Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
before the weekend baseball sirius, how many care, could
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 40
| visibility 2,395

before the weekend baseball sirius, how many care, could

Feb 26, 2015, 9:14 AM

or could not care less?

figuring it out before hand might save us the headache afterward?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I care tremendously

Feb 26, 2015, 9:15 AM

Unless we lose, then I couldn't care less.

Does that help?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

i'm going to put you down for needing more information.***

Feb 26, 2015, 9:16 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can't we just put Jack down instead?***

Feb 26, 2015, 9:17 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

do you think the spca wood do us a solid?***

Feb 26, 2015, 9:18 AM

I think the SPCA would think it's the right thing to do***

Feb 26, 2015, 9:23 AM

Youth in Asia?***

Feb 26, 2015, 9:26 AM

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

ok then, we're going to need a good story, maybe tell

Feb 26, 2015, 9:32 AM [ in reply to I think the SPCA would think it's the right thing to do*** ]

jack we're taking him to chuck e cheese? who's driving?

Re: Can't we just put Jack down instead?***

Feb 26, 2015, 9:34 AM [ in reply to Can't we just put Jack down instead?*** ]

GREAT IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!! 10 years too late but no way this pitiful coaching should continue to drag us down any more!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

putting you down for decaf. cream & sugar?***

Feb 26, 2015, 9:36 AM

Re: before the weekend baseball sirius, how many care, could

Feb 26, 2015, 9:20 AM

I care but don't expect anything different than how these series have gone recently

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

sorta like the french preparing for war?***

Feb 26, 2015, 9:21 AM

^^^This is an underrated post***

Feb 26, 2015, 9:57 AM

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

Leggett is kind of a French name, no?***

Feb 26, 2015, 10:38 AM [ in reply to sorta like the french preparing for war?*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Leggett is kind of a French name, no?***

Feb 26, 2015, 12:50 PM

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Leggett

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL!***

Feb 26, 2015, 12:53 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Hey, DSP, mark me down for this answer as well.***

Feb 26, 2015, 9:52 AM [ in reply to Re: before the weekend baseball sirius, how many care, could ]

yes and win we will; good it will be.***

Feb 26, 2015, 9:55 AM

Deeply care I. Matters greatly, what happens. Hate them, we must.

Feb 26, 2015, 9:46 AM

WrenCUYoda

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 26, 2015, 9:50 AM

Stupidest troll post ever.

ever? you're going to make me blush.***

Are we seeing a reincarnation of "BaseballFan"?

Feb 26, 2015, 10:40 AM

Go Doubles!

It's baseball season right now?

Who knew

Am I late to the FIRE JACK! party?

apparently gwp doesn't want a reunion tour so he's voted

Feb 26, 2015, 10:00 AM

to help jack off the island, forever... which should keep gwp very busy when it's tourist season.

C'mon ... be nice ...

Feb 26, 2015, 10:39 AM [ in reply to It's baseball season right now? ]

It is now:

RETIRE JACK!

What will it be after

Feb 26, 2015, 10:56 AM

we get swept this weekend by the gamechickens?

LYNCH JACK?

How about ...

Feb 26, 2015, 12:54 PM

PASTURE JACK!

Feb 26, 2015, 10:48 AM

I care I dont feel great about our chances but I do care.

null

caring's nice.***

Feb 26, 2015, 10:50 AM

Perfect weekend to practice living by my friend's motto ...

Feb 26, 2015, 12:30 PM

"If it doesn't surprise you, it shouldn't p!$$ you off."

In Florida, I can work in the yard, ride bikes or even go hit a bucket of balls. Maybe go to a beach restaurant for a few late afternoon beers and some good seafood.

Clemson Baseball is not worth getting invested in ... That in itself is a pretty significant indictment of the program.

good to see you

Feb 26, 2015, 12:32 PM

photo unnamed_zpsqjxiamau.jpg

survived.

Re: Perfect weekend to practice living by my friend's motto ...

Feb 26, 2015, 10:08 PM [ in reply to Perfect weekend to practice living by my friend's motto ... ]

It's a new season. We are 5-2. A couple of timely hits away from being 6-1. (It is likely that this fact escapes you or disappoints you.)

Pitching has been great - top to bottom. Hitting is coming around strong - we've scored 10 runs in 3 of the last 4 games - you probably didn't notice. If you choose not to notice, care or believe that's on you, sir. Truth is, Clemson baseball is better off without the negativity you bring with you.

It's easy for you and your kind to post your anonymous negative drivel on these boards. Its a bully mentality. You have no idea how hard these boys work. No idea how much heart it takes to put up with the constant criticism of their coaches and their teammates who they are committed to. No idea whatsoever.

Think the boys don't log on and read the stuff said about them? They do. Think it doesn't affect their mindset? It does.

Want to be a fan? Keep your negative BS off this board and support these young men. They deserve it - all of them. Every arrow you sling with your keyboard might as well come straight from Columbia. It's disgusting.

Shame on all of you...

Feb 26, 2015, 9:35 AM

Baseball fan has a new account?

null

Feb 26, 2015, 10:16 PM

Troll.

Feb 26, 2015, 10:18 PM [ in reply to Re: Perfect weekend to practice living by my friend's motto ... ]

My post was directed as you, in particular 117.

If bullies love company, you are certainly in good company on this site, Coot Lover.

Feb 26, 2015, 10:22 PM

Lol This might be armsb

Message was edited by: clemtiger117®

null

Feb 27, 2015, 1:05 AM [ in reply to Re: Perfect weekend to practice living by my friend's motto ... ]

Jack is that you?

Feb 26, 2015, 12:36 PM

I Care!!
Gonna win and beat the dirtpeckers

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

don't carrot all***

Feb 26, 2015, 12:50 PM

nothing wrong with that.***

Feb 26, 2015, 12:59 PM

My thinking:

Feb 26, 2015, 10:23 PM

Never invest too much in a jokey sport that uses aluminum bats.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 40
| visibility 2,395
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic