Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
guy is on video smacking the cop
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

guy is on video smacking the cop

Jan 16, 2020, 1:05 PM

yet the people in the twitter feed take issue with the cop....pretty soon maybe we can get a 30 for 30 its all about the lsu

https://twitter.com/WBRZ/status/1217849299775774722

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Rinaldi is working something up for the first Game Day

Jan 16, 2020, 1:08 PM

next year

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One of the emotional bits with the sad music***

Jan 16, 2020, 1:29 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

I take issue with the security guard

Jan 16, 2020, 1:11 PM

He was trying to be a badazz and intimidate a kid for smoking a victory cigar after winning the national championship. Not defending OBJ, but neither the security guard nor OBJ should've been in there making it about themselves.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Most security guards I've met appear to have been...

Jan 16, 2020, 1:14 PM

picked on as a kid, and because they could never pass any of the physical and psychological requirements to be a real cop, they find it to be an opportunity to throw their newfound, although toothless, weight around

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

or maybe obj should have kept his hands ot himself

Jan 16, 2020, 1:16 PM [ in reply to I take issue with the security guard ]

and allow the guard to do their job..just a thought

Yes, he should have kept his hands to himself

Jan 16, 2020, 1:19 PM

No the security guard should not have been in there acting like a jerk who's drunk on his own made up authority going full on Eric Cartman

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

yeah heaven forbid the guard do his job***

Jan 16, 2020, 2:36 PM

Re: I take issue with the security guard

Jan 16, 2020, 1:18 PM [ in reply to I take issue with the security guard ]

I may be wrong, but I think the guy is a policeman and not a security guard. If it is unlawful to smoke inside the Super Dome, he can't just ignore the law because LSU won and they are just having a good time. I don't see it as a big deal either, but I am not going to disparage a cop from doing what they are supposed to do. Most cops take way more cr*p than they dish out.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm just going off of what the links posted on tnet say

Jan 16, 2020, 1:21 PM

and every one of them call him a security guard. I would imagine if he had been an actual police officer the ending would have been different after OBJ butt slapped him.

I don't know because I found it odd that the...

Jan 16, 2020, 1:23 PM

cop/mall cop backed off when OBJ started rapping/taunting him. I would think a real cop would have been enraged by that move.

Yes, that's what I'm saying, had he been a real cop OBJ

Jan 16, 2020, 1:25 PM

probably would've left in handcuffs.

at least the white cop didn't pull his gun out or this would

Jan 16, 2020, 1:23 PM [ in reply to I'm just going off of what the links posted on tnet say ]

really would be juicy twitter story

Would've been hilarious to see OBJ tazed for

Jan 16, 2020, 1:27 PM

butt slapping the rent-a-cop

I'd settle for something like this

Jan 16, 2020, 1:29 PM

he was supposed to let nfl super star do as he pleased

Jan 16, 2020, 2:36 PM [ in reply to Re: I take issue with the security guard ]

and risk losing his job

Jan 16, 2020, 1:32 PM [ in reply to I take issue with the security guard ]

TSA guard threw my wife’s cigarettes and lighter away at the security checkpoint. They said tobacco products weren’t allowed inside at all. I would assume that means for everyone, not just her. It’s not like she was going to light up inside...if she had then she would have been arrested.

The players should have been forced to put the stogies out or go to jail, just like the rest of us.

Jan 16, 2020, 2:30 PM

There are smoking sections at the dome. I smelled several people who had gone out and come back.

Jan 16, 2020, 3:58 PM

We tried to tell the guard that...he didn’t care.

That is pretty clear cut sexual harassment. Hopefully...

Jan 16, 2020, 1:12 PM

LSU will have to hand over the title because of this incident.

Re: guy is on video smacking the cop

Jan 16, 2020, 1:25 PM

OBJ is just a bad egg. He stirs up trouble wherever he goes. He does stuff just to bring attention to himself. This game was not about him.It was about the LSU players, yet now there are 2 things (this and handing out money)that he did that are getting the publicity. What a shame for the players.

The comments on there are enlightening.

Jan 16, 2020, 1:28 PM

"the cop shouldn't have been there"

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

cop, security guard whatever he is, he better not run for

Jan 16, 2020, 1:28 PM

office. If this not is handled correctly, it'll come back to haunt him 30 years from now.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: cop, security guard whatever he is, he better not run for

Jan 16, 2020, 1:39 PM

Getting ready to see the "R" Card pulled with authority.

Popcorn in the microwave, can't wait.

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic