Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What gives?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,298

What gives?

Nov 21, 2014, 8:10 PM

I know we still have a game to win tomorrow but I've got my eyes on the prize- Assuming that Cole starts against USuCk, which side do you think will win out? Our less than desirable offense or the miserable coot defense? Please give me honest, unbiased answers.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What gives?

Nov 21, 2014, 8:15 PM

Unfortunately, I would have to say their offense. I would think that they could put up 17 points. The way our offense has played with CS, I just don't know if they could match it. I would sure hope so with how bad they are on defense.

Nov 21, 2014, 8:17 PM

I'm pretty much expecting them to score. I'm just wondering if their defense is bad enough that Cole can handle it.

We probably will out score them.

Nov 21, 2014, 8:17 PM

Nobody is going to out coach SOS. I know that's not a popular opinion but it's true. We have to almost shut their offense down to win unless Cole has shook off his funk.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We probably will out score them.

Nov 21, 2014, 8:23 PM

Well if we don't have 6 turnovers again we might have a fighting chance.

Results

Nov 21, 2014, 8:56 PM

One thing I don't think their defense will do is repeatedly turn the ball over to us but looking back to the GA Tech game, I can't say the same for our offense with Cole starting. He'll put up great numbers tomorrow, just like the South Carolina State game, but against SCU I'm sure it'll be more GA Techish.
From all I hear Cole's a great young man and I wish him well. He's certainly a better QB than I'd be but that's not what we're looking for.
Go Tigers!!

You're looking for honest, unbiased answers on T-net?? HA!***

Nov 21, 2014, 8:44 PM

Re: You're looking for honest, unbiased answers on T-net?? HA!***

Nov 21, 2014, 8:48 PM

well give me yours

I think this game is a toss-up, with or without Cole.

Nov 21, 2014, 9:20 PM

We haven't really beaten a good team yet (in my opinion), and South Carolina beat Georgia but lost to Tennessee, Missouri, and Kentucky. I honestly don't think either team is that great, and that this one will be close. I doubt either team dominates. I would love for Clemson to win, but at this point who knows.

Nov 21, 2014, 9:05 PM

My best prediction is, Who knows?

DW Will Start

Nov 21, 2014, 9:14 PM

so it's pointless. but tigers win no matter who starts. how's that?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,298
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic