Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
You old farts need to calm down
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 3,469

You old farts need to calm down

Sep 4, 2017, 12:31 PM

There's been about 10 different threads speaking badly of our players for celebrating. Let the kids have some #### fun!

As long as the celebration doesn't draw a flag or put possession in jeaporady, why do you care?

These kids have worked their ### off all spring and summer. So much work has been put in for these moments. They should celebrate.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You old farts need to calm down

Sep 4, 2017, 12:34 PM

Ain't this "Ol' Fart" complaining ?? How can you determine age without photos ??? you dang ""whipper-snapper""

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 4, 2017, 12:39 PM

Haha sorry old monk. I just figured it was the more old school traditional type fans that are complaining.

Sep 4, 2017, 12:37 PM

I do not like it but could care less. I am more worried in whether KB can do what he did Saturday against Auburn and UL. I am so use to Watson handling pressure that I am waiting to see how KB handles the pressure of a big game.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And until I see that I can't calm down***

Sep 4, 2017, 12:38 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

old farts? heck, the players back in the day KNEW how

Sep 4, 2017, 12:38 PM

to celebrate.....check out a few of these dances

https://youtu.be/5jfdOTC_jUw

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: old farts? heck, the players back in the day KNEW how

Sep 4, 2017, 12:40 PM

That was probably a poor choice of words. That's an awesome video

oh those beautiful orange concrete walls***

Sep 4, 2017, 1:22 PM [ in reply to old farts? heck, the players back in the day KNEW how ]

Sep 4, 2017, 12:43 PM

Right. Fans can celebrate, dance, jump around, high five each other when we score or make a big play on defense but you want Deon Cain to be null and boring, you want Christian Wilkins not to show his excitement even though you're about to blow one in the stands from Christian Wilkins... That's kinda the problem these players have with ncaa/fans now. They want them to be robots and don't speak out on anything, just shut up and play football while you being fans excitment and institutions millions of dollars....

Let them celebrate, who cares! Hunter Renfrow never celebrates that should be good enough lol

Sep 4, 2017, 2:05 PM

How do you know it was Old Farts and not some DA Millenials. You know they blame everything on something else other than themselves.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 4, 2017, 3:41 PM

I already said it was a poor choice of words.

Sep 4, 2017, 2:14 PM

Old farts are reason there are there are celebration penalties now...you are misinformed my friend. ..must be lidtards

Sep 4, 2017, 2:54 PM

I do hate seeing a qb showboating. I think showboating will be the reason Cam's career is shorten. I have no problem with other players but it always seems to come back and bite a qb. Cam takes more punishment than any other QB in the league and I wonder why.

Sep 4, 2017, 3:09 PM

I don't mind it at all but I think it's a little classless when you're playing a team like Kent St....

Maybe Your Old Fart Daddy Shoulda Shot You On The Floor

Sep 4, 2017, 3:12 PM

Respect Your Old Farts

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hush yo mouth... children should be seen and not heard.***

Sep 4, 2017, 3:21 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A drunk will run a STOP sign, but a stoner will wait for it to turn green.

Sep 4, 2017, 3:24 PM

I trust you were not referring to me as an "Old Fart" because I'm extremely "scent-sitive" Those old Pfarts of whom you speak must be older than me because it wasn't me. However, I would much prefer the celebration be team directed rather than "me - me - me".

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 4, 2017, 3:43 PM

Yeah but what Kelly Bryant and Feaster did was extremely tame compared to most celebrations.

To the person that said it was classless to do against Kent st. It was his first careeer touchdown throw as a starter! Give him a break.

Sep 4, 2017, 3:54 PM

I was thinking more about Feaster doing what he did going into the endzone. I don't even remember what Bryant did.

Replies: 18
| visibility 3,469
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic