Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Kelly Bryant hurdles deep ball 10 yards over wide open Deon's head...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 54
| visibility 1

Kelly Bryant hurdles deep ball 10 yards over wide open Deon's head...

Apr 10, 2018, 8:27 AM

...TNet geniuses blame the weapons....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Kelly Bryant hurdles deep ball 10 yards over wide open Deon's head...

Apr 10, 2018, 8:33 AM

That's some fancy jumping.... he should give up football and get on the track team.

This post has potential staying power ....

Apr 10, 2018, 8:34 AM

"butter for yer corn ?? "

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 10, 2018, 8:40 AM

https://youtu.be/OGP_uJfqzL0

Some overthrown here as well. Does that mean DW isn't very good? Or is it the WRs fault when DW throws a bad ball?

DUH...

Apr 10, 2018, 9:16 AM

When it comes to DW4, it is ALWAYS the WR's fault.

DW4 = $ = Legend = GOAT.

KB through 8 interceptions last year in 200 less attempts,

Apr 10, 2018, 9:25 AM [ in reply to Re: Kelly Bryant hurdles deep ball 10 yards over wide open Deon's head... ]

may not be a good idea to try to compare DW4 and KB2.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: KB through 8 interceptions last year in 200 less attempts,

Apr 10, 2018, 9:33 AM

Yes and DW had a higher interception to attempt ratio. He also had a way higher td to attempt ratio. Dw is the goat imo. That doesn't mean he has not made bad throws tho and saying KB isn't good enough because he has overthrown or underthrown the ball a few times is ridiculous.

Apr 10, 2018, 9:37 AM

That's true, but DW's freshman stats are better than KB's were with the exception of yardage (8 games vs 13.5).

You're correct though in that if we are basing a QB's talent on how many times he over/under threw a receiver then this is getting a bit ridiculous. One over/under throw does not make one a bad QB.

Apr 10, 2018, 9:54 AM

WONDER IF KB STATS MAY HAVE BEEN BETTER HAD HE HAD WILLIAMS, LEGGETT, SCOTT AND GALLMAN. THE BASHING OF KB IS BEYOND MORONIC. NOW IF HE GETS BEAT OUT FAIR AND SQUARE BY ANOTHER GUY SO BE IT. BUT THE MORONS ON THIS BOARD TALKING TRASH ABOUT HIM NEED TO FIND A NEW TEAM.

Apr 10, 2018, 10:20 AM

I'M NOT BASHING KB DERP, JUST DISCUSSING FACTS.

DW4 SEEMED TO DO FINE WITHOUT WILLIAMS IN 2015, ALSO LOST CAIN AT THE END OF THE YEAR AND DID JUST FINE AGAINST BAMA.

I WONDER WHY ALL OF OUR RECEIVERS HAD WORSE YEARS THAN THE PRIOR TWO? BUT AS YOU STATED WE LOST SO MUCH THEY SHOULD HAVE FLOURISHED SEEING AS THEY WERE PRIMARY TARGETS, NO?

Apr 10, 2018, 10:26 AM

YOU MAY NOT BE BASHING BUT MANY ARE. PARDON ME IF I THINK WE SHOULD PRAISE A GUY THAT TOOK US TO THE SEMIFINALS LAST YEAR AND PROBABLY THE FINALS HAD WE PLAYED ANYONE BUT THE TEAM OUT FOR BLOOD AGAINST US. AND WHO SAID YOU COULD USE ALL CAPS. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT MAY BE REPORTED.

Apr 10, 2018, 10:42 AM

ONE CAN PRAISE THE GUY BUT ALSO NOTE SHORTCOMINGS (IF ANY) THAT WERE SEEN AS KB ISN'T PERFECT, OF COURSE DW WASN'T PERFECT, NOR IS ANYONE ELSE.

I DO AGREE THAT PEOPLE FLAT OUT BASHING ARE GOING A BIT OVERBOARD AND NEED TO CALM THEIR ####.

DON'T SEE ANY COPYRIGHTS REGARDING THE ALL CAPS, BUT IF THERE IS I DON'T APOLOGIZE FOR MY ACTIONS.

Apr 10, 2018, 10:56 AM

LOL NP. BUT YOU MIGHT OUGHT TO WORK ON YOUR SPELLING.

Apr 10, 2018, 11:03 AM [ in reply to Re: KB through 8 interceptions last year in 200 less attempts, ]

KB has plenty to improve on especially pocket presence. I believe he will be better this year after having a year starting under his belt. I am okay with people thinking TL should start but he is a freshman and KB is a senior. I am not okay with people saying there is no way we can win it all with KB as qb. That just blows my mind.

Apr 10, 2018, 11:07 AM

EVERY PLAYER NEEDS TO IMPROVE YEAR TO YEAR. GUESS YALL DONT REMEMBER WHAT KB LOOKED LIKE IN MOP UP DUTY 2 YEARS AGO AND HOW FAR HE CAME. IMAGINE HE WILL BE EVEN BETTER THIS YEAR. BUT AS I HAVE STATED PLAINLY IF ANOTHER QB BEATS KB OUT FAIR AND SQUARE ON THE FIELD JUST THINK HOW ### N GOOD WE ARE GOING TO BE.

Apr 10, 2018, 12:52 PM [ in reply to Re: KB through 8 interceptions last year in 200 less attempts, ]

Frisby dogs

Apr 10, 2018, 11:22 AM [ in reply to Re: KB through 8 interceptions last year in 200 less attempts, ]

Deshaun also had 4,593 yard passing....Byrant only 2,802. Kelly's highest rushing year (2017) only tallied 665 yards rushing, Deshaun's, 1105 yards rushing (2015) while having 4,109 yards passing. DW's last 2 years had pass/rush TD's of 13/12, & 17/9...KB's 2017 campaign, 8/11. To compare them by interception ratio (KB 2.01%, vs DW 2.92%) alone is absurd....there's not even a full % difference between them. But the yardage and TD difference shows a much different story.

Apr 10, 2018, 10:02 AM [ in reply to Re: Kelly Bryant hurdles deep ball 10 yards over wide open Deon's head... ]

To me this is like comparing apples to oranges. If you want to compare DW4 to KB you would need to break down all stats. Passes >40 yds, >30 yds, 20, etc.. Then how DW4 read defenses and put out guys in the right protection. Not to mention that "IT" factor. I mean DW4 is a completely different beast.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 10, 2018, 11:40 AM [ in reply to Re: Kelly Bryant hurdles deep ball 10 yards over wide open Deon's head... ]

Okay let’s slow down here... let’s definitely not compare Kboogie to DW4, love them both but KB will never be Deshaun??

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 10, 2018, 2:10 PM [ in reply to Re: Kelly Bryant hurdles deep ball 10 yards over wide open Deon's head... ]

DW4 threw the ball a LOT more (181 more times to be exact) and against defenses expecting the pass, big difference and if you've played football you know that. Also DW4 threw 28 more touchdown passes than KB (more than triple with only double the INT's so a better percentage) as well as nearly 2,000 more yards. Please never try that again.

I can tell you're a believer.

Apr 10, 2018, 8:42 AM

You believe that by lashing out at a Clemson football player to make him look as bad as possible you can help someone take his starting job. Can you put this off until KB is named our starter?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I can tell you're a believer.

Apr 10, 2018, 8:44 AM

You believe that by lashing out at a Clemson football player to make him look as bad as possible you can help someone take his starting job. Can you put this off until KB is named our starter?

OP is a sorry excuse for a coot troll. Best to TD and ignore

Tell 'em coot

Apr 10, 2018, 8:43 AM

Apr 10, 2018, 9:03 AM

Hurdles?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

KB Jumps over the ball, duh***

Apr 10, 2018, 9:09 AM

Deshaun never overthrew anyone, you're right***

Apr 10, 2018, 9:11 AM

It probably wouldn't be the best idea to compare those two,

Apr 10, 2018, 9:23 AM

the stats aren't even close.

Re: It probably wouldn't be the best idea to compare those two,

Apr 10, 2018, 9:35 AM

Their W-L record is pretty dang close and last time I checked that was what matters most in football.

Apr 10, 2018, 10:17 AM

Championship appearances (and wins) are not, and that matters most of all.

Apr 10, 2018, 10:42 AM

After one year of starting it is very close. Ofcourse KB doesn't have as many championships or appearances as DW did in 3 years.

Apr 10, 2018, 11:25 AM [ in reply to Re: It probably wouldn't be the best idea to compare those two, ]

Question for you...did ZDeshaun get to face an imploded, without main QB FSU like Bryant?? I bet if Bryant faced the FSU teams DW did, he would have lost that game this past year...have you even looked at his stats he produced against a 2-6 FSU?? It's not pretty.

Apr 10, 2018, 12:00 PM [ in reply to Re: It probably wouldn't be the best idea to compare those two, ]

....says the guy who thinks Trent Dilfer was a great QB.

The TD he threw to HR in USuC game,we saw TB10 & DW4

Apr 10, 2018, 9:24 AM

throw an interception on the same play.

This thread should be called.

"Idiot on the Net thinks he knows more than coaches that millions to do the hob"

Typo, job not hob

Apr 10, 2018, 9:25 AM

"Idiot on the Net thinks he knows more than coaches that millions to do the job"

I think if Watson would have returned, Cain would have been

Apr 10, 2018, 9:52 AM

a 1st round draft pick or 2nd round at very worst. He is a deep ball guy.

Re: I think if Watson would have returned, Cain would have been

Apr 10, 2018, 10:12 AM

It is a fact some media had DC projected as a 2017 preseason 1st team All-American. We will one day be able to compare DC’s and KB’s pro careers as in gauge to establish who had better skill sets.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cain will ave a great NFL career if he stays healthy and...

Apr 10, 2018, 10:27 AM

on the right track. I highly doubt KB has much of a NFL career.

Apr 10, 2018, 10:07 AM

It’s this simple.

No QB on the planet could have done what DW4 did in the champiOnship game vs Bama in 16’. The poise and the moxy is beyond ridiculous. KB would have been taken out on a stretcher after that first cheap hit from Foster’s sorry @$$ alone...

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Um, what?

Apr 10, 2018, 10:17 AM

Did you even watch the games last year, especially Auburn?

KB is tough as nails, and appears to be much, much less prone to injury than DW.

Dw tough as well, but KB is a bit more physically "built" at this stage of their careers.

Their passing? That is quite another matter.

Re: Um, what?

Apr 10, 2018, 2:14 PM

KB shy'd away the entire 2nd half of the year from contact and was obviously scared against Alabama, first half he had me sold that he was tough but the second half proved otherwise.

Let's tidy this up a little.. "hurls" not hurdles and "threw

Apr 10, 2018, 10:09 AM

" not through. I know nobody likes to be corrected and I make my share of mistakes but I'm just trying to help out here because not doing so really bothers my obsessive side.

Appreciated. BUT - to even further tidy up - could you

Apr 10, 2018, 10:50 AM

just delete this moronic, troll post ??

tihtha

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: Let's tidy this up a little..

Apr 10, 2018, 12:05 PM [ in reply to Let's tidy this up a little.. "hurls" not hurdles and "threw ]

Much like receivers trying to catch balls from KB, this one is a little over your head.

Message was edited by: bmoretiger

You sound like a coot bringing the same subject up over and

Apr 10, 2018, 10:35 AM

and insulting everyone here. Me thinks you protest too much. And next you'll troll again and again. Give it a break. You're a legend in your own mind. No one else believes your junk. Typical coot logic.

Re: You sound like a coot bringing the same subject up over and

Apr 10, 2018, 12:10 PM

A Clemson fan wanting his team to start the best QB rather than crippling our offense by reason of seniority and stubbornness is really indicative of a hidden South Carolina fan. Good call dude. If you were actually a South Carolina fan you'd want the KB train to continue.

Message was edited by: bmoretiger

Trying to turn the tables....

Apr 10, 2018, 12:50 PM

You keep bringing up the same subject not me. I graduated Clemson in 1977. When did you? I prefer coaches to handle this. That's what they get paid to do. I don't. You're an Idiot with a keyboard. Nothing else.

Re: Trying to turn the tables....

Apr 10, 2018, 1:39 PM

I graduated in 2013. College coaches are great recruiters but often make poor in-game and lineup decisions.

From what school?

Apr 10, 2018, 2:42 PM

Prove it. Coot.

Apr 10, 2018, 10:36 AM

It's amazing that they still believe he's a good QB. His numbers were atrocious last year. Clemson made it to the playoffs because he was aided by a great defense and inferior competition. 9 TD passes in 12 games against Power 5 opponents is beyond miserable in a spread offense. He finished 44th in passing yards and 86th in passing TDs. I can't understand how people can equate that to someone who is good. Their orange colored glasses are too much to handle sometimes.

Better than garnet any day.******

Apr 10, 2018, 10:39 AM

Apr 10, 2018, 10:52 AM [ in reply to Re: Kelly Bryant hurdles deep ball 10 yards over wide open Deon's head... ]

His rushing tds don't count? What about the fact that because he is a threat running that it opened it up for our RBs to run. KB didn't have to do what DW did because we ran the ball well and used our great D to our advantage. Aided by inferior competition??? Lmfao. We beat Auburn, VT, NC St, Miami, and even Usuck was a top 25 team. We do not win all of those games without Kb. As we didn't beat Cuse. Nobody is saying that KB is the best passing QB but he is a winner and has the ability to throw the ball well. What he did his first year starting should be praised not frowned upon.

You get a thumbs up for doofus of the day. 90-17

Apr 10, 2018, 12:14 PM [ in reply to Re: Kelly Bryant hurdles deep ball 10 yards over wide open Deon's head... ]

I didn't think KB had the same talent around him that DW4...

Apr 10, 2018, 2:00 PM

did. But this post is still funny as #### to me LOL. DW4 missed passes, too. The difference was, the next play someone was going to get just as open. KB had limited opportunities to make those plays.

Apr 10, 2018, 2:02 PM

Hurdles?

Wow, Cain is 6'2"....

Apr 10, 2018, 2:22 PM

and hurdling 30 feet over that? Wow, now KB can leap buildings in a single bound.

Replies: 54
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic