Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
YouTube TV and Fox reach temporary agreement - SIAP
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

YouTube TV and Fox reach temporary agreement - SIAP

Mar 1, 2020, 10:08 AM

Hope they make it permanent.

https://deadline.com/2020/02/youtube-tv-reaches-temp-agreement-fox-regional-sports-networks-yes-network-1202871399/

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Re: YouTube TV and Fox reach temporary agreement - SIAP

Mar 1, 2020, 10:20 AM

Great news!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 1, 2020, 10:39 AM

Likely another $10 a month increase for very little. Price of internet service plus youtube tv getting close to cable cost. Same old commercial server that you pay big bucks for. I still love listening to baseball and basketball on the radio. The radio broadcast of the FSU game yesterday was great.

Mar 1, 2020, 11:18 AM

I turned to radio late. why it took 10 minutes to figure out they had to go with the possession arrow was a bit of a mystery but refs dumb enough to blow an inadvertent whistle probably explains lots of that

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 1, 2020, 11:27 AM [ in reply to Re: YouTube TV and Fox reach temporary agreement - SIAP ]

I was listening to the FSU radio team on Satellite channel 84. The play by play man was very enthusiastic for both teams and the atmosphere but he kept using everybody’s first and last name to describe the action so he had trouble getting in what they were doing before he had to call another players full name and it was jumbled up. The FSU color guy was spitting nails criticizing most of the calls against them. Still love radio calls of sports.

Mar 1, 2020, 12:49 PM [ in reply to Re: YouTube TV and Fox reach temporary agreement - SIAP ]

If and when youtubetv ever gets just close to what I was paying for cable, I will drop the stream and go back to cable. Streaming TV is good bc of the much cheaper cost, but it isn't better than cable IMO.

Depending on whatever is happening in the atmosphere at times, Streaming can be a pain in the ### bc of the buffering that comes with streaming. And I have the best internet that is offered in my area bc I had to keep my Time warner/Spectrum internet account that now cost me $70 bucks a month, just so I can stream youtubetv,

Before I cut the cord of the ridiculous cost of Time warner/Spectrum cable!!! In my 16 years with Time warner/Spectrum, my cable was out only twice for a few hours bc of serious electrical storms where lighting hit a junction box on the pole that feeds the cable into my community. Streaming right now is cheaper for me even with the extra cost of Epix and Showtime. With Epix and Showtime, I'm paying YouTubeTV right at $70 buck a month, and Time warner/Spectrum $70 bucks a month for Internet, and that equals $140 bucks a month combined, and I was paying Time warner/Spectrum $238 a month for cable and Internet. $238-$140 EQUALS $98 bucks savings, and to me that is worth dealing with the occasional buffering. If YouTubeTV was to get up around $80-$100 bucks a month, I would remarry Time warner/Spectrum with a new customer deal for the first year, then find an address where there is no Time warner/Spectrum, and tell them I was moving there ;), and I would be renting my house to my first cousin, and have him to get Time warner/Spectrum, but at a new customer $$$.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: YouTube TV and Fox reach temporary agreement - to cut

Mar 1, 2020, 10:58 AM

away from all our games with 23 seconds left? Bush league

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 1, 2020, 1:01 PM

You can bet the entire farm with all the equipment that FOX done that intentionally to Pisss off the youtube-tv customers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 1, 2020, 2:08 PM [ in reply to Re: YouTube TV and Fox reach temporary agreement - to cut ]

What game was this--FSU basketball? I saw the end (barely) but there were no post-game interviews as it went immediately to the WF game.

Message was edited by: TigerzzRoar®

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Mar 1, 2020, 2:56 PM

I have youtubetv, but was watching on direct tv while not at home. It switched on direct tv immediately after our game. So it was not the provider caused the immediate switch, but Fox Carolinas.

Mar 1, 2020, 1:15 PM

Alert YouTube-TV Users--Alert YouTube-TV Users--Alert YouTube-TV Users--Alert YouTube-TV Users

I have a serious question for YouTube-TV customers!!! Have any of you found a contact phone number to where you can actually call/talk to YouTube-TV customer service, I can not find any NUMBER to YOUTUBE-TV customer service!!!!!!!

Mar 1, 2020, 1:50 PM

Most internet-only service companies don't have telephone support. Whar's your q?

Mar 1, 2020, 2:30 PM [ in reply to Re: YouTube TV and Fox reach temporary agreement - SIAP ]

I have never seen a phone number but have contacted them through DM on Twitter and received replies.

--Henry David Thoreau

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic