Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I admit, she scares me a lot.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 674

I admit, she scares me a lot.

Dec 17, 2020, 9:31 AM

On the graph of 1-10 in hotness she's up around the totally scary level.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBxKXtITxs0&feature=emb_logo

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I admit, she scares me a lot.

Dec 17, 2020, 9:33 AM

She has a charge for stalking her old boyfriend. I can see that watching her. She has some paranoia.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You never stalked an old boyfriend?

Dec 17, 2020, 9:42 AM

Comeon, man.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You never stalked an old boyfriend?

Dec 17, 2020, 9:44 AM

Good point. I live in a glass house.

I had a good response if you said you had no old boyfriends

Dec 17, 2020, 9:46 AM

I don't like the old guys either.

She's totally believable too.***

Dec 17, 2020, 9:42 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Evidently she has her lies memorized.

Dec 17, 2020, 9:45 AM

Nothing has changed in her story since she first testified in front of the MI reps. For someone who batchit crazy from drug abuse she sure has a good memory.

You're right, her story has been consistently dumb.***

Dec 17, 2020, 9:59 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Larry Gene Bell total a pretty consistent story

Dec 17, 2020, 10:02 AM [ in reply to Evidently she has her lies memorized. ]

About how he was God personified on earth I could walk out of death row at any moment but instead chose to give me an opportunity to redeem himself by releasing him. He also for some reason always remembered my name and no one else’s although I was just there to film things.He also believed that his first victims sister was his girlfriend and that his first victim was his spiritual videographer in heaven recording all the proceedings we had.

Crazy people manage to tell pretty consistent stories.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't doubt that she believes it.

Dec 17, 2023, 8:04 AM [ in reply to Evidently she has her lies memorized. ]

And if stories remaining consistent is the barometer for truth then there are a lot more higher placed people with more knowledge and experience (than a single day contractor) to contradict her.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Right

Dec 17, 2020, 10:43 AM

The reason consistency is used as an initial barometer to believability is that humans aren't particularly good at remembering a series of falsehoods they've knowingly created.

Though interestingly I read an interesting counterpoint in a book a while back that mentioned absolute consistency in any complex situation is often seen as an attempt to reinforce falsehoods, especially when the same exact story is being told by multiple people.

But to the point, I have little doubt that the verifiable facts, the actual thing she actually saw (and not her interpretation or conspiracy she built around them) ... I don't doubt she believes every bit of them, and so her story remains consistent. It's her interpretation of those actual events that can be entirely false, and consistent because she believes them to be part of the facts themself.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

can i jack*ff first?***

Dec 17, 2020, 11:28 AM

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Replies: 11
| visibility 674
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic