Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We are going to add a new Tiger to the Clemson Fam
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

We are going to add a new Tiger to the Clemson Fam

Nov 23, 2018, 7:46 AM

Update: Boy or Girl!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFZE_HzKsFw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZoQ75kK464

Our newest Tiger will be running down the Hill in May!

Message was edited by: TigerJB3®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"There's something in these hills and I suspect that's what it is - the ability of an institution through the unending dedication and greatness of its people - its administration, its faculty, its staff, its students and alumni - to impart to all it touches a respect, an admiration, an affection that stands firm in disquieting times when things around it give impressions of coming unglued." - Joe Sherman '34

Well I’ll never get that 3 minutes back***

Nov 23, 2018, 8:11 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Snowflake Basher........Out

Re: Well I’ll never get that 3 minutes back***

Nov 23, 2018, 8:13 AM

Nice, thank you, we are excited - I probably won't get back the 10 hours making that video either.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"There's something in these hills and I suspect that's what it is - the ability of an institution through the unending dedication and greatness of its people - its administration, its faculty, its staff, its students and alumni - to impart to all it touches a respect, an admiration, an affection that stands firm in disquieting times when things around it give impressions of coming unglued." - Joe Sherman '34

Your video looks more like a troll job

Nov 23, 2018, 8:15 AM

Like you are an undercover chicken.

Snowflake Basher........Out

Re: Your video looks more like a troll job

Nov 23, 2018, 8:18 AM

Yes... because I would make that detailed of an announcement with painstaking frame by frame animation for the Chickens.... ..... ..... .. . .........

Two things that stand out

Nov 23, 2018, 8:29 AM [ in reply to Well I’ll never get that 3 minutes back*** ]

The hill was completely packed and the balloons make a big difference. Our famous entrance has been watered down by the pc police. Fire Marshall and environmental wackos

Re: We are going to add a new Tiger

Nov 23, 2018, 8:27 AM

I will give you credit for good intentions, but I'm gonna have to ask you to stay after class and clean the blackboards. Grasshoppah needs a lesson.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic