Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Zachary Evans
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Zachary Evans

Jan 2, 2020, 8:18 PM

Anyone know what he did off the field to blow it so bad?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Seems he may have gotten into it with his Coach

Jan 2, 2020, 8:21 PM

Because he did not want to give up his phone at curfew. Just one of the rumors.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Seems he may have gotten into it with his Coach

Jan 2, 2020, 8:25 PM

I wonder where he should go to get the right mentor in college....

Re: Zachary Evans

Jan 2, 2020, 8:25 PM

He got mad at his coaches for coaching him hard and he quit his JR yr. He started to show his butt again this year and coaches made him take 2 games off to think about it. Then he got back in good graces but then got dinged up a little. He is very talented but hot headed. Primmadonna because he has always been catered too because he was the best. Looks like he very likely will go to LSU.

Jan 2, 2020, 8:35 PM

Thanks

Jan 3, 2020, 7:39 AM [ in reply to Re: Zachary Evans ]

He’s signed a letter of intent with Georgia, but I’m not sure they’re accepting it.

Jan 2, 2020, 8:49 PM

He's a fruit loop who is said to have hit one of his coaches this year. He denies it.

It's more than just the phone thing where he didn't play in the Texas 6A state championship game. He also missed the 1st half of the semifinal to take the ACT.

Jan 2, 2020, 8:54 PM

Yeah, he is very unstable. Not worth risking a schollie on, I had wondered why his recruiting seemed sketchy so I had to read up on him a few wks ago.

Jan 3, 2020, 2:52 AM [ in reply to Re: Zachary Evans ]

Seems like the talent is worth the risk for almost every school except Clemson where the team culture is so important and fragile. One guy like that can poison an entire locker room.

Jan 2, 2020, 8:54 PM

I read he got into an "altercation" with one of his coaches. It wasn't clear whether it was over being pulled or not getting enough touches in a game. Some of this info you have to take with a grain of salt.

This article about UGA recruiting doesn't tell why but he was suspended from his school's championship game.

https://blutarsky-wordpress-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/blutarsky.wordpress.com/2020/01/02/culture-and-the-process/amp/?amp_js_v=a2&_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQCKAE%3D#aoh=15780164286831&_ct=1578016453376&csi=1&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&_tf=From%20%251%24s&share=https%3A%2F%2Fblutarsky.wordpress.com%2F2020%2F01%2F02%2Fculture-and-the-process%2F

Message was edited by: saddis56®

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 2, 2020, 9:44 PM

I would not be surprised if the guy never plays a down of D1 football. I really hope for his sake he gets control of himself. Garbage like this does make me appreciate the guys Dabo and company recruit

Jan 3, 2020, 8:03 AM

I read a while back in some article (if I find it, I'll post it) that he said he was interested in Clemson before Bowman committed. I did not find anything where Clemson even offered him.

The interview reminded me of him being like a Ricky William's flake. Some strange things going on but he can run!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic