Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So, news is trickling out that the Nashville bomber had
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

So, news is trickling out that the Nashville bomber had

Dec 28, 2020, 8:54 AM

found out he had cancer. He had reportedly told a woman he knew, of this diagnosis, and given her his car. (That should have been a key to her to notify some authorities immediately.) He then proceeded to blow himself and most of the AT&T building in Nashville up. He was broadcasting messages from his RV for almost 15 minutes prior, to evacuate the area immediately, so his intent was not to hurt other people. He must just have been REALLY p!$$ed off at either his cell phone service, or his internet service, or his TV service. To get back at them, he blew their network off the air with an RV full of explosives.

Now, I certainly do not condone his methods at all. But, he definitely went out on his own terms. And, I DO applaud the fact that he went the extra mile trying to assure as best he could that no innocent lives were lost when he ended his. He could just as easily have pulled a Timothy MCVey, (Oklahoma City Bomber) and the country would be having a far different discussion about this today. We can at least be thankful that he did not choose that road during this Holiday season.

May you and yours have a Happy New Year.

Do not take your health, or your life, or the lives of your loved ones for granted.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So, news is trickling out that the Nashville bomber had

Dec 28, 2020, 9:01 AM

Three questions I have from recent reports:

1. Are we 100% sure he was alive when it exploded?
2. Was he employed at the AT&T building?
3. What specific information (data) was housed in that building and does it relate to current events (such as our election)?

Until those questions are answered, we won't ever know the true intent behind this. There's clearly something very specific about a guy that blows up a large VBIED that announces the explosion to save lives.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 28, 2020, 9:10 AM

That's where they was hiding all them Trump ballots that didn't get counted. Along with the Dominion voting machines. Plus, the building's computers also housed the secret orange complexion formula!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This seems like a reasoned, articulate, well thought response.***

Dec 28, 2020, 9:19 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 28, 2020, 9:47 AM [ in reply to Re: So, news is trickling out that the Nashville bomber had ]

You are wrong! He had a tip it was where Biden's basement was. Joe is senile and can't hear so he figured everyone else would get away. He was also hoping Kamala was on her back holding onto Joe.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 28, 2020, 10:48 AM [ in reply to Re: So, news is trickling out that the Nashville bomber had ]

We will never know the truth anyway, we will be told what the government wants to tell us and i am 99.99999% it wont be the truth!.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Speaking entirely for myself...

Dec 28, 2020, 9:03 AM

I'm not applauding anything about his unbalanced and irrational decision.

If he really didn't want to hurt anyone else, he could have easily ended his own life in some remote isolated location.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

You will never be able to assign a rational motive to

Dec 28, 2020, 9:11 AM

someone who was obviously the definition of at least "temporarily insane" at the time of his actions. I was merely pointing out that, as bombers go, this one was MUCH more courteous than most all others in recent memory. The Oklahoma City bombing could be an almost direct comparison to see the opposite end of that scale.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You will never be able to assign a rational motive to

Dec 29, 2020, 12:23 PM

Who ever blew up the RV in Nashville did not have near the power of the bombing in Oklahoma City. If the same amount of explosive that was used in Oklahoma City was used in Nashville it would have brought down several building. It looked to be just targeted @ the AT&T building to me.

Dec 28, 2020, 9:20 AM

Sorry 76, but your ‘applause’ is very questionable (imo).

Why didn’t he just go deep into the woods - all around Nashville - and just put a shotgun in his mouth, instead? This always PISSES ME OFF about suicidal mass murderers who go on a killing spree; then when they are about to be caught/stopped, they kill themselves. Why don’t they START with themselves?!

However, posts such as yours concerning “.... news trickling out from the media...” in social media; the performance of the ‘actual’ media in the past decade or three; questionable if not the outright negligent performance and/or failure of our law enforcement and investigative agencies; combined with abundant cause for belief to mistrust our elected and appointed officials leads me to believe that this incident - like so many others - will remain unresolved and lead to even further mistrust, disillusionment, and more division among Americans.

JUST what we need......

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Dec 28, 2020, 9:25 AM

I agree. While, I guess, it was commendable for him to make an announcement the bomb was going to go off, he still exploded the bomb in downtown Nashville where he easily could have killed or injured innocents or law enforcement.

As Uncle B said, go in the middle of the woods to do your deed.

Dec 28, 2020, 9:36 AM

What did Bambi ever do to you two to make you want to blow up her woods? :)

Yeah, sorry for going full Karen on you there 76

Dec 28, 2020, 9:44 AM

Actually, if he had asked, I would have gladly gone and picked him up and brought him to the woods up here at my place. That way I would’ve been able to steer him away from the wildlife.

Plus, once he was done, I would have gotten a nice shotgun out of the deal!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yeah, sorry for going full Karen on you there 76

Dec 28, 2020, 9:50 AM

Wait a minute, how do you know he had a nice shotgun? :(

Re: Yeah, sorry for going full Karen on you there 76

Dec 28, 2020, 11:33 AM

If it was good enough to splatter this ### hole’s brains all over the forest floor, then it’s a nice shotgun.

hth?

Dec 28, 2020, 9:41 AM

Obviously you are unaware that the AT&T building in Nashville and the subsequent polling/voting hub for the state of Georgia was housed in that building.
If the freaking idiot wanted to committee suicide ,he should have taken the NOBLE way out.
Put a television in the bathroom, play Godfather Part II ,get a vintage bottle of wine ,a Cuban cigar, prepare a bubble bath, get in, and slash his freaking wrist.
But please do not applaud the #######.

Dec 28, 2020, 9:59 AM

You obviously have thought this out, but I would MUCH prefer his way over yours. Anything slow seems counterintuitive to me if you are trying to kill yourself.

Other news said he was some kind of conspiracy theorist, especially against 5G wireless networks. He thought they were killing people somehow. So, he had several screws, or maybe even a whole circuit board loose. But, that means the AT&T building was definitely not a random target. His deceased father had worked for one of the baby Bells that got absorbed by AT&T back in the mid 2000's.

I hope the authorities find some kind of manifesto, so that we can see the inner workings of what was obviously a demented mind at the end. Every shred of information we learn from one of these nutjobs could point out warning signs that could possibly save lives when the next one goes off the rails.

Dec 28, 2020, 9:44 AM

He could have just as put a gun to his own head and not cause others so much pain and heartache.

Dec 28, 2020, 10:46 AM

I ONLY APPLAUD THAT HE IS DEAD.

What did I just read?

Dec 29, 2020, 12:30 PM

“ And, I DO applaud the fact that he went the extra mile trying to assure as best he could that no innocent lives were lost when he ended his.”

What???

He set off a big bomb in the middle of a city street?

The extra mile would have been shooting himself in his garage!

null

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic