Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Injuries
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 2,396

Injuries

Jan 2, 2020, 9:07 AM

Higgins sounds like he will be 100%. Did we have anyone else banged up to wonder about?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pinckney

Jan 2, 2020, 9:08 AM

although seems like he has been out a couple games. need the depth on the D line for this game

Re: Pinckney

Jan 2, 2020, 9:13 AM

DT...our biggest weakness imo. Yeah I hope he is ready in time to at least give some quality depth.

Jan 2, 2020, 9:18 AM

What's wrong with Pinckney?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 2, 2020, 9:19 AM

Someone on here said he was wearing a boot, but I personally dont know anything.

You've certainly proven that time and time again ***

Jan 2, 2020, 9:33 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: You've certainly proven that time and time again ***

Jan 2, 2020, 9:55 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: You've certainly proven that time and time again ***

Jan 2, 2020, 10:01 AM [ in reply to You've certainly proven that time and time again *** ]

Just a touch more than you. Thats not saying much I realize.

What? So you're saying you've proven that

Jan 2, 2020, 10:08 AM

you don't know anything more than I have?

It's cool Carlsbad, I laughed a year ago while you were defending that crapbox of a city San Fransisco. You've made some good posts since then. But the way you reacted to our Tigers in the first half of the Fiesta Bowl cannot be forgotten and cannot be overlooked.

You showed to everyone that you do not have faith in this team, our coaches and our players. That's not all in. That's just being on the same level as coachmac. And nobody should want to be on that moran's level.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: What? So you're saying you've proven that

Jan 2, 2020, 10:14 AM

I love San Fran. Anyway, yeah I was wrong about the game. Who cares? We gave up over 500 yards and were lucky to win. Its easy to get emotional watching your team get their behinds beat and you have a solid amount of money riding on it and under the influence of 7 or 8 beers. I am wrong here and there. Thats part of being human. I may have gave up to early, and that is a learning lesson, but I did put my money where my mouth was and I did win. In the end who gives a ship. I am not the one coaching or playing the game. I was just an emotional fan for about 30 minutes. Yeah I was wrong. Moving on....who cares? You shouldn't.

That first quarter was hard to watch as a Clemson fan

Jan 2, 2020, 10:25 AM

but there's a big difference between being an emotional fan and saying things like "Our D line sucks" and declaring the game over at 9:07pm. That's not being emotional, that's being stupid. As Dabo says "there's nothing less important than the score at halftime" but you didn't even let it get that far.

Re: That first quarter was hard to watch as a Clemson fan

Jan 2, 2020, 10:42 AM

Yeah it was overboard. I have been down on our Dline all year, but that was overboard. I agree. Was just frustrated and buzzed. Twas wrong though. Moving on.

Jan 2, 2020, 11:33 AM [ in reply to Re: What? So you're saying you've proven that ]

No finer city in the country when the weather is nice...IMO.

Jan 2, 2020, 11:34 AM

* to visit.

Especially if you're into stepping over human feces

Jan 2, 2020, 11:38 AM [ in reply to Re: What? So you're saying you've proven that ]

and used needles.

Coachmac? Starting to get REAL REAL up in here ***

Jan 2, 2020, 10:28 AM [ in reply to What? So you're saying you've proven that ]

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ross got banged up too. Shoulder stinger or something.***

Jan 2, 2020, 9:20 AM

Re: Ross got banged up too. Shoulder stinger or something.***

Jan 2, 2020, 9:33 AM

Even though I don't like the long layoff, the extra week should help everyone on both teams to heal up.

the extra time was enough for Divinity to heal up. Whatever

Jan 2, 2020, 10:12 AM

his problem was.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Injuries

Jan 2, 2020, 11:30 AM

What about Ross ??

Replies: 19
| visibility 2,396
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic