Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
You people are ridiculous.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

You people are ridiculous.

Dec 1, 2013, 12:33 PM

Yes we have dropped 5 straight to the coots, but you would have to be an idiot to fire a coach who has us winning 10 games a year consistently.

We've gotten way to selfish. 10 years ago when Bowden was here if he would have won 10 games we would have been worshiping him and kissing his feet. Dabo does it 3 times and wins an ACC championship and you want to fire him. Pull your head out of your butt.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

To show how ridiculous it is, let's all wait to see if Dabo

Dec 1, 2013, 12:37 PM

gets fired.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

I remember these same statements after last years game.

Dec 1, 2013, 12:40 PM

Then came the 35 days of we are going to get drilled by LSU, how did that turn out?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

a nice win indeed....

Dec 1, 2013, 12:45 PM

But what did we get from that win? These comments have been the same for the past 5 years and we haven't always gotten such good bowl results.

We should beat teams that we're better than.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You people are ridiculous.

Dec 1, 2013, 12:41 PM

The Tennessee Volunteers say hello...people have completely lost their minds with the fire coaches stuff. Not that it wasn't expected.

Here's an interesting plot twist for you, we're a consistent program now...meaning we have BANDWAGON/FAIR WEATHER FANS. The scum of the earth as far as I'm concerned.

BE GONE WITH YOU BANDWAGONERS, WE DON'T NEED YOU.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^Tn's on their 3rd HC since we hired Dabo.***

Dec 1, 2013, 12:48 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

10 wins?

Dec 1, 2013, 12:54 PM

You play at least 12 games if not more in a season.

You can schedule another cream puff. We played two fcs teams. The only 3 teams with a pulse we played and we went 1-2 against them.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How many 10 win seasons has Clemson had ?

Dec 1, 2013, 12:56 PM

You can even count 9 wins from back when they only played 11 games ?

What's ridiculous are these totally embarrassing losses.

Dec 1, 2013, 12:56 PM

Hell, at this point I'd be happy if we just freaking showed up against the coots or FSU. We punish the weak and #### our pants against the strong.

Message was edited by: cutigersJD®

Message was edited by: cutigersJD®

Dec 1, 2013, 12:57 PM

Perspective: We have the number one OC in college football, voted by other college coaches, and I've seen numerous posts calling for Chad's firing?!?!?!

Conclusion: There's a lot of emotional reactions to last night's debacle, but reality is we will have a chance to finish strong in a major bowl. Dabo would (likely) be undefeated against USC teams from other eras.

Dec 1, 2013, 1:09 PM

I think Urban Meyer said it best in an interview yesterday. When asked if he had to choose between the 24 straight wins Ohio State currently is enjoying and beating your arch rival Michigan his answer was;........I will take beating my arch rival any day!................John Cooper was fired from Ohio State a few years back for not being able to beat Lloyd Carr and Michigan. He lost like 10 out of 12 times to the Wolverines. He was winning 10 games a year during that span. Spurrier manages 10+ wins per season and beats his arch rival..

Dec 1, 2013, 1:14 PM

For what's it's worth, in 2000 when you won 9 games (in the 11 game schedule days), you guys were worshiping him.... and in this era, he would have won 10. But the recruiting back then wasn't nearly at the level it was now for you guys.

I think you guys have a great set up. Swinney is a good central figure. You have two very solid coordinators and a good staff as well. It just so happened that your great season coincided with the best season the ACC has seen in over a decade. In almost any other year, your Clemson Tigers are heading to Charlotte as the HEAVY favorites.... probably ranked in the top 5 since they'd be without the loss to FSU.

Dec 1, 2013, 5:03 PM

I agree with the OP. Dabo helped turn us around

NFL- Green Bay Packers
NCAA- Michigan and Michigan State (formerly Clemson)
MLB- New York Yankees

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic