Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Your Typical Tigernet Member
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 994

Your Typical Tigernet Member

Dec 9, 2013, 5:23 PM

Everything is fine.

It's ok we lost to the coots 5 straight years.

10 wins

Dabo is the greatest

Blah Blah Blah

I get pissed if real true Clemson fans ( Myself ) come in and tell the truth about this coaching staff

Here is my personal favorite.... the Grammar Police

Look Clemson fans.... We have a good football team. Great Players and a storied tradition. Our History laughs in the face of USCjr..... But we got to take the blinders off.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Your Typical Tigernet Member

Dec 9, 2013, 5:24 PM

photo 83061ada_kobe-hilariously-confused-reaction-gif_zps220e0016.gif

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

If you weren't a draft horse trying to pull a dull plow, you

Dec 9, 2013, 5:28 PM

might not need blinders.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You -

Dec 9, 2013, 5:35 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Coming from the guy who wanted to play Bama because

Dec 9, 2013, 5:43 PM

he thought we'd get blown out. Why would he hope we'd get blown out you might ask? So he can continue on his "FIRE DABO" charade of course.

And the little "Grammar Police" part, that's cute. But is that how I insulted you first? You've yet to make that clear to me Mr. Best Clemson Fan On The Planet.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Bring back Tommies Bowden & West

Dec 9, 2013, 5:59 PM

D@mn the torpedoes! Bring back the coot killas'!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ok, if I agree with you what do we do?

Dec 9, 2013, 6:18 PM

Whine bich about our coaching staff or fire the entire lot of them and start over?

You are aware that some of the recruits will not sign this year? Think #1 ranked dual threat QB here.

You are also aware that most of these skill players were recruited to play in this style of offense?

You are also aware that there's not a great stable of good coaches looking for work?

If you complained about Dabo's inexperience and think we should give the job to Chad Morris then just ignore this post, TD me and move on.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ok, if I agree with you what do we do?

Dec 9, 2013, 8:14 PM

TU, but one thing you left off is:

"You are aware that if such a coach as you thought we really needed and who would fix all our woes were available, we couldn't/wouldn't afford him".

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Typical Idiot

Dec 9, 2013, 6:21 PM

If people don't agree with him they are idiots.

Wait what have I done. Nooooooo!

I might agree on some levels ...

Dec 9, 2013, 6:37 PM

You represent 'real' tiger fans who practice realism. You are willing to accept the situation as you perceive it and you're prepared to deal with it.

Many others on here represent 'false' tiger fans who are realistic. They have a practical idea of what they expect to happen and what can be accomplished based on the situation.

It's a little suspect when you break it down. It's hard to say that being realistic = being a delusional non-fan.

As for the grammar police, I rather appreciate them. I think it's pretty realistic to expect folks to practice proper grammar when expressing themselves. It makes their message more profound.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Your Typical Tigernet Member

Dec 9, 2013, 6:56 PM

I haven't seen anyone with blinders on....I think we're all pretty sick over last Saturday's debacle....but it's over and we cant get it back so we move on and look forward to the ORANGE

You are a typical coot troll. So there you go.***

Dec 9, 2013, 7:03 PM

Tell 'em coot***

Dec 9, 2013, 9:08 PM

Replies: 12
| visibility 994
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic