Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Does anyone else just get a bad vibe from Jordan Burch?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

Does anyone else just get a bad vibe from Jordan Burch?

Jul 27, 2019, 10:10 AM

I can't put my finger on it, but something seems off with him. Our team needs him, and I'd love to have him in the Valley on Saturdays, but I dunno. Does his personality fit with Clemson? Hard to say, because no one knows anything about him. I trust our coaches to get the right young men into the program, but dang...everything surrounding this young man just seems a little off to me.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No

Jul 27, 2019, 10:13 AM

He’s just quiet and isn’t about the spotlight. He’s a good kid and will probably be a Clemson Tiger.

Snowflake Basher........Out

it seems to me that

Jul 27, 2019, 10:15 AM

You may be a little off, but I cant put my finger on it

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Does anyone else just get a bad vibe from Jordan Burch?

Jul 27, 2019, 10:18 AM

I don't get a bad vibe at all. The only vibe I feel from him is he may not choose Clemson. We'll see.

From one short video interview, he seems to be humble, smart, articulate, grounded and dedicated to his craft.

Whoever gets him will have a keeper.

nope***

Jul 27, 2019, 10:21 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You'll have to excuse my friend

Jul 27, 2019, 10:25 AM

He's a litte slow.

Message was edited by: Roundhouse1313®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You'll have to excuse my friend

Jul 27, 2019, 10:33 AM

No, not at all. By all accounts, he is shy. He eventually opened up and had a pretty good time last night. He has a life changing choice to make, he isnt out there searching for attention.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You'll have to excuse my friend

Jul 27, 2019, 11:04 AM

I agree, with only adding that I think that he has stated that he wants to play for an established winning program, and if he is knowledgeable at all with history, he should know and feel that the coots hasn't ever been what he says he's looking for in a FB program for over a 100 years of history, and they have had much better HC's there than what Muscant is, or he will ever be!!! All he has to do is to look at what he done at Florida in the middle of one of the richest recruiting ares's in college FB, he done nothing and got fired for doing exactly nothing!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 27, 2019, 10:32 AM

What do you even know about him? He's a 17/18 yr old kid. Seems you are off not him.

If you’re talking about the references to him slow to warm up it

Jul 27, 2019, 10:33 AM

Could be any number of things. Maybe he doesn’t know the rest like they seem to know each other. Maybe he’s shy. Maybe he was skeptical because another coach put something in his ear. There’s not enough info to have a bad vibe. He got to experience what Clemson was about. If he chooses us. Great. If not he and we will be ok. Don’t try to guess negative vibes from a teenager who there is little info about.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If you’re talking about the references to him slow to warm up it

Jul 27, 2019, 10:52 AM

Christian Wilkins kept everything very close to the chest during his recruitment too. Different personalities, but same narrative.

Jordan Burch seems like a great young man. Just wish

Jul 27, 2019, 10:45 AM

Just wish he would commit to one school or another soon. (Preferably CLEMSON) .

I'm obviously biased, but I think he will thrive at Clemson. I was from Columbia and not a Clemson fan until I went to Clemson. I have never looked back. There is something magical in those hills. Clemson is a great college town - with few distractions of larger cities.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 27, 2019, 10:51 AM

He's a quiet, business-first dude... as Marshawn Lynch once said, he's "about that action." Some just aren't in to talking and getting caught up in the recruiting hoopla. That's a big plus, imo.

Jul 27, 2019, 11:21 AM

Amen. Doesn’t matter where he ends up he seems like a guy you could pull for. No drama etc.

Jul 27, 2019, 10:55 AM

I've never had the opportunity to meet or talk with him, so I have to say that I don't get any feelings what so ever from him, and especially any Vibe's, sorry!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 27, 2019, 10:59 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

You’re the only one I’m getting a bad vibe from***

Jul 27, 2019, 11:03 AM

^^^ Finedumb in training ^^^

Jul 27, 2019, 11:20 AM

Great clickbait post. You are well on your way to a successful career in sports “journalism“

Re: ^^^ Finedumb in training ^^^

Jul 27, 2019, 11:41 AM

To me, if you look at the guys already verbally committed- Bresee, Murphy, Capehart, and Williams we have pretty much hit the lottery. Getting Burch would be like knowing you hit the lottery and are expecting your payout after taxes to be $100 million and then finding out you’re actually getting $135 million. We are loaded. Don’t forget Thomas, KJ Henry, Kelly, Jordan, And many more. Burch is a giant cherry on top of your favorite dessert.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 27, 2019, 11:39 AM

I have no vibe when it comes to him. We're pretty stacked with DL commits, so it makes me wonder if he will go elsewhere, but who knows what he is thinking.

Nope

Jul 27, 2019, 11:47 AM

I wouldn't say I get a bad feeling from him. He's quiet and plays his recruitment close to his chest. Some recruits want the spotlight, others want to be left alone. I prefer the latter typically. Let UGA take the former ones, because those are the players who aren't going to play for the team but for themselves and rarely pan out. Burch seems like a really good kid who is smart and talented. I like him a lot and hope he becomes a tiger.

That said, I do wonder how elite of a talent he actually is. Obviously he's very talented, has really good size, and is a hard worker. However, he hasn't participated in many camps (only Future 50 that I know of, which isn't very good) and plays SCISA level football. He seems absolutely dominant out there, but he's playing against the worst football talent in the state. Now, that doesn't necessarily mean anything (Gaines Adams played in a similar level and was one of the best defensive players Clemson's ever had). But it isn't as proven as someone like Murphy, who plays in a brutal division in Georgia, or Bresee, who has been humiliating 5 Star offensive linemen all summer (and who I personally think is the best football player in the class of 2020, no matter who's ranked #1).

But I trust Venables and Bates. We've had the best defensive line for 5 years now, so they've earned credibility. And my concerns have nothing to do with him as a person or teammate. In that regard, you seem way off. I like him a lot personally.

Jul 27, 2019, 1:00 PM

Personally I get a KJ Henry vibe right now. Don't here a whole lot out of anyone, but there seems to be a whole lot of speculation. I think that he will way his options and be a Tiger. I certainly don't get the feeling that he would not fit the Clemson mold if he so chooses.

Jul 27, 2019, 1:07 PM

User Logo
Topher
Orange Blooded [2676]
TigerPulse: 89%
Does anyone else just get a bad vibe from Jordan Burch? [3]
Posted: Jul 27, 2019 10:10 AM

I can't put my finger on it, but something seems off with him. Our team needs him, and I'd love to have him in the Valley on Saturdays, but I dunno. Does his personality fit with Clemson? Hard to say, because no one knows anything about him. I trust our coaches to get the right young men into the program, but dang...everything surrounding this young man just seems a little off to me.

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic