Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
coach venables a 23play td drive and getting our arses
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

coach venables a 23play td drive and getting our arses

Sep 20, 2013, 1:03 PM

handed to us on 4th down by a inferior team really pi$$es me off.how about fixing it!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: coach venables a 23play td drive and getting our arses

Sep 20, 2013, 1:06 PM

You obviously just saw your first ever Clemson game. If you had seen the defense last season and now, you would clearly see that the fix is in process and much improvement has been shown.

We have a great DLine

Sep 20, 2013, 1:17 PM

Shuey is a pretty good LB. the other 6 people are pathetic.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If only we had won by double digits. Sigh.***

Sep 20, 2013, 1:08 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Sep 20, 2013, 1:08 PM

DL or LB need to make the tackles. we have no one in the secondary that will square up and hit a running back. No ONE. they dont even slow them down. worst tackling group I've seen.

The will hit a wr from the side or behind but that is about it. the lack of physicality from that group is amazing given a #3 ranked team

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 20, 2013, 1:13 PM

I am pretty sure he left the same group in the last 7-8 plays. You almost see him saying to Dabo, " nope, gonna leave this group in and make them learn from it" maybe not exact words.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 20, 2013, 1:18 PM [ in reply to Re: coach venables a 23play td drive and getting our arses ]

have you ever tackled or attempted to tackled a running back head on ( once he's crossed the line of scr. and has built up some speed) ? Not only does it hurt, it's a scary thing-

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It is football not pattie cakes! LOL***

Sep 20, 2013, 1:25 PM

Actually it killed clock which is just as good

Sep 20, 2013, 1:19 PM

with a 2+ td lead.

Exactly Right

Sep 20, 2013, 1:21 PM

Sure, stops on 4th down would have been nice and really pissed me off while I was watching it. But the fact is, that drive killed almost 8 minutes when we had a double digit lead.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'd much rather WE did the clock killing.***

Sep 20, 2013, 1:23 PM [ in reply to Actually it killed clock which is just as good ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Sep 20, 2013, 1:20 PM

You really Pi$$ me off how bout shutting your mouth

It's not his fault. He is not on the field. He is a great

Sep 20, 2013, 1:29 PM

coach and our defense has proven vs. UGa that we are far better than we were. The problem is our guys are incredibly inconsistent. We also play WRs soft. We don't jam and hit them coming off the line to throw off their routes. Our DL is getting pressure but we leave guys wide open on short routes for quick passes underneath. Our front 7 often get out of position and give up big plays and we play soft pass coverage.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic