Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
deer "I AM SAM"...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 40
| visibility 1

deer "I AM SAM"...

Jan 21, 2016, 12:25 PM

you has the splainin to do?

sam
post images

sam1
image upload no limit

sam2
photo hosting

sam3
free screen capture

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: deer "I AM SAM"...

Jan 21, 2016, 12:27 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

I had a feeling I'd be needing this...

Jan 21, 2016, 12:28 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

What started with forgetting to post under the

Jan 21, 2016, 12:29 PM

right scok

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=18849286

ended in a deep, deep rabbit hole.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

and i thought shanley had the case of the looser real bad...***

Jan 21, 2016, 12:32 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 21, 2016, 12:34 PM

Tgrlvr1989

Wytiger

D2johnstone

Scardiff

null

I wonder if she will take the time to respond under each

Jan 21, 2016, 12:37 PM

of her user names?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

It's the right thing to do.***

Jan 21, 2016, 12:45 PM

null

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Especially for a nurse, she's bound by ethics right?***

Jan 21, 2016, 12:46 PM

Yes, just like lawyers.

Jan 21, 2016, 12:58 PM

Wait, sorry. Bad example.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Holy crap, you scared me for a second

Jan 21, 2016, 12:59 PM

Don't do that again bob

Re: I wonder if she will take the time to respond under each

Jan 21, 2016, 1:09 PM [ in reply to I wonder if she will take the time to respond under each ]

I am shocked that she hasnt posted yet ;)

null

gimme a min...

Jan 21, 2016, 1:10 PM [ in reply to Re: deer "I AM SAM"... ]

grabbin' the trail mixes.

I think she's ignoring us

Jan 21, 2016, 1:18 PM

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=18860445

Re: gimme a min...

Jan 21, 2016, 1:19 PM [ in reply to gimme a min... ]

null

Re: gimme a min...

Jan 21, 2016, 3:51 PM

still waiting

null

Will Dabo be buying everyjuan pizza

Jan 21, 2016, 12:40 PM

for this outing?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: Will Dabo be buying everyjuan pizza

Jan 21, 2016, 12:43 PM

Do you get a piece per user name or per person?

Just trying to see if Stanely needs to get a Uhaul or not.

null

Re: Will Dabo be buying everyjuan pizza

Jan 21, 2016, 12:48 PM

I knew there was something off about d2 & Tigerluvr.

They were just Stanley in a manic state.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

although shanely needs much professional help, i'm not sure

Jan 21, 2016, 12:55 PM

she created her own, but that wood be the magnificent twist to shanely's sordid & very scarey tale.

Re: although shanely needs much professional help, i'm not sure

Jan 21, 2016, 1:47 PM

Shanely has reached out to me via Tmail this morning...

She seems pretty upset her latest name 50_going on_15 was sent to the crapper.

null

Jan 21, 2016, 1:48 PM

LOL, I'd love to see that tmale.

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Jan 21, 2016, 1:49 PM

Check your tmail... its a good one.

null

Every Shaneley tmail is a good Shaneley tmail***

Jan 21, 2016, 1:53 PM

Jan 21, 2016, 1:55 PM [ in reply to Re: although shanely needs much professional help, i'm not sure ]

That was good.

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

plus juan for a shanely tmale...***

Jan 21, 2016, 1:50 PM [ in reply to Re: although shanely needs much professional help, i'm not sure ]

Jan 21, 2016, 12:42 PM

Whoa

Jan 21, 2016, 1:01 PM

Re: deer "I AM SAM"...***

Jan 21, 2016, 1:31 PM

This might turn into a shanely situation

Jan 21, 2016, 1:45 PM

Who ##### needs 4(that we know of) active accounts??

maybe if we go slow with I AM SAM, we'll get an

Jan 21, 2016, 1:51 PM

photo tumblr_mrmfr83s8B1sziynlo2_250_zpsva072mpc.gif

There is precedent.***

Jan 21, 2016, 1:52 PM

Jan 21, 2016, 1:58 PM

That is a lot to keep up with . Wonder if they ever talk to themselves ? I don't think that would be a lot of fun ...but then again I don't have the time to try .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Yes...

Jan 21, 2016, 2:02 PM

yes they do.

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=18842369

Re: Yes...

Jan 21, 2016, 2:14 PM

If they are truly one in the same poster ...there is nothing anyone can do for him/her beyond prayer and possibly suggestions on a quality mental health professional .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: Yes...

Jan 21, 2016, 2:15 PM

Agreed.

Jan 21, 2016, 2:02 PM [ in reply to Re: deer "I AM SAM"... ]

They definitely talk to each other....

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/thread.jspa?messageID=18842321

Jan 21, 2016, 2:21 PM [ in reply to Re: deer "I AM SAM"... ]

If you score by thumbing yourself, are you a master baiter? Axing for newb

Will the new scoks be "Son of Sam"?

Jan 21, 2016, 2:03 PM

if bob shows up, maybe he cood ask one of his yippee dogs?***

Jan 21, 2016, 2:11 PM

Is this a list? Asking for a scok.

Jan 21, 2016, 2:17 PM

TIA

Screw Calford.

Replies: 40
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic