Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FSU fan's prospective on last night's game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

FSU fan's prospective on last night's game

Sep 20, 2013, 8:26 PM

Congtatulations on the win! You were better coached than FSU was last year at NC State. A win's a win and it will not impact your run for a berth in the NCG. The "bad" call on the touchdown was unfortunate because it would have added some excitement to what was a boring game to a national audience and most likely not changed the outcome. With the talen on your team, it would be almost impossible not to coast to wins in the next 3. IMO your season, like ours, hinges on October 19th and our final games of the year. In that respect, last night's game was as important to FSU as it was to you. Best wishes for continued good luck in all of those other games.

A win's a win but You certainly didn't look like the #3 team in the country

That was a boring game

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FSU fan's prospective on last night's game

Sep 20, 2013, 8:30 PM

Unlike y'all from last year at NCState, we found a way to win.

Using your logic, BAMA is far from #1 since they played a very boring game against Virginia Tech.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Stanford is not #5 either since

Sep 20, 2013, 8:44 PM

they played a boring game against Army.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 20, 2013, 8:32 PM

I agree that we did not look like the #3 team for sure. It was ugly but a W is a W.

im not saying we are truly a #3

Sep 20, 2013, 8:35 PM

Team but didn't Auburn have some hard fought games their championship year?

One game doesn't prove squat as long as its a win!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Auburn should have lost to Clemson their

Sep 20, 2013, 8:52 PM

Championship year

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Auburn should have lost to Clemson their

Sep 20, 2013, 9:02 PM

They should have. But one of their thugs speared our QB with a helmet in the back.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: im not saying we are truly a #3

Sep 20, 2013, 8:59 PM [ in reply to im not saying we are truly a #3 ]

I think that Awbum went into over time in one of their games with an Out of Conference school.

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you gone be bored Oct. 19th when your wife flips the channel

Sep 20, 2013, 8:37 PM

to "Say Yes to the Dress"

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 20, 2013, 8:38 PM

Y'all didn't look top 10 in Raleigh last year either.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That may have been a boring game from your perspective

Sep 20, 2013, 8:48 PM

But your game at NCSU last year was an exciting one from our perspective.

Looking forward to kicking some Semihole a$$ in October.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Re: That may have been a boring game from your perspective

Sep 20, 2013, 9:10 PM

If you think that this game was boring you should have seen that awful smile that I had all the way home. Sitting with those semi literate rednecks all night and listening to them gripe about how Clemson got all the breaks in the ACC was more than I could handle. State is a poorly coached team but with their cupcake schedule they will probably win 8 or 9 games. Clemson will not be one of them!

dude...Nevada was leading for most of the first half

Sep 20, 2013, 9:08 PM

in your game! You just never know...I know y'all are very confident right now but Jamies won't do #### in DV come Oct...Our D-line will eat him up!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 20, 2013, 9:34 PM

Well what about you guy's, who have you played to make you a legit top ten team? And Alabama did not look hot against VTech, and they gave up a ton of yards and points to TAM, but their the top rank team in the nation, I guess TAM is number two then. South Carolina didn't look to hot against Vandy or UNC, and I think NC state is better then both of them in my opinion. The name of the game is win! 12-0 means a shot at NC, Auburn barley beat us and a weak Utah state team on the way to a NC!

And, neither did FSU look like the #3 Team last year. LOST!

Sep 20, 2013, 9:37 PM

Agreed..not looking like #3 but went out of that h*ll hole with a W..and not a L, like the Noles did. Nuff said.

Thx for your welcomed praise, but Welcome To DEATH VALLEY soon for a b*tt whipping (hopefully yours).

Go#3TiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I suppose you think being #3 means getting beat by NC state***

Sep 20, 2013, 9:40 PM

a true #3 team

Sep 20, 2013, 9:41 PM

Finds a way to win

Re: a true #3 team

Sep 20, 2013, 9:47 PM

Correct , and a pretender lets a big lead slip away and walks out of CF with a loss. Silly Noles championships are for Tigers.

Sep 20, 2013, 9:52 PM

Weren't you guys ranked the number one team in the country when you beat us in 1999 17-14? Did you look like a #1 team then?

Sep 21, 2013, 7:25 AM

Apologies for my #3 comment. I didn't think it was part of the message. Should have previewed the post. Most national champions have at least one game like your NCS game, some have 2 or 3. I'm delighted you won and think one of our teams has a good opportunity to go 13-0 and the other 11-1. Both of those would be great seasons and have both teams in a BCS Bowl. If we both play our "A" games on Oct 19th it will be one of the best games of the year and may be decided by the final play. This is one of those year's where I wish we were in separate Divisions so we would have the opportunity to play each other in the ACC Championship Game. This is the time for us to have mutual respect for each other. Hate SC like we hate FL. Good luck in all your games except the one in 29 days!

Sep 21, 2013, 9:10 AM

Thanks

Sep 21, 2013, 10:37 AM [ in reply to Re: FSU fan's prospective on last night's game ]

Not likely one team will be 13 - 0 and the other 11 - 1. Maybe 11 - 2 or 12 -1.

Same division. ACCCG and only one gets to go.***

Sep 21, 2013, 10:39 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Same division. ACCCG and only one gets to go.***

Sep 21, 2013, 10:57 AM

Very true. One team will play 14 games this year and the other will play 13. Is that correct?

I'm pretty sure FSU would have taken a "sloppy, boring" win

Sep 21, 2013, 9:15 AM

last year too. It killed any chance they had to play Alabama for the NC. "IF" FSU would have won at NCSt. last year, the Fla. game might have been different, more to play for.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic