Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
a decent article that projects where we might be
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

a decent article that projects where we might be

Mar 28, 2020, 4:05 PM

a year from now, following several different paths.

https://www.theatlantic.com/family/archive/2020/03/coronavirus-social-distancing-over-back-to-normal/608752/?utm_source=pocket-newtab

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: a decent article that projects where we might be

Mar 28, 2020, 4:15 PM

There’s only four possible timelines? Interesting.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Mar 28, 2020, 8:01 PM

Yes, since the last one is 18 months are longer. Probably ought to read the article before commenting on it.

Mar 28, 2020, 8:17 PM

Yeah, maybe you should too.

Here’s some more timelines, not included in The Four Possible:

One to three months
Four to six months
Seven to nine months
Ten to fifteen months
Sixteen to eighteen months
Eighteen months or more...

They don’t know what it’s going to do. Or where the inflection points will be. But sure, those are the only four possible.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Mar 28, 2020, 4:25 PM

That’s from The Atlantic. Waiting on CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, NY TIMES, and WASHINGTON POST. Then and only then will we know how this is going to end and how long it will last.

Mar 28, 2020, 7:13 PM

Overcrowding seems to be on the side of the virus affecting as many as possible. Overcrowding is usually direct results of overpopulation, and we have complete IDIOTS in this country fighting tooth and nail to open the gates to the US and letting who ever wants to come to America just walk right in on the tone that this country was founded on immigrants coming and making a life in the good ole USofA. Well there just isn't anymore room for just 1 more, and we should close our borders and not let another person come in for any reason. The time has come where we must at any cost stand guard at our borders and lock them down, and turn our backs to anybody wanting to come in!!!

Mar 28, 2020, 7:59 PM

Don’t forget, all the rubes in fly-over Jesusland need to move to the cities because cities are more efficient and thus reduce our carbon footprint.

Another POS Left Leaning Fake News site

Mar 28, 2020, 9:17 PM

Dr. Vladmir Zelenko has treated 699 patients with 100% cure rate using the Malaria Drug and the Zpac. Dems holding this up are killing people,as are those of you that continue to push their crap because once you have to be intubated,your odds go to 50/50.

Re: Another POS Left Leaning Fake News site

Mar 29, 2020, 2:04 AM

STAYYY OFFF DA WEEEEDHAAAA

Mar 29, 2020, 11:47 AM [ in reply to Another POS Left Leaning Fake News site ]

I'm not doubting a word that you're saying, but there has been an update of what the NY Dr uses to treat the covid 19 virus.

We updated this post to note Dr. Zelenko used hydroxychloroquine and Zinc. Zinc supplement and not Z-Paks in his treatment.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/video-ny-doctor-vladimir-zelenko-finds-100-success-rate-350-patients-using-hydroxychloroquine-zinc/5707381?utm_campaign=magnet&utm_source=article_page&utm_medium=related_articles

Mar 29, 2020, 10:50 PM

He uses zinc and z pac. Both are part of his protocol. Heard it from his own mouth.

I'm sure you will just call the Washington Post a liberal rag and ignore this but

Mar 29, 2020, 8:40 PM [ in reply to Another POS Left Leaning Fake News site ]

you should read this article as it lays out both sides and provides much more information than what you've shared here.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/business/2020/03/26/trump-keeps-touting-an-unproven-coronavirus-treatment-its-now-being-tested-thousands-new-york/%3foutputType=amp

They ARE using the drugs right now in New York and other places and monitoring the results. The restrictions that have been placed on the drugs have largely been put in place to prevent runs on them (think toilet paper situation) as some people already regularly take them for Lupus and other illnesses and there's likely not a huge supply.

Wrong. Virus and cure perpetrated by Dems

Mar 29, 2020, 8:54 PM

In Trump we trust. The fatter he gets, the more we have to love/praise.

Mar 29, 2020, 5:47 PM

Not sure about how everyone is setup but it will have to kill me. I cant (wont) stop working for 6-18 months. Im 56 and gotta take care of my family. Love all you guys, tiger and even the gamecocks. Will be at work tomorrow at hospital working in IT. We have set up 4 remote test sites from your car and an off site hospital all with negative pressure. Hopefully its not needed. Want a beer with my feet in the sand. Probably not now but soon. :) I am more worried about the lower state as their rate seems to be picking up.

Mar 29, 2020, 8:50 PM

Thanks for the link! It is an interesting article, but I have a theory he left out:

Iran, N. Korea, or some other country that isn’t crazy about the U.S. launches a missile at one of our allies, or China bombs Japan and the media goes crazy over it. There is almost 0 coverage of COVID-19 and America forgets about it and returns to normal. The avg American’s attention span is about 2.3 seconds since the mass populous got addicted to social media and smart phones. As soon.... and I mean AS SOON as the media quits covering Coronavirus; the people who make decisions in this country (at the state and business levels) will assume that it’s over and we all go back to normal. Right after they get tired of reporting the new battles overseas, a celebrity will either send a wiener pic, sex tape, or do something else embarrassing, and we are off to the races of caring about nothing.

You’re welcome.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic