Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Zamir white
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 36
| visibility 1

Zamir white

Feb 20, 2017, 9:21 AM

Any of the experts here have any clue on when he is supposed to be on campus again?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tiger Illustrated had an update this morning.......

Feb 20, 2017, 9:28 AM

So expect Tiger Woods to come on here any minute now with a recruiting post pretending to be connected.

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

I sure hope so

Feb 20, 2017, 9:35 AM

that is how I get my updates

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Re: Tiger Illustrated had an update this morning.......

Feb 20, 2017, 9:37 AM [ in reply to Tiger Illustrated had an update this morning....... ]

I see you offered no news on the OP , just a passing criticism of another poster who does occasionally put some very good posts up about Clemson recruiting .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Feb 20, 2017, 9:58 AM

Sounds jealous of TW. Wishes he had info like TW.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just read @bowlhunter post history. DEFINITELY a case of

Feb 20, 2017, 10:36 AM [ in reply to Re: Tiger Illustrated had an update this morning....... ]

post envy with her ..... wishes she added ANYTHING to the site.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Feb 20, 2017, 9:38 AM [ in reply to Tiger Illustrated had an update this morning....... ]

TI was pretty low on us with him. Said he may go to unc jr day instead of ours

Feb 20, 2017, 11:45 AM

I'm familiar with USCjr because we all know the real USC is in California. But I'm curious, is what is UNCjr. Is Chapel Hill now less prestigious that the University of Northern Colorado because of their checkered history of academic cheating?

Feb 20, 2017, 9:52 AM [ in reply to Tiger Illustrated had an update this morning....... ]

Personally, I look forward to Tiger Woods comments. He has more interesting info and comments than some on here.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not sure why so many people bash him

Feb 20, 2017, 9:53 AM

Should be thankful he passes info along

Feb 20, 2017, 10:45 AM [ in reply to Tiger Illustrated had an update this morning....... ]

DA

Sorry, TI has been behind the 8 ball on this.

Feb 20, 2017, 11:53 AM [ in reply to Tiger Illustrated had an update this morning....... ]

Always waiting til Monday has its disadvantages.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Feb 20, 2017, 2:03 PM [ in reply to Tiger Illustrated had an update this morning....... ]

TigerWoods is usually very good with his information. I trust what he has to say. ????

Let's initiate the

Feb 20, 2017, 9:32 AM

Hoodsignal

davidhood®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Yes.***

Feb 20, 2017, 9:33 AM

null

Re: Zamir white

Feb 20, 2017, 9:37 AM

He visited UGA again last weekend

Feb 20, 2017, 9:42 AM

I don't see how UGA is even competing with us. They haven't won anything significant in years and constantly underachieve

Feb 20, 2017, 9:47 AM

They just recruited their best class in a decade - that IS the buzz.

Feb 20, 2017, 9:53 AM

Sure but we just won a national championship. Recruiting is speculation and winning is real. I agree with you but Clemson is far and away the superior program

Different people have different priorities***

Feb 20, 2017, 11:39 AM

They recruit a similar class EVERY year. They can't

Feb 20, 2017, 11:10 AM [ in reply to Re: Zamir white ]

translate it to on the field performance. Do less with more than any program in America. Our coaches get it done on the field and recruiting.

I texted him

Feb 20, 2017, 9:44 AM

I've been trying to put together a list for the next Junior Day (March 4, when Clemson has Youth Day, baseball against South Carolina in Greenville and hoops at home against Boston College). He told me it looks like he will be at UNC (they play Duke in hoops that day, shocker).

As of now, there are no plans to get him on campus. Mayne he will come down for one of the camps in June, but not sure

badge-seniorwriter.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He is committing in June so that's not good

Feb 20, 2017, 9:59 AM

Looking like we may need to open up our RB search

Re: He is committing in June so that's not good

Feb 20, 2017, 10:05 AM

Ever since the word we would be taking T Lawrence's little brother as RB next year, Zamir has been looking. Reminds me of the Gurley, Marshall, Dye situation a few years ago.

Re: I texted him

Feb 20, 2017, 10:17 AM [ in reply to I texted him ]

David, do you think getting Etienne hurt our chances with Zamir? Also having Feaster, means he would possibly be third in depth chart. At GA, the will be losing both premier back next year. A lot of playing time for him there. Reminds me of Marshall & Gurley; and we scrambled and got Dye.

Re: I texted him

Feb 20, 2017, 10:28 AM

I'm not sure White would play behind Feaster for very long. Not sure about the Louisiana kid but I suspect he will not be the player that White is now.

Feb 20, 2017, 10:11 AM

Basically Georgia is gaining ground and quicker than expected.

Feb 20, 2017, 10:13 AM

GA has always been RB U. Also Chubb & Michele will be leaving after this year, so much more playing time. If Feaster is the real deal, he'll be getting the snaps. Also, I'm hearing this kid Etienee from LA is good!

Feb 20, 2017, 11:45 AM [ in reply to Re: Zamir white ]

Sounds like UGA is opening the pocketbook. They need to open the playbook and learn how to coach, though. They are world champs at doing less with more, especially given the pathetic SEC East the last 5 years.

Feb 20, 2017, 10:36 AM

247 shows us as a heavy fav though

Feb 20, 2017, 10:43 AM

247 is way off. Whites two most recent visits including the one this past weekend have been to UGA. Word is Mom favors the Mutts even drove him to UGA this past weekend. He is skipping coming to Clmson this week to go to UNC duke basketball game. We are not out of it yet but as of now it isn't looking good.

Feb 20, 2017, 11:02 AM

Not visiting could mean a lot of things . I prefer to view his not visiting before committing is that he has already made up his mind that Clemson is going to be home , and he wants to travel around taking free visits and seeing the sights until his unknown commitment day .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Feb 20, 2017, 11:22 AM

I am just passing along what's out there you are free to interpret it any way you chose. We need to get him back on campus and change moms mind to get back in it. As of now we trail UGA.

Feb 20, 2017, 10:43 AM [ in reply to Re: Zamir white ]

Yea it seems as though momma took him both times the last few weeks to uga. I've seen the crystal balls trending our way but TI, as previously mentioned, seems to think we still lead but then again who knows.

How I see it is...

Feb 20, 2017, 1:35 PM

Zamir plans to commit to Clemson, when announcing his decision date. So at this point, he's visiting others to get them out of the way and solidify his silent decision.

I think it's our commit to lose. Thus why predictors and insiders are projecting to Clemson despite recent visits.

I feel like he wants to be back with TLaw

Re: How I see it is...

Feb 20, 2017, 1:56 PM

Who wouldn't want to play with TL?

Re: How I see it is...

Feb 20, 2017, 5:15 PM [ in reply to How I see it is... ]

"our"

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Replies: 36