Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Does anyone else feel like we're inevitably spiraling toward a huge military conflict?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 538

Does anyone else feel like we're inevitably spiraling toward a huge military conflict?

Apr 5, 2017, 9:38 AM

Between North Korea, China, Russia and Iran (am I forgetting anyone lol) it just seems increasingly clear that a major conflict is unavoidable. Trump and Chinese President Xi Jinping are meeting this weekend at Mar-a-lago and the meeting will absolutely set the tone for whatever we're going to do with N Korea. If China refuses to help us I wouldn't be surprised if we saw some type of military action by the end of the month. Say a prayer for the world

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You've taken the bait.

Apr 5, 2017, 9:44 AM

I noticed a few days ago the MSM has gone full bore on North Korea. That fat nut's been threatening us with nukes and missiles for decades now. Even long before they HAD nukes or missiles. The media is pimping this administration for a conflict. They won't pin a bad economy on Trump, so they'll go the foreign policy route.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You've taken the bait.

Apr 5, 2017, 9:53 AM

The difference is now the fat kid will actually be able hit the continental US by the end of Trump's first term (conservative estimate). We've already deployed our anti missle defense system THAAD in S Korea which has greatly angered the Russians and the Chinese. If you look at what's happening with the militarization of the South China Sea, NATO build up on the Russian border, civil war in Syria and Iran is launching test missles that say they're going to wipe Israel off the map. It just seems silly to think we can avoid a major conflict

Re: And what is it that you suggest we do?

Apr 5, 2017, 9:53 AM

Wait until the crazy fat ####### bolts a nuke to a missile and lobs it at Japan or Hawaii? Now ... if he could hit California I wouldn't be so much concerned.

Every time the media says NK can hit LA with a nuke

Apr 5, 2017, 11:32 AM

I'm like

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Only if we intend on policing the world.

Apr 5, 2017, 1:12 PM

As a nation we are morally obligated to only ourselves. We should drill for oil under our feet and off our shores and let the middle east settle their own problems.

If one of those countries is a true threat to our security or safety we should blow them off the map.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 538
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic