Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It’s kind of flattering that leghumpers fans are on my teams bored on Labor Day.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1,620

It’s kind of flattering that leghumpers fans are on my teams bored on Labor Day.

Sep 3, 2018, 9:29 AM

It’s like watching my neighbors dog chase cars because when he finally caught one he didn’t know what do do with it but it was funny to watch. Poor skeeter may he Rest In Peace.

Message was edited by: lovingit®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It’s kind of flattering that leghumpers fans are on my teams bored on Labor Day.

Sep 3, 2018, 9:38 AM

lovingit® said:

It’s like watching my neighbors dog chase cars because when he finally caught one he didn’t know what do do with it but it was funny to watch. Poor skeeter may he Rest In Peace.

Message was edited by: lovingit®

Yes....all TWO of us! And we have you surrounded!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You forgot to mention that whole "rent free' thing.

Sep 3, 2018, 9:42 AM

HTH

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

its sad really***

Sep 3, 2018, 9:55 AM [ in reply to Re: It’s kind of flattering that leghumpers fans are on my teams bored on Labor Day. ]

^^^^^^first to respond, as usual

Sep 3, 2018, 12:09 PM [ in reply to Re: It’s kind of flattering that leghumpers fans are on my teams bored on Labor Day. ]

Guy practically lives here. Literally obsessed

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It’s kind of flattering that leghumpers fans are on my teams bored on Labor Day.

Sep 3, 2018, 10:00 AM

What's even more flattering is that about every other post today on a Clemson board is about Georgia.

That’s because today’s theme is...

Sep 3, 2018, 10:05 AM

“Teams that haven’t won a National Championship in nearly 40 years.”

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: That’s because today’s theme is...

Sep 3, 2018, 11:46 AM

Just dawgie flatulence.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 3, 2018, 10:05 AM [ in reply to Re: It’s kind of flattering that leghumpers fans are on my teams bored on Labor Day. ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

What’s odd is that you spend so much time on our boards talking about

Sep 3, 2018, 10:31 AM [ in reply to Re: It’s kind of flattering that leghumpers fans are on my teams bored on Labor Day. ]

how much time we spend talking about YOU! 38 years and counting... SOON ENOUGH bishes

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 3, 2018, 10:32 AM [ in reply to Re: It’s kind of flattering that leghumpers fans are on my teams bored on Labor Day. ]

AFDAWG said:

What's even more flattering is that about every other post today on a Clemson board is about Georgia.

I live and work in Athens, GA. Back in the early summer when Dabo said he would like to play uga every year, one of my work colleagues was shocked and asked, “what was Dabo thinking?” as if wanting to play uga every year was a guaranteed loss.

I told the uga fan that perhaps Dabo was trying to upgrade his status by playing the 1980 national champs. The conversation was quickly redirected to matters related to work.

Sep 3, 2018, 10:42 AM

I can't speak for your coworker but he may have been alluding to the fact that Clemson hasn't had a great deal of success against Georgia.

Zero

Sep 3, 2018, 10:45 AM

Number of TD’s Herschel Walker scored on Clemson... in his entire career.

#lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Zero

Sep 3, 2018, 10:49 AM

18 wins for Clemson. 42 for Georgia. South Carolina has been more successful against Clemson than Clemson has been against Georgia. Now that I think about it, it is surprising Dabo would want to play the Dawgs.

Sep 3, 2018, 10:54 AM

Your lesbian golfer head coach don’t give y’all enough to talk about on DN with the rest of the twirling eyed inbred hicks in your fan base?

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Sep 3, 2018, 2:20 PM

I comment about Georgia's record against Clemson and you respond by calling Kirby Smart a lesbian. That actually sounds like something an inbred, hick would say.

The best UGA player in history, and the best SCU player

Sep 3, 2018, 10:55 AM [ in reply to Re: Zero ]

in history, have a total of 0 TDs vs Clemson.

0.0 touchdowns. lol.

Re: The best UGA player in history, and the best SCU player

Sep 3, 2018, 11:01 AM

42 wins. I can do this as long as you want.

Extra time on your hands, huh?

Sep 3, 2018, 11:05 AM

You must be the UGA NC trophy polisher.

Sep 3, 2018, 11:45 AM [ in reply to Re: The best UGA player in history, and the best SCU player ]

That's correct .... and all I can think of is my friends that played there in the late 60's and early 70's that when they needed to go to the beach or some other exotic place, they just visited a men's store and a couple of $100 in 20 dollar bills appeared under a sweater. Who wouldn't want to go to a place like that with easy entrance requirements and low academic standards!

Sometime when I get a chance I'll relay the story of how Jake Scott got his Corvette off the impound lot! Don't know how he got the Corvette in the first place, but I can guess.

Sep 3, 2018, 11:56 AM [ in reply to Re: The best UGA player in history, and the best SCU player ]

It's true that Georgia has a big lead in the series, but most of them wins in the 50s and 60s and then through the Hatfield,West, and Bowden tenures are of a different time. Dabo is 1-1 against the Dawgs and has proven he can beat the best of the SEC!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 3, 2018, 10:56 AM [ in reply to Re: Zero ]

Ahhh durrr

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

TBT I will be pulling for the humpers this Saturday...

Sep 3, 2018, 10:07 AM

... but hoping for a final score of 3-0, with lots of mistakes/turnovers/penalties, etc.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Sep 3, 2018, 10:23 AM

Well, I would expect them to come on a Clemson board because you will not find an intelligent conversation on a Doggie board.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^wisdom***

Sep 3, 2018, 10:26 AM

Just temember

Sep 3, 2018, 11:05 AM

The Tiger team that takes the field today isn’t quite like the ones that UGA has played in the past! The Tigers have played the Dogs 64 Times But only 21 of those games were played in DV! And the Tigers have A WINNING record in home games! I’m sure coach S has no fear of playing you wanna be’s!

We have a losing record against your sister school also. Most of those games were played in Atlanta. I don’t believe the Tigers pace the floor at night before Tech games.

GOOD LUCK. I hope you and your opponent lose this weekend.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just temember

Sep 3, 2018, 11:47 AM

Beautifully said Forest .......

Replies: 26
| visibility 1,620
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic