Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
You people are clowns. This is the best team in the Country
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

You people are clowns. This is the best team in the Country

Nov 27, 2018, 9:06 AM

Want to beat Alabama? Better be able to score with Athletes and a QB that can sling it. 45-40 in 2015. 35-31 in 2016. in 2017? We scored 6 points. And the Defense? Hey wasn't it funny when Alabama gave up 31 points to one of the worst Power 5 teams in CFB, Arkansas? Boy Alabama's defense is awful. Or maybe Defenses are judged/ranked on every game, not just 1 random game? Hey remember when our Secondary was a "concern" in 2016 also? Speaking of 2016, we are better on Offense and Defense ....oh, and we don't fumble 5 times a game or have untimely INTs this year either, so i'd say we are in alot better shape. I'm sorry you were disappointed in a 3 TD victory because you couldn't rub it in your Coot friends face as much as 56-7. Guess you missed the Forest for the Trees also, or maybe you just don't know anything about Football.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Triggered?

Nov 27, 2018, 9:12 AM

There’s maybe 2% of the fan base disappointed the coots scored a moral victory without Bama’s help this time.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

2%? I would guess more like 2

Nov 27, 2018, 9:35 AM

but the shotty reporting did is job. got alot of traction.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: 2%? I would guess more like 2

Nov 27, 2018, 10:43 AM

That would be either "shoddy reporting" or "sh*tty reporting", but not "shotty reporting".

Besides, most people are upset by the performance of the defense, not the fact that we didn't win by 50.

Re: You people are clowns. This is the best team in the Country

Nov 27, 2018, 9:12 AM

I think we're the best when we put it all together . When we play " B " football on either side we are still in the top 3 .

Best is the Standard , and right now through January is the time to follow that mantra to a Tee.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Nov 27, 2018, 9:31 AM

I can read through your code writing.

Your last sentence means you think if we don't throw the ball to Tee more then we won't be able to win a thing.

Nov 27, 2018, 10:34 AM

Personally, I know not many want to see the light through the tunnel yet, but I think that game going how it did will be a blessing in disguise. Why? Well, without them exposing those things, we may have went into the playoffs not focusing on that weakness....and please tell me you guys don't think that Saban is dumb enough to not already have guys watching film, seeing that beforehand like they did. It may be a good thing that Bentley was able to do what he did...that now gives Venables a bunch of tape to use to fix things that might help us tremendously in the next several games, and especially if we end up vs Alabama for it all. They now know where the weakness is, where the mistakes were...and they now can fix it before the games, not on the fly during.

That said, a 21 point win on the coots and over 700 total yards, I'll take any day. #5 and counting....GO TIGERS!!

Nov 27, 2018, 10:48 AM

Could not have said it better!

Nov 27, 2018, 12:15 PM [ in reply to Re: You people are clowns. This is the best team in the Country ]

Absolutely!

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic