Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anyone understand what Prez Clements
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Anyone understand what Prez Clements

Dec 5, 2014, 2:34 PM

is tweeting about?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

Re: Anyone understand what Prez Clements

Dec 5, 2014, 2:36 PM

Probably in regards to the Tucker Hipps stuff. I think that all of the different hazing stuff is giving the University a bad image. Clean up mode I suppose.

ah. was wondering if something new came up

Dec 5, 2014, 2:40 PM

heard some disturbing rumors

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

Re: ah. was wondering if something new came up

Dec 5, 2014, 4:11 PM

Well, there's this: http://www.fitsnews.com/2014/12/04/sources-tucker-hipps-dropped-bridge/

Take it with a grain of salt, given the source.

Dec 5, 2014, 4:15 PM

Ah, the ever so accurate "FitsNews"

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The amount of unsupported evidence in this report

Dec 5, 2014, 4:18 PM

Makes me sick. And the fact that they compared this situation to the situation with Michael Reece, someone whom I knew, it's just ridiculous. They are two completely different circumstances.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 5, 2014, 4:20 PM [ in reply to Re: ah. was wondering if something new came up ]

The fact at one point the author says, "WOW" before going to the next paragraph discredits in "facts" in this article. No one whether they are an amateur or professional journalist is gonna make that comment or similar one.

Time to put frats in their place.***

Dec 5, 2014, 2:44 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Time to put frats in their place.***

Dec 5, 2014, 3:33 PM

This has nothing to do with fraternities. It's social website called Yik Yak, and some Clemson students have posted racists remarks on it. Apparently, you are completely anonymous on this site.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's this app called Yik Yak where you can post anonymous

Dec 5, 2014, 3:38 PM

messages and apparently some of them from the Clemson Yik Yak have been very racist.

Coming from a student, the App is just a breeding ground for stupid comments.

If it's anonymous, how do you know they are CU people?***

Dec 5, 2014, 5:03 PM

null

Re: If it's anonymous, how do you know they are CU people?***

Dec 5, 2014, 9:58 PM

That's what I'm saying. How do you know it isn't some hair brained chickenz or just some idiots if it's anonymous?

No it's not about "frat stuff" like some suggest

Dec 5, 2014, 3:50 PM

A group of students wrote all over the walls on library bridge in protest of Ferguson. Things were written such as "Black lives matter too" and "End Clemson Racism" and several other ignorant statements about the white population at Clemson. A list of names of black youth killed by whites in the past few years were written too. Clements ordered a crew to wash the writings off the wall around 9 am this morning, as he should have, and he has been receiving scrutiny and hurtful comments from the "protesters" since.

Re: No it's not about "frat stuff" like some suggest

Dec 5, 2014, 3:54 PM

Vandalism and destruction of property is not the way to go about protesting. It accomplishes nothing and makes you come across as a child.

Do a twitter search of "clemsonprez" and read the comments

Dec 5, 2014, 4:07 PM

The African-American "protesters" are making toward Clements. It's sickening.

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic