Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Zack Bailey
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Zack Bailey

Nov 21, 2018, 11:28 AM

Seems like a decent guy and he is a really good football player. He just made a huge mistake in choosing to be a coot. Deep down inside he must regret that choice.

That said, I hope Christian and Dex beat his @$$ all up and down the field Saturday night.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

0-fer!***

Nov 21, 2018, 11:30 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 0-fer!***

Nov 21, 2018, 11:44 AM

One of 3 things happened with Bailey: 1. He was afraid of the competition 2. His girlfriend and best friend influenced him to come to where they attended 3. His family (coots for life) put the peer pressure on him. Regardless of what it was, it was the worst mistake he has made in his athletic life.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Probably 1, with 2 being a factor

Nov 21, 2018, 12:22 PM

Not sure about 3, as he moved to Summerville from Washington state prior to his sophomore or junior year of HS

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Zack Bailey

Nov 21, 2018, 12:11 PM

His athletic life is alive and well. The only thing that changed is his achievable goals were personal in nature instead of team oriented. He can still go to the NFL but he can never say his team won a significant game and he had a ###### coach. It happens a lot in CFB. If anything his friends, GF, and family should feel more guilt by being blinded by their fanhood and taking away an opportunity to be a champion.

Nov 21, 2018, 12:15 PM

Never ever make a college decision based off a girlfriend. Never works out

Nov 21, 2018, 12:15 PM

He’s a good player and will have a pro career. Same thing with Bryan Edwards. I doubt they regret anything and Clemson is just fine anyway

Nov 21, 2018, 12:23 PM

I feel sorry for Bailey,Donnell Stanley, and KC Crosby all 3 of those guys turned down a legitimate Clemson offer to join that sh!tshow.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic