Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Zion to Coots?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 35
| visibility 1

Zion to Coots?

Jan 12, 2018, 4:58 PM

Articles in today's State paper would have you believe that Zion could very well pick coots to team with Bowen - their 4 star pickup yesterday.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Zion to Coots?

Lol

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

first of all that "4 star recruit" is already in trouble and

Jan 12, 2018, 9:49 PM

for his dad taking money from Louisville, and even if cleared would not be eligible to the middle of next year. Recruits like him are one and done, and most likely get bored with waiting and sign a pro contract next Fall.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Word on the street. Iron sharpens iron.***

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

That's a pretty neat saying, where'd you hear it?***

Jan 12, 2018, 5:01 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Quran 63:17.***

Jan 12, 2018, 5:03 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

WHAT?!

Jan 12, 2018, 5:04 PM [ in reply to That's a pretty neat saying, where'd you hear it?*** ]

a 4* !

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 12, 2018, 5:18 PM

pay for play is the only players coots can sign.......so that is not going to happen......Go Tigers!!!!

Jan 12, 2018, 5:28 PM

I'm probably wrong but, wasn't one of Zion parents a Clemson alum?

Jan 12, 2018, 5:33 PM

Believe his step-dad played for Clemson.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep, his step dad played for Clemson (more headlines please)***

Jan 12, 2018, 9:53 PM

Jan 12, 2018, 5:29 PM

You mean the recruit who left louisville because of his father being tied to the FBI's NCAABB/ADIDAS investifation? Will he be eligible? Who knows..

Even if he passes admittance, he cannot play until middle of

Jan 12, 2018, 9:55 PM

next year. A player like him, would probably sign a pro contract next FALL-one and done!

Jan 12, 2018, 5:29 PM

Did you here that from nancy peliosi?

Yeah, he IS going to pick the coots.

Jan 12, 2018, 6:34 PM

Pick and roll 'em till cluck for mercy.

Zero percent chance Zion chooses the Coots.

Jan 12, 2018, 6:53 PM

Wishful thinking by The State. Seriously, not going to happen.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: Zero percent chance Zion chooses the Coots.

Jan 12, 2018, 6:57 PM

He was just interviewed and asked about Bowen texting him today as being influential. Could go either way according to his reaction. IDK

Re: Zero percent chance Zion chooses the Coots.

Jan 12, 2018, 7:03 PM

That kid is most likely never going to play for the coots.

Re: Fake news.

Jan 12, 2018, 7:12 PM

Guys, you don’t reach a decision and then change it because another guy shows up at a different school. Relationships are built with coaches and the team. Now, maybe he was already planning to commit somewhere other than Clemson, but I guarantee the Bowen kid who may never touch the court for the coots in a real game willl not change his choice.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 12, 2018, 7:14 PM [ in reply to Re: Zero percent chance Zion chooses the Coots. ]

Guys, you don’t reach a decision and then change it because another guy shows up at a different school. Relationships are built with coaches and the team. Now, maybe he was already planning to commit somewhere other than Clemson, but I guarantee the Bowen kid who may never touch the court for the coots in a real game willl not change his choice.

Jan 12, 2018, 10:10 PM

What are the parameters of your guarantee ?

DB23

Jan 13, 2018, 6:44 PM

There may be a little more smoke to this story than first thought. I guess we will have to wait and see. Two one and done players, along with potentially a third has to make any uncommitted top level recruit take a second look. As mentioned above, Iron sharpens Iron, and that much talent on one team along with good coaching will ensure their skills are developed for the next level.

Anfernee Simons
ANFERNEE
SIMONS
HIGH SCHOOL
SG
6-3
CLASS OF 18
BRADENTON, FL
(IMG ACADEMY)
— 247SPORTS COMPOSITE —
0.9968 ?
NATL. RANK
CG RANK
FL RANK
247SPORTS 99
NATL. RK 7
CG RK 1
FL RK 2

Frank is really gambling here as he knows Zion is coming to

Jan 12, 2018, 9:57 PM [ in reply to Zero percent chance Zion chooses the Coots. ]

Tigers.This is going to put the FBI spotlight on his program. Maybe he thinks he has nothing to lose?

Frank is really gambling here as he knows Zion is coming to

Jan 12, 2018, 9:58 PM [ in reply to Zero percent chance Zion chooses the Coots. ]

Tigers.This is going to put the FBI spotlight on his program. Maybe he thinks he has nothing to lose?

Jan 12, 2018, 6:54 PM

Of course the state paper who are coot lovers are going to make it seem like Zion is going to uscjr. it's still up in the air where he will land clemson still very much in it, they also made it seem like carolina was leader for XT saw how that one worked out for them!

Jan 12, 2018, 8:37 PM

Rumor tonight Williamson will commit to USC next Saturday. Reports are he liked the way Frank Martin stayed in touch while he was recovering from injury and talked about life outside of basketball.
Recent commitment of 5* Bowen sealed the deal

If that is true, I will never post on TigrNet again.***

Jan 12, 2018, 8:40 PM

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Jan 12, 2018, 9:52 PM [ in reply to Re: Zion to Coots? ]

You’re just trying to get my hopes up.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Thanks for being honest Class of O9***

Jan 12, 2018, 10:02 PM

Bawk bawk. LOL. Zion isn’t a pay for play scumbag. ***

Jan 12, 2018, 9:54 PM [ in reply to Re: Zion to Coots? ]

23% extreme cootish wishful thinking!***

Jan 12, 2018, 10:01 PM [ in reply to Re: Zion to Coots? ]

Jan 12, 2018, 10:12 PM [ in reply to Re: Zion to Coots? ]

The way Frank Martin stayed in touch ?

Show me on this doll where Mr. Martin touched you .

You're safe here .

DB23

Jan 12, 2018, 10:46 PM

No chance....

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 12, 2018, 11:05 PM

Your gut telling you 'no chance' or your 'reliable source?

Jan 12, 2018, 11:14 PM

Guy at a work meeting this morning got a text from someone he calls a reliable insider that Zion gave them a silent commitment this morning. Could be nothing at all. My colleague is respectful guy and I trust when he calls someone reliable. I hope he is dead wrong though.

Message was edited by: LpoolFC

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 12, 2018, 11:14 PM [ in reply to Re: Zion to Coots? ]

Guy at a work meeting this morning got a text from someone he calls a reliable insider that Zion gave them a silent commitment this morning. Could be nothing at all. My colleague is respectful guy and I trust when he calls someone reliable. I hope he is dead wrong though.

Message was edited by: LpoolFC

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 35
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic