Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
is it safe to assume that if one
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 47
| visibility 1

is it safe to assume that if one

May 24, 2015, 11:57 AM

thinks Dabo is making a mistake, you also think Clemson should rename Tillman Hall?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Re: is it safe to assume that if one

May 24, 2015, 12:02 PM

I think if that Clemson is going to supsend those frat boys at an off campus for making fun of gangster rappers at a party with the premise it is racism, then they should have renamed Tillman Hall, because Tillman was provably racist. Those frat kids were not engaged in racism in my view. Everybody makes fun of gangster rappers.

Hook, line and sinker.***

May 24, 2015, 12:06 PM

Re: Hook, line and sinker.***

May 24, 2015, 12:08 PM

Why don't you state clearly what your point is.

Good luck finding a point in any of the posts

May 24, 2015, 12:19 PM

these a$$clowns make.

nm

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

that's not nice.***

May 24, 2015, 12:24 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

have you ever seen an FM post that was?***

May 24, 2015, 12:26 PM

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

i try to take each individual post at face value...

May 24, 2015, 12:27 PM

but yes, fm's on a bit of a cold streak.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bear with me, I'm just working through some new material***

May 24, 2015, 12:29 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

you should probably give us a copy... to make sure you

May 24, 2015, 12:32 PM

are not discriminating

in a way it's why i <3 mondays, the dawn of a new week...

May 24, 2015, 12:32 PM [ in reply to Bear with me, I'm just working through some new material*** ]

unencumbered by last week's nonsense.

someone should write of it... maybe emerson?

You are right, sorry.***

May 24, 2015, 12:27 PM [ in reply to Good luck finding a point in any of the posts ]

Point. Actually sometimes I have no point or ...

May 24, 2015, 12:34 PM

forget my point. The latter comes with age - or years of beer drinking.

However the point of this post is to give you a TU - commonly referred to as a point.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you said it all.***

May 24, 2015, 12:37 PM

oh my, the line's being drawn for a pro-assumption debate?***

May 24, 2015, 12:07 PM

I assume so***

May 24, 2015, 12:08 PM

apparently you're suffering from political manipulation...

May 24, 2015, 12:10 PM

if the condition lasts more than 4 hours, you should seek immediate medical attention.

just providing the topics... my position is that

May 24, 2015, 12:14 PM

we should vet every sponsor of and donor to Clemson U...

how else will we make sure we are all willing to bake cakes for anyjuan... even those with the ghey

I'm hear for the manipulation.***

May 24, 2015, 12:22 PM [ in reply to apparently you're suffering from political manipulation... ]

and i thought i was alone...***

May 24, 2015, 12:23 PM

bob's on the way***

May 24, 2015, 12:24 PM [ in reply to I'm hear for the manipulation.*** ]

The only thing bad that will come

May 24, 2015, 12:11 PM

out of this for Dabo or the Clemson football program is he loses out on getting a great gay player who takes offense to Dabo's stance on the matter of homosexuality and gay marriage. Otherwise, Dabo isn't losing any sleep over this nor cares about that segment of society.

the whole premise stoopid and ignorant...

May 24, 2015, 12:21 PM

"Dabo should not accept an award from an organization that is against gay marriage."

Yet... everyone knows he is a conservative Christian who attends, and likely tithes to, a church that holds the same belief...

why not bash him for that?

I agree. It is pretty clear Dabo doesn't

May 24, 2015, 12:27 PM

care for homosexual people. Like I said, in the end the only real effect of this is losing a gay recruit or a recruit who doesn't agree with his stance on gay humans.

what is dabo's stance on gay humans?***

May 24, 2015, 12:29 PM

oh boy***

May 24, 2015, 12:30 PM

All this blood is on your hands, York.***

May 24, 2015, 12:31 PM

You have to give York credit, he doesn't post and ghost...

May 24, 2015, 12:34 PM

He sticks with the thread, and gets his hands dirty.

is there another way?

May 24, 2015, 12:36 PM

sometimes you gotta be the hand that holds the spoon that stirs the pot

no bsptiste... sorry libs

is it homeaux or hetero blood?***

May 24, 2015, 12:34 PM [ in reply to All this blood is on your hands, York.*** ]

I ain't touching this no mo'.***

i <3 that dabo's spokesperson is here to advocate for him...

May 24, 2015, 12:35 PM [ in reply to oh boy*** ]

dabo's the shy type.

Agreed. I'm glad we have someone in the know.***

they seem to have left***

May 24, 2015, 12:38 PM

Re: I agree. It is pretty clear Dabo doesn't

May 24, 2015, 12:31 PM [ in reply to I agree. It is pretty clear Dabo doesn't ]

Dabo said there were gay players on his Alabama football teams and nobody cared. That kidn of undermines your point that he hates gay people.

What choice did he have?

May 24, 2015, 12:53 PM

Quit school? Protest? Harass the gay players out of town? Not caring they were there being equated to liking them is a stretch...my feeling is he tolerated them and kept his distance, which is again, his right. If a person in 2015 still believes homosexuality is a choice someone makes, and it appears Dabo is one of those believers, then it is safe to say he thinks very little of homosexuals. Just my 2 cents, Ned.

Re: What choice did he have?

May 24, 2015, 4:03 PM

Ok i see you point, like some of you who support abortion obviusly don't care about babies.

Some of those babies would grow up to be gay people.

My two cents.

That's a pretty ignorant post. I doubt very seriously that

May 24, 2015, 3:26 PM [ in reply to I agree. It is pretty clear Dabo doesn't ]

Dabo "doesn't care for homosexual people". It may be an odd concept for you, but don't you think you could disagree with someone's lifestyle and still love them as a person? I certainly do. We are all sinners and fall short, so in my opinion condemnation of others whom we perceive may be sinful is not an option.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Um, a lifestyle choice, TigerLinks, is benig a beach bum,

May 24, 2015, 5:58 PM

a stoner, an everyday golfer, etc, etc...I think you get the point. I don't classify homosexuality as a "lifestyle choice" anymore than you or I "chose" the lifestyle of being a heterosexual. As I've already expressed about Dabo, and essentially Dabo is saying the same thing as you and let's be honest, it is the defining thing conservative Christians believe about homosexuals and that is they have CHOSEN this way to live. I disagree wholeheartedly. That expression "lifestyle choice" is always an indicator to me somebody thinks homosexuality is something somebody chose to get into like golf or video games.

You realize there are gay football players correct?***

May 24, 2015, 12:24 PM [ in reply to The only thing bad that will come ]

you don't say?***

May 24, 2015, 12:25 PM

Re: You realize there are gay football players correct?***

May 24, 2015, 12:26 PM [ in reply to You realize there are gay football players correct?*** ]

I doubt there are a lot of gay football players. There are not a lot of gay people period. Probalby not even 1 percent of the population of this country.

123 posts in one day.....thats probably close to a record.***

May 24, 2015, 2:40 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

blue caddy likes to get his posts in quickly

May 24, 2015, 3:28 PM

before he has his inevitable break down and gets banned again.

Re: blue caddy likes to get his posts in quickly

May 24, 2015, 4:05 PM

You haven't given a logical reason that I should be banned, but obviously you are pushing for it.

It wouldn't be a bad idea for you and others to log off this website every now and then. You have a million posts on here and appear to live on the website. Go talk about gay marriage on a gay marriage website. This is a sports website.

Re: 123 posts in one day.....thats probably close to a record.***

May 24, 2015, 4:09 PM [ in reply to 123 posts in one day.....thats probably close to a record.*** ]

18,000 posts on one website seems like a record. I'm pretty sure most of that wasn't about Clemson sports too.

Re: is it safe to assume that if one

May 24, 2015, 3:37 PM

Is it safe to assume that we would not have won the Big 10 in baseball this year?

Probably

May 24, 2015, 3:41 PM

Illinois is pretty good this year.

Replies: 47
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic