Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
cu recruiting class vs usc
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 1

cu recruiting class vs usc

Feb 9, 2014, 12:03 PM

If you study the latest recruiting class between the 2 schools and ignore the rankings what you see is clemson signing mostly skilled players
and usc signing d-lineman, d-backs and d-ends with a few select
skill positions. it seems the schools are the reverse of what they use to be and that might explain the the 5 year streak.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: cu recruiting class vs usc

Feb 9, 2014, 12:09 PM

I think the 2015 classes will be the opposite of this year. I think CU is going after some big lineman hard on both sides of the ball. Their off to a great start with Hyatt and others look very interested too.

Feb 9, 2014, 12:10 PM

They're. Sorry about that.

coots

Feb 9, 2014, 12:17 PM

Thanks for your input coot. All our dlinemen are returning and we signed 8 dbs last year.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: coots

Feb 9, 2014, 12:25 PM

They only understand what is happening right now or what others have told them that makes them feel better for the moment. They don't have a clue of what has been happening b/c, the smarter coots that know, hasn't told them that part yet. Keep your moral up Charlie.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Coot Troll***

Feb 9, 2014, 12:18 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You are obviously correct

Feb 9, 2014, 12:34 PM

The fear of the dominant USC line caused our punt returner and Qb to drop the ball. It also caused our WR to float a pass instead of driving a pass to a wide open WR.

I usually don't compare our class to USC

Feb 9, 2014, 12:35 PM

Since they're in the PAC 12 and we never play them. Rarely go after the same guys

2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 9, 2014, 12:36 PM

Argument being is I don't care how many skilled positions you have on offense,if you can't open holes for them,you won't get much production.
On the opposite side of the ball,a good defense can hold a great offense if that offense doesn't have the beef up front.
You need both.

Both teams filled needs....***

Feb 9, 2014, 12:44 PM

Correct Title: cu recruiting class vs usc not...

Feb 9, 2014, 1:11 PM

...recruiting class.

Yes, we've always recruited class.

Feb 9, 2014, 1:16 PM

You do realize that this past year clemson had 19 OL on scholarship to scars 15

Don't confuse him

Feb 9, 2014, 1:18 PM

he doesn't have that many fingers

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

wrong, Clemson recruits good at all positions***

Feb 9, 2014, 1:20 PM

nah its just sheer dumb luck***

Feb 9, 2014, 2:26 PM

Clemson won both sides of the LOS in 2013, and

Feb 9, 2014, 2:40 PM

we have more linemen on our roster.

Is that all you got?

Re: Clemson won both sides of the LOS in 2013, and

Feb 9, 2014, 3:29 PM

in the last 5 years clemson has failed to score more than 17 points
vs usc and given up many more points, not exactly winning the line of scrimmage. look at time of possession in the last game and tell me if thats controlling the line of scrimmage.

You're not smart.

Feb 10, 2014, 9:43 PM

You averaged 2.8 yards per carry and around 175 yards passing. Clemson averaged 4.4 yards a carry and had more yards passing. Time of possession is mostly insignificant nowadays, but any dummy should be able to understand the TOP was wildly offset due to 6 turnovers, including two completely lost possessions on punt giveaways. So like I said, Clemson won the LOS this year and returns more linemen.

Feb 9, 2014, 2:45 PM

Low sat scores on defense as well

Feb 9, 2014, 2:56 PM

Why the hell are you even here. Stay on FGF no one gives a #### what you think

null

Lost me at "usc" on a clemson board... lol***

Feb 9, 2014, 3:17 PM

5 streak is due imo to CU not playing up to potential or too

Feb 9, 2014, 3:36 PM

uptight..since 2 of the 5 were possible wins what with more effort or better/smarter play..and 2 were not winnable due to better line play..and 1 a toss up.

However, Coots won all five fairly & squarely..and that's that.

GoTigERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 5 streak is due imo to CU not playing up to potential or too

Feb 9, 2014, 5:02 PM

You better watch it...the truth will not set you free on this board....it will get you called coot even if you're not. I take it with a very high sense of pride....I know you are not a coot as they say but at least you can see things for what they are. I know a few Clemson fans that are like that. Fun guys....

Do you know what website you're on? Just making sure b/c

Feb 9, 2014, 5:09 PM

this isn't FGF...don't expect the warmest of welcomes in enemy territory. You honestly don't even have a reason to be here other than troll. Clemson fans can't even enjoy a some banter about USuCk between each other without you chiming in and offering your highly anticipated insight.

Some house coots know their place...they provide some discussion and let us have our fun on OUR website...you on the other hand wanna come in here pouring out all the flames sent USuCk's way.

Other than making yourself look like an idiot.....

Feb 9, 2014, 3:56 PM

do you really think you can post on a Clemson board and convince anyone here that what you say is true about the coots. Seems to me you want and need our validation to make yourself feel better. Ain't gonna happen!!

What do think of any Tigers that post on a coot board? Yep, thought so. We feel the same way.

Re: Other than making yourself look like an idiot.....

Feb 9, 2014, 5:08 PM

I'll answer that...I have no problem with Clemson fans on our boards. They get a little out there but I get a kick out of some of the outlandish things that they say. "Tom" is a regular and he always says insulting things but it is just a diehard fan saying silly things. No harm. I still get my check...pay my bills...eat...sleep and am a happy person. I hope the day NEVER comes when I let an anonymous fan on an internet forum disrupt that.....that would be a sad day indeed...

Mon-roe NC

Feb 9, 2014, 5:17 PM

y'all started on the bypass around the mcdonald's on 74 yet????

Re: Mon-roe NC

Feb 9, 2014, 5:23 PM

dude, Monroe is so screwed up all down 74 they will never get it straight. I have only been here 5 months and I search 74 for an exit to Indian Trail, Matthews, and points beyond. I am kidding but it does not have much entertainment or much of anything else....oh well....

Feb 9, 2014, 6:07 PM

last time I was in that area, we took 218 from 485 around and came out near Wadesboro. Munro has always been hard getting thru....

Feb 9, 2014, 6:20 PM

I hope its not like the Hotel California....I hope to get out one day...lol. Walmart is the high light of the day for people here. It's not really that bad...just used to more...and better.

Replies: 29
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic