Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
cole stoudt
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 664

cole stoudt

Dec 30, 2014, 7:15 AM

hope a lot of you feel like mental midgets this morning. did cole always play great, hell no, but the treatment that guy took from some of you walmart fans was very embarrassing. that guy gave his all for clemson and did not deserve what he got from a portion of our so called fans.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: cole stoudt

Dec 30, 2014, 7:22 AM

Yes, Yes and Yes. THis young man worked more than these walmart fans can imagine and it paid off. He played all year with a bad shoulder that would put most of the complainers on disability

There is a school about 135 miles SE of Clemson that these "fans" should go support, we do not need them.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

zactly

Dec 30, 2014, 7:36 AM

He was 6-2 as a starter. Played hurt. Didn't even practice the whole week and then had to play injured against a good UL defense and still got the win. I don't care if the defense won the game or not. He was out there battling which is more than I can say for all of us old fat sons o' beaches and fargin' ######### sitting on the couch or hiding behind the keyboards.

He battled all year and he deserved to have the kind of game he is truly capable of last night. No looking over his shoulder to see when the wonderkid is going to come in the replace him. No trying to change his pro style play to match the other guy's play making ability. All of that and him being injured kept him from being who he knew he could be and I applaud Streeter for being able to get Cole to see who he really is.

I am glad that Cole was able to show every who he is as a quarterback. He is a Clemson quarterback and I am proud and happy for him.

He didn't do it for all you interweb bashers hiding behind your screens. He did it for himself, his family and his teammates. He was just Cole. Great game and great Clemson career.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: cole stoudt

Dec 30, 2014, 7:46 AM

Amen and amen! Not sure when I've been more embarrassed by "some" Tiger fans. Cole Stoudt deserves way better than he received from you fair weather friends. A kid who invests 5 years of blood, sweat and tears has proven his loyalty to Clemson University. What have you "Johnny come lately's" done but assume Clemson athletics exists for your pleasure alone. Cole showed us what he can do when he has time for his shoulder to heal and has folks who build up his confidence rather than tear it down. My hope is that all those who've been on his case will change your allegiance and become "Yardbird" supporters. Their players are used to fickle fans. I hope that never becomes true of Clemson Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am proud of Cole

Dec 30, 2014, 7:52 AM

Especially after all the crap he took from some people this year. Its great that he went out with one of the best passing performances in Clemson history.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 664
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic