supporter of Mike...I probably have given him more of a break than he has of himself...although it may not sound like it here. I am from Florida and was very excited when he chose to be a Tiger. Am I somewhat disappointed so far? Yep, but so is he and I don't believe I've said anything here that hasn't been thought of. Mike, if you happen to read this, know that the bulk of the TigerNation stands with you everytime you take the field}

As for DJ, he's developing into a great short yardage back, but I don't see him as a game breaker or one that DCs prepare for.

Lastly, I'll always side with Dabo & Chad in that..."everyone has a chance to start...the best player plays". Now whether Keith has a chance to be another Sammy-like player or a Marcus Lattimore for us, he's 5 STAR that with everything I see and read about this young man I'd love to see in Death Valley rubbin' the Rock.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2011, 9:26 AM [ in reply to Bull monkeys! You can never have enough talented ]

*Mike doesn't "mature" mentally (team attitude vs.showboating); physically (currently he's not big enough or strong enough to run thru anybody & hasn't really been breaking tackles); or in the dedication department with regards to learning the playbook and protecting the football

{allow me to add that I am a fan and supporter of Mike...I probably have given him more of a break than he has of himself...although it may not sound like it here. I am from Florida and was very excited when he chose to be a Tiger. Am I somewhat disappointed so far? Yep, but so is he and I don't believe I've said anything here that hasn't been thought of. Mike, if you happen to read this, know that the bulk of the TigerNation stands with you everytime you take the field...We're All In and neither one of us should give up on each other}

As for DJ, he's developing into a great short yardage back, but I don't see him as a game breaker or one that DCs prepare for...at least not yet.

Lastly, I'll always side with Dabo & Chad in that..."everyone has a chance to start...the best player plays". Now whether Keith might be another Sammy-like player or a Marcus Lattimore for us...don't know, but he is a 5 STAR across-the-board that with everything I see and read about this young man I'd love to see him in Death Valley rubbin' the Rock before putting more Orange in the endzone.

It's weird, but I have the feeling I've read this exact post

Nov 4, 2011, 9:30 AM

somewhere before.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Nov 4, 2011, 9:37 AM [ in reply to Bull monkeys! You can never have enough talented ]

Sorry...please disregard the first 2 drafts.

anyone else find it a little odd

Nov 1, 2011, 6:04 PM

that he decides to visit CU the same day all other Georgia RB's are suspended because of a drug test?

Re: anyone else find it a little odd

Nov 2, 2011, 12:28 PM

I hope he does come to Clemson.

Nov 4, 2011, 9:26 AM

I don't know why Marshall would not want to come to Clemson. George runs a pro offense and have Crowell from last years class. Morris will find multiple ways to get him the ball in space and let him do his thing. Come on down to TigerTown Marshall.

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic