Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
dippin dots question
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

dippin dots question

Sep 9, 2015, 2:43 PM

do the Dippin' Dots at Death Valley come in a souvenir Clemson helmet? They do that in Athens and at the Braves games.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: dippin dots question

Sep 9, 2015, 2:48 PM

My question is at what point do dippin dots become the ice cream of the present and not the future? They have been around for 20 years.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did everybody get drunk and or stoned and forget

Sep 9, 2015, 2:53 PM

we've already covered this. There really is no need in the whole wide world to have multiple dippin dot threads in a day.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Did everybody get drunk and or stoned and forget

Sep 9, 2015, 3:15 PM

We need to talk about it now. Our recruiting is starting to hurt because of the lack of dippin dots at Clemson. First is was the lack of a Chick-Fil-A now dippin dots. When will the madness end. Clemson needs to get with the times and start spending money on important things. Go Tigers

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But we have already talked about it there, sparky.

Sep 9, 2015, 3:23 PM

Half a dozen times or so.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: But we have already talked about it there, sparky.

Sep 9, 2015, 4:23 PM

How did you know that they called me "Sparky" in the Navy.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 9, 2015, 2:59 PM

Am I the only one here who hates dippin' dots? Messy little melting balls.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Stay skrong LbU***

Sep 9, 2015, 3:02 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I doubt

Sep 9, 2015, 3:06 PM

he's that skrong!

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Sep 9, 2015, 3:53 PM [ in reply to Re: dippin dots question ]

never had any.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are Dippin' Dots really frozen rabbit poop?***

Sep 9, 2015, 3:02 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

No

Sep 9, 2015, 3:10 PM

At Death Valley they come in an oculus. I wouldn't expect a leg humper to understand.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Why do they come in a Clemson helmet in Athens and Atl?***

Sep 9, 2015, 3:14 PM

I was wondering the EXACT same thing

Sep 9, 2015, 3:15 PM

weird

Re: I was wondering the EXACT same thing

Sep 9, 2015, 3:35 PM

IF not, some of you all should be lawyers. You can take a post and tear it to shreds. ;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

we too deep??

Sep 9, 2015, 3:15 PM [ in reply to Re: Why do they come in a Clemson helmet in Athens and Atl?*** ]

nm

They do at the baseball games, but not football***

Sep 9, 2015, 5:50 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

thanks***

Sep 9, 2015, 10:14 PM

d

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic