Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It's pretty clear that we didn't want Zion anyway
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

It's pretty clear that we didn't want Zion anyway

Jan 22, 2018, 8:12 AM

He's overrated and probably wouldn't have gotten in to Clemson anyway, which is why he had to settle for a lesser school. He seems like the type of player who tries to elevate his game and let's be honest, we've all seen how that can destroy a program. No thanks and good riddance I say!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

As the coots say, "we have bigger fish to fry"

Jan 22, 2018, 8:42 AM

Then they provide the one time, in 1938, that a two star became THE best basketball player in the history of the world.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Had a coot ask me how Clemson not getting Zion made me feel.

Jan 22, 2018, 8:44 AM

I said "what?". "Has your football program fallen so far that you are seriously trying to discuss basketball with me right now?"

You should have seen the look on his face.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Ha! take that ya stupid coot.

Jan 22, 2018, 8:49 AM

I hope you then punched him in his stupid fry-cook face and told him that you make more money than he does!

Typical yardbird coot filth, I say!

Re: Had a coot ask me how Clemson not getting Zion made me feel.

Jan 22, 2018, 8:49 AM [ in reply to Had a coot ask me how Clemson not getting Zion made me feel. ]

Why are you talking to the staff at fast food restaurants.

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

He's quite obviously an UDP***

Jan 22, 2018, 11:29 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Your savage AF bro.***

Jan 22, 2018, 2:00 PM [ in reply to Had a coot ask me how Clemson not getting Zion made me feel. ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're stealing my material in a thread I created?

Jan 22, 2018, 2:39 PM

That takes big stones. You'll be hearing from my attorney soon...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Don't think he would meet the admissions criteria at CU

Jan 22, 2018, 8:50 AM

TBH... Duke did him a favor.

Haha

Jan 22, 2018, 2:25 PM

He won’t even be at Duke for more than 8 months. Once basketball season is over he will leave and start training for the NBA. His class schedule will probably be How to choose an agent, Money 101, NBA teams history, and how to read a contract.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's pretty clear that we didn't want Zion anyway

Jan 22, 2018, 9:02 AM

I think you were a little heavy with your comments about zw. I think the latest TNET article made it clear as they could without revealing their sources that the parents were not that pleased with the choice; however, they backed off and let him make the final decision, so off to Duke his dream team.

Human nature makes us disappointed, but he did not want to be part of us, so in the long run we will be better off.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How could Clemson basketball be any worse off?***

Jan 22, 2018, 9:04 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: How could Clemson basketball be any worse off?***

Jan 22, 2018, 9:07 AM

Even in our moribund state we did beat the coots handily!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well Said !!!

Jan 22, 2018, 9:59 AM

If he came here it would turned into the scenario where the offense basically consisted of the ball being fed to him a everybody else just stands around and plays defense. He averages 25 points a game and everybody else 2. I like the way we play now just fine.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 22, 2018, 10:16 AM

There's no way you're being serious right now. I think you're just being a follower like always and trolling because other people are trolling..

But if you're being serious, you and the other fan boys who let a 16 year old knock you off your element bc he didn't choose your favorite team has some serious issues... The kid had a scholarship from Clemson, therefore he was ACCEPTED already to attend Clemson University..

You raise some good points

Jan 22, 2018, 11:10 AM

and by "good" I mean really, truly stupid points.

Re: You raise some good points

Jan 22, 2018, 1:59 PM

@GWPTiger you're pathetic man... Don't ever forget the day you let a 16 year old #### you off..

"man"

Jan 22, 2018, 2:02 PM

lol

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

i know right

Jan 22, 2018, 2:07 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

is that your burn??

Jan 22, 2018, 2:02 PM [ in reply to Re: You raise some good points ]

you have got to try harder nancy

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: is that your burn??

Jan 22, 2018, 2:08 PM

@theclash is he your husband? Offended much??

Trust me if I wanted to burn I would, but I'll be banned then cause all you Tigernet veterans do is run to the mods and try yall hardest to get folks banned... You included

Re: is that your burn??

Jan 22, 2018, 2:12 PM

still not quite right - do you google??

Oh good, this is fun. I'm going to try to help you out

Jan 22, 2018, 2:33 PM [ in reply to Re: You raise some good points ]

which I rarely do...so consider yourself special. You see, my original post was a metaphor that utilized both sarcasm and hyperbole. The problem is, anyone who fails to possess even the most basic level of intellect required to both recognize and comprehend that (id est, you) probably doesn't understand most words consisting of more than two syllables anyway. So then, now we're back to you considering yourself special. And to help you out once again, I'm not referring to the good kind of special, but more like the special kind of special.

Point for id est, that's top shelfs & could lead to the true

Jan 22, 2018, 2:56 PM

meaning of words such as alumnus et al.

I debated whether exempli gratia would be more

Jan 22, 2018, 3:13 PM

appropriate, but ultimately id est won out.

Wait, Zion already has a scholarship at Clemson?***

Jan 22, 2018, 11:13 AM [ in reply to Re: It's pretty clear that we didn't want Zion anyway ]

Scholarships used to be worth more than a mile & 1/2 lead...

Jan 22, 2018, 11:26 AM

damn inflations.

Jan 22, 2018, 2:31 PM

Didn’t but want Zion. Yea, you can tell yourself that if it makes you feel better. But Saturday night there was sure a ton of people crying in their beer, calling him a traitor, etc. Takes a lot for Sponge Bob Square Head to lose a mile and a half lead in a week.

Sponge Bob Square Head? Is that what you're calling CBB?***

Jan 22, 2018, 2:50 PM

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic