Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Some of you guys in here have no class at all
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 41
| visibility 1

Some of you guys in here have no class at all

Feb 8, 2015, 4:05 PM

Some of the responses to the tragedy in Columbia and now Dean Smith's death have been completely classless. All you're doing is making yourself look petty and making our fanbase look exactly like the coots claim we are, classless.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

let's wear blue tomorrow and all will be

Feb 8, 2015, 4:06 PM

better

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

I didn't say that. I'm saying hold back on blasting the

Feb 8, 2015, 4:09 PM

recently deceased just because you didn't like him

Re: I didn't say that. I'm saying hold back on blasting the

Feb 8, 2015, 5:00 PM

in all fairness, Smith has been deceased to me for a while.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Some of you guys in here have no class at all

Feb 8, 2015, 4:11 PM

Well we all know everyone who posts good here is a Tiger and those who post ill are coots.

I seriously think there are better things than worrying about what gets posted here

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 8, 2015, 4:24 PM

Clemson fans didn't like Dean Smith when he was alive,so
why should that change once he has departed? Words can
hurt the living not the dead.Most of the dislike was
sports related and not personal.That is the nature of
sports.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

True dat***

Feb 8, 2015, 4:25 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ask a coot what he thinks about this.

Feb 8, 2015, 4:51 PM

35-17

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: After just coming in and reading some of the posts.....

Feb 8, 2015, 4:54 PM

I'm thinking the exact same thing.

What in the heck is wrong with some of these people ? No, I don't worry about it either, it's just bigotry, immaturity and and a lot of redneckism....lol.

Who cares if we didn't like Dean Smith at all... I sure didn't. But the point is TODAY is not the day to mention that. Have a little respect and recognize his success. What are some of y'all ,,, so threatened you can't lighten up a little ?

I want to run Spurrier outta cola. with a huge loss and smile about it but when someone is killed on their campus, that might be a time to sympathize and not criticize everything garnett and black. I feel for some of y'all.....

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 9, 2015, 2:55 PM

I want Spurlock in cola. To whip that ###

Feb 9, 2015, 3:17 PM [ in reply to Re: After just coming in and reading some of the posts..... ]

You said ... "Who cares if we didn't like Dean Smith at all... I sure didn't. But the point is TODAY is not the day to mention that."

So you sure didn't like him, eh. Weird time to mention that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I haven't had class since I graduated from Clemson***

Feb 8, 2015, 4:54 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Re: I haven't had class since I graduated from Clemson***

Feb 8, 2015, 4:56 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aXsEO2eKo4

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I didn't graduate from Clemson, so I've never had class.***

Feb 8, 2015, 6:50 PM [ in reply to I haven't had class since I graduated from Clemson*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I graduated from Clemson twice.

Feb 8, 2015, 7:04 PM

And, while I will pray for the families of the deceased - both SCar and UNC - I will not wear garnet/black nor baby blue to support them, though. The grieving do not gain peace from the clothes others are wearing.

(However, I will listen to the song "Baby Blue" by Badfinger, because it is an awesome song. But, I won't be thinking about Dean Smith.)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: I graduated from Clemson twice.

Feb 8, 2015, 7:37 PM

Couldn't agree more with your statement. Excellent!

Re: and yes, point up for you***

Feb 8, 2015, 4:56 PM

When are people going to get it through their heads

Feb 8, 2015, 5:00 PM

That this is an anonymous message forum. Anybody who expects people to act even remotely similarly to how they would in a real life circumstance is more pathetic than the posters you are mentioning.

I always get a kick out of these kind of posts. Do you feel better now that you have made yet another completely futile post from your high horse? Cute.

Now please sir, allow me to troll in peace. If you are looking for authentic responses go to the service.

Do you feel better now for trivializing the death

Feb 8, 2015, 5:05 PM

of someone's father, husband, and friend? Or the lives of those lost in Columbia? Its not being on a high horse to have respect for another human being's life.

As for anonymity, you learn a lot more about a person when they think no one knows its them. When you're anonymous you show your true colors.

Did I trivialize their death?

Feb 8, 2015, 5:07 PM

I'm pretty sure I just trivialized you, bro.

BOOM!

Feb 9, 2015, 12:53 PM

LOL

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: BOOM!

Feb 9, 2015, 1:23 PM

This guy must not have been born during the Rick Barnes dean smith era.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 9, 2015, 1:51 PM

I liked and respect Dean Smith a WHOLE lot more than Rick Barnes.

Message was edited by: CRobb®

Feb 9, 2015, 1:55 PM

You missed the point too. Dean smith showed his #### against us. Sorry if I dont share your love or respect for deano.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 9, 2015, 2:24 PM

I was passing up on the uber political side of these comments and speaking to the way Barnes used Clemson as his personal stepping stone. Didn't miss your point, just didn't really support it. No biggie. Dean changed basketball so I respect him. Barnes is a solid coach, nothing else.

Re: When are people going to get it through their heads

Feb 8, 2015, 5:23 PM [ in reply to When are people going to get it through their heads ]

True. I am much worse in person

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: But that's just it..........

Feb 8, 2015, 5:34 PM [ in reply to When are people going to get it through their heads ]

It's no quite so anonymous as any anonymous message board.....you're bouncing around a lot.

Call me naive, but people can be halfway honest on here and when you make comments like you did....

That's all, moving on.

Feb 8, 2015, 5:07 PM

I didn't care for Coach Smith but hated how his last year's on earth were.

Reminded me of close family members that no longer knew who people were on some days. That Is tough on anyone.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 8, 2015, 5:19 PM

Tiger22 whoever you are. You're in no position to pass judgement. I've not said one word about dean smith one way or the other. His passing doesn't make me mourn. A relative makes me mourn. A good friend makes me mourn. Calling ANYONE classless because they don't agree with you is assanine. I never liked dean smith. I'm actually indifferent to his passing. We all go sooner or later. My time is coming. So is yours. It's just the way it goes.

They aren't classless because they disagree with me

Feb 8, 2015, 5:46 PM

They are classless for joking about the murder of a fellow human just because it happened on the campus of our archrival. They are classless because on the day of a man who none of them know's death, all they can talk about is how much they disliked the man for no real founded reason.

If you haven't joked about the situation in Columbia or blasted the man who just died then this didn't apply to you and you can just move along.

There is a standard for what is considered classy. Holding people to that standard is not passing judgement, its holding people accountable for what they say.

Re: They aren't classless because they disagree with me

Feb 8, 2015, 6:00 PM

There are many reasons Clemson fans dislike Smith. Many. You calling out Clemson fans as classless is also uncalled for. Thread shud have never been started.

I call a spade a spade

Feb 8, 2015, 6:04 PM

whether they are a Clemson fan or not, they are acting classless. Nothing Dean Smith ever "did" to Clemson warrants some of the responses on here.

You are far more classless than most on here

Feb 8, 2015, 6:58 PM

just calling a spade a spade. There is no need for you to "agree with the coots" and call your fellow Clemson fans classless.

Re: Actually he's not....

Feb 10, 2015, 9:35 AM

He's correct.

Can I ask if everything usc does is wrong to you ?

In my humble opinion, ANY Clemson fan who made negative comments about Smith or the situation in Cola. is CLASSLESS.

When anyone completely, obsessively supports Clemson to the point where they can't ever say anything positive, or even just neutral.... then they do not represent this university the way it should be represented, internet forum or not. Even further, they're very possibly bigoted and narrow-minded. (not saying that towards you Neal).

Just my opinion.

Feb 8, 2015, 6:03 PM

Im not a UNC fan. The man was a part of the 20 years of cheating. I am not going to treat him like a saint.

i hope that helps sorry that hurts your feelings. #### UNC and everything associated with that place.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Feb 8, 2015, 6:04 PM

LOL. internets = serious business. Got it.

Eerily similar to MOST UNCheat ATHLETES

Feb 8, 2015, 6:39 PM

;)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm a high school teacher, I have class M-F***

Feb 8, 2015, 7:07 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is Tigernet not The View.***

Feb 9, 2015, 11:25 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 9, 2015, 11:39 AM

It's still okay to disrespect Trooper Del though - right??

Wow. There's a blast from the past.

Feb 9, 2015, 2:02 PM

Glad to know that hate-monger no longer graces this planet.

Dean and Roy told many of their players that same thing !***

Feb 9, 2015, 6:26 PM

Replies: 41
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic