Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
anyone want to tell us what the purse/hot rod/150K
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 863

anyone want to tell us what the purse/hot rod/150K

Sep 7, 2013, 8:51 AM

story is about?I am not subscribing to the Anderson Independent

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: anyone want to tell us what the purse/hot rod/150K

Sep 7, 2013, 9:04 AM

After hearing about the AI story (which I don't have a sub to either) a quick search turned up this: http://www.fitsnews.com/2013/09/04/roderick-mcdowell-and-the-missing-150000-purse/

Pretty shoddy reporting.

Re: anyone want to tell us what the purse/hot rod/150K

Sep 7, 2013, 9:11 AM

It's a non story. Seems that back in May 2012 Rod and a friend were driving around - friend gets pulled over - car gets impounded - purse of friends mom in the car is given to Rod by police - purse later stolen w/ 80K in it - Dumb guy here is the Clemson police officer who gave Rod the purse instead of impounding it and the lady who left 80K in her car to begin with. Rod seems to be stuck in the middle. Ladies attny is a great friend and says that there is no reason to belive that Rod is in the wrong here at all.

Whenever I leave $80k in cash in my car

Sep 7, 2013, 9:28 AM

And then let somebody else take it joy riding...I always tell them, "don't lose my $80k cash please." Who has time to take all that money that belongs to your small business out of the car before handing the keys over to bar-hopping college kids? Seriously.

Its not a story......

Sep 7, 2013, 10:29 AM

It was originally posted on a web site called "Fit News". Who is This Fit News you ask? Well I don't know either. I've never heard of this news outlet in my life. Sounds like Coot mischief to me. This story has the same consistancy and truth as the coot on youtube screaming that the Ncaa is investigating the Clemson/Uga game due to some strange poisoning of the Uga players. Do you not think its weird that this story has not Ben mentioned by anyone (Fox, Wlos, Nbc,WYFF or even ESPN) until after the UGA game? There is no story and the whole thing is completely false. Not to mention, if there was such a police filing or charge you can look it up in the city's FREE public records website. COOT MISCHIEF I SAY!!!

Replies: 4
| visibility 863
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic