Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Trump boat parade at Lake Murray
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 47
| visibility 801

Trump boat parade at Lake Murray

Jul 5, 2020, 9:13 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trump boat parade at Lake Murray

Jul 5, 2020, 9:21 PM

Thats crazy. He may shock the world and win the state of South Carolina in 2020. Keep your fingers crossed.

You never know

Jul 5, 2020, 9:24 PM

Re: You never know

Jul 5, 2020, 9:32 PM

They don't call South Carolina, Trumpistan, for no reason. There is nothing surprising about that pic in South Carolina. One thing I do believe though, is that all of these BLM protesters and people in camps etc, are only helping Trump at this stage.

Jul 5, 2020, 9:35 PM

Jul 5, 2020, 9:41 PM

They are small in most of the country and add up to nothing. In places like Trumpistan he gets the huge turnouts, but it is meaningless. That's like acting like people marching against Trump in California would mean anything. Anyway, people with yachts and boats are a tiny portion of the voting populous of the nation.

Jul 5, 2020, 9:52 PM

Jul 5, 2020, 10:02 PM

I live in Florida and saw one live. They are tiny in comparison to the voting block here in Fla. Lets say 1000 yachts lineup supporting Trump with 6 people people per boat, it is really meaningless. It doesnt show anything.

Thankfully no. No American should ever love a politician this much.

Jul 6, 2020, 7:10 AM [ in reply to Re: You never know ]

Their love for trump exceeds even their love for Jesus. They really do worship Trump, it’s very cult-like.

South Trumpistan?

Jul 5, 2020, 9:40 PM [ in reply to Re: You never know ]

Re: South Trumpistan?

Jul 6, 2020, 7:31 AM

So there are 1k or 2k people max out of state 24.5 million. Neat. Cool yachts and boats. Meaningless.

Jul 5, 2020, 9:21 PM

Nice, Trump supporters are so much happier than Biden supporters.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Facts are facts***

Jul 5, 2020, 9:23 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 5, 2020, 9:25 PM [ in reply to Re: Trump boat parade at Lake Murray ]

Well that should worry you. Trump may lose due to that. Its a referendum. 60% of America doesn't support him at the moment.

Jul 5, 2020, 9:30 PM

Jul 5, 2020, 9:37 PM

He isnt going against Hillary who wasn't liked at all. Also his favorability is about the same, but his unfavorable poll numbers are worse. If he loses it will only be because of that. It wont be because people like or dislike Biden. It will just be because of the person Trump is.

Jul 5, 2020, 9:47 PM

Oh I fully expect Biden to win. I never underestimate the ignorance of the American people.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 5, 2020, 10:04 PM

The ignorance of America is also how Trump still has a loyal following. Thats how he won his primary.

Calling it “the ignorance of America”

Jul 5, 2020, 10:08 PM

Re: Calling it “the ignorance of America”

Jul 5, 2020, 10:14 PM

Keowee just called Americans ignorant. I was proving his point and agreeing with him.

Carlsbad is wrong, anyway.

Jul 6, 2020, 4:23 PM [ in reply to Calling it “the ignorance of America” ]

Only a minority of Americans support Trump, so really, most of America is smart enough to know he's a terrible president.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Jul 6, 2020, 11:58 PM [ in reply to Re: Trump boat parade at Lake Murray ]

Am I the only one who noticed that KeoweeIndians got real active right after MemphisCat went and outed himself as a white supremacist and big Putin supporter because he "assassinates members of the press"...and deservedly got pummeled for it, and then vanished?

Maybe coincidence, but the writing style is very similar...as is the mentality. This little ditty about the sheeplike ignorance of the American people is a good case in point.

Mind, Keowee isn't spamming us with stuff straight off 8kun, but that would likely be...too obvious, even for an unsubtle fellow like MemphisCat.

Whatever, Suspicious Bear is assuredly suspicious about this.

Similar to Ignorance is Bliss?***

Jul 6, 2020, 9:44 AM [ in reply to Re: Trump boat parade at Lake Murray ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Saw one on Keowee.

Jul 5, 2020, 9:28 PM

Whatever floats your boat.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Saw one on Keowee.

Jul 5, 2020, 9:48 PM

They are also all over the the ICW in North Carolin too. It's really trendy. They are everyhwere. There are a lot on yachts here in Fla too. The thing is, some poor unemployed dude has the 1 same vote as the Yacht owner in his 60 ft Hatteras. Trump will definitely carry the yachting community in the Southeast though. Heck, he will take the Southeast without them. It just comes down to swing states like Florida. Sorry, I realize you just mentioned seeing one on Keowee. I gave you a tu for dealing with my long response.

That explains the plethora of Trump flags and Don't

Jul 5, 2020, 9:28 PM

Tread on Me flags, and the absence of confederate flags.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 5, 2020, 9:47 PM

Always wanted to go on that lake. Never really had the chance.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 5, 2020, 9:54 PM

2016 GOP Primary vs 2020 Democrat Primary

Jul 6, 2020, 9:42 AM

Republican candidates were selfish and didn't drop out to coalesce around an alternative to Trump. Trump won the nomination due to the multitude of choices. He then beat Clinton partially because she was and is not likable. The Dems backed out to keep Bernie from winning as Trump would have beaten him once Sanders and his agenda was fully seen by the country. Biden is not an unlikable man. He's a bit FOS as all politicians are. Trump is a narcissist and undisciplined. He should be in reasonably good shape despite COVID-19 but his mouth and Tweet finger have no governor.I absolutely do not like him. It pains me greatly, but I will probably vote for Trump over Biden based simply on what I'm seeing from the Democratic Party. There is no telling how crazy things will get if the Dems win the Senate. I don't think Biden has the mental capabilities to deal with his own party. I have no where really to go as there is no way I can support Bernie,Liz Warren, Schumer, AOC, Pelosi and their agenda. I won't be in a flotilla or putting a Trump bumper sticker on my car, but come November I will either vote Conservative Party or for Trump. Unless Joe completely blows a gasket in the debates, which is possible, Trump is going down and will probably take the Senate with him.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So thousands of people...

Jul 6, 2020, 9:46 AM

Hold a parade on their boats to worship a man rather than celebrate our nation? Interesting.

We ever seen that with any other president? Also interesting.

I bet history is full of great moments where masses of people worship an individual.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Watch the video again

Jul 6, 2020, 3:56 PM

Ain't nothing in that video offends me.

Jul 6, 2020, 4:00 PM

Just sad people worship a man--one who is clearly a terrible man at that--as fervently as those folks do.

It'll be a great history lesson for future generations, though.

Looks like a Kiim Jung Un boat parade!***

Jul 6, 2020, 4:08 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Looks like a Kiim Jung Un boat parade!***

Jul 6, 2020, 4:13 PM

Worship is worship...

Jul 6, 2020, 4:19 PM

to the observer, forced or otherwise.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's literally a bunch of people out on the 4th of July

Jul 6, 2020, 4:23 PM

Re: It's literally a bunch of people out on the 4th of July

Jul 6, 2020, 4:28 PM

Trump has more support than Biden. i believe that too. He also has a massive amount of people against him, unlike Biden. People would vote for a moldy rotten ham sandwich on the ticket vs Trump.

I think you're wrong...

Jul 6, 2020, 4:30 PM [ in reply to It's literally a bunch of people out on the 4th of July ]

there is a level of worhsip and adoration among some Trump supporters that we have not seen for any other President in our lifetimes. When people seemed to worship Obama that got called out too. The craziest thing about Trump is that setting aside politics, he is guilty, on a larger scale, of almost every bad behavior that the right criticized Obama for.

Just look at the golf. For 8 years Fox news - and Candidate Trump - were all over Obama wasting taxpayer money with his golf outings. Trump even said he would never play golf as President because the right was so apoplectic over golf. After election, Trump's played more golf than any other president.

Vacations - Obama takes his wife for Pizza in Chicago. Right wing apoplexy. Waste of tax money. Obama's wife goes to Africa. OMG THAT IS SO WASTEFUL AND TAKING HER MOM FOR CHILDCARE SHE'S RIPPING OFF THE GOVERNMENT!!

Trump spends every single weekend at his own luxury resort, not only SPENDING record amounts of taxpayer money, but COLLECTING the same money for his private businesses. He's literally ####### everyone on both ends when at the very maximum, Obama was just ####### us on one end. The right...crickets.....chirp, chirp, chirp.

Re: I think you're wrong...

Jul 6, 2020, 4:35 PM

Jul 6, 2020, 5:04 PM

You guys are a blind cult in a denial worshipping a D-bag.

Jul 6, 2020, 5:10 PM

Jul 6, 2020, 5:19 PM

I am Pro-American who could vote for either party. You fell for a con artist. You are basically a graduate of Trump University.

Yep basically.

Jul 6, 2020, 5:23 PM

Re: Yep basically.

Jul 6, 2020, 5:29 PM

I support his border stance. That said, I know he is a con artist. You don't. I never signed up as you did. He is a fraud. I hope he wins in a way. It will even be obvious to you by the time his 2nd term. Like Bolton said the other day, Trump spends his days watching tv and very little time with his advisors. He is a mess. Nobody that has worked with him has anything but derogatory remarks about him.

What are you specifically against?

Jul 6, 2020, 5:34 PM

Re: What are you specifically against?

Jul 7, 2020, 6:08 AM

Yeah ok. He has done a few gold things. Some of that is fluff. He is a train wreck. The guy is an absolute mess. Like Bolden says, he watches tv all day and gets nothing done. He is consumed with the media. Thats his life. Yesterday he spent his day worrying about the names baseball teams and a NASCAR driver. He is a soap opera president.

Re: What are you specifically against?

Jul 7, 2020, 8:15 AM [ in reply to What are you specifically against? ]

Most of that is bunk, not just fluff. I'll take a swing:

Trump's "prison reform" bill was sponsored by Jared Kushner...whose father was a prisoner (and a con man.) So utterly selfish motives...but hey, needed. Rock on. This will actually probably go down as Trump's one piece of positive legislature, so I also see why you led with it.

Trump's "tax reform" put America in a death spiral because it's completely unsustainable. The national deficit has absolutely ballooned under Trump and hit record levels. The average American worker has seen little to no improvement - I haven't even gotten my refund this year and I can't even reach the IRS to ask about it, and I'm not alone. But the wealthy have made out like bandits. So basically this "tax reform" is a bunch of entitled rich people looting the country to the walls before the gravy train ends. "Reform". Yeah, okay.

The stock market? Okay. It seems utterly divorced from conditions on the ground. Look no further than 1929 if you want to see how that goes. And just as an added bonus...the banks are over-extended even worse than they were before the real estate bubble burst. There are warning lights on everywhere.

NATO and the UN haven't changed their contributions a jot...and all Trump is doing is destroying a global order America dominates. Instead he's cozying up to third-rate dictators of the kind America always opposed, while alienating and destroying our former alliances. And worse, he's destroying America's "soft power"...which is a fancy name for: everybody used to admire and respect us. We were the world's go-to moral authority, and that has a value you can't put a price on.

Fair trade? Sure. Good, in theory...if you can achieve it. Instead Trump has bullied our fellow North American trade partners into what basically amounts to NAFTA 2.0, which Canada absolutely despises to the point Canada's PM isn't even attending the signing ceremony, and which has so many holes on the Mexico end it seems likely to fall apart before it's even really begun. And he's gotten absolutely nowhere in his trade war with China, and achieved nothing with Europe either. For the Artist of the Deal, Trump has cut shockingly few workable deals. With anybody. Oh, and even his buddy Kim Jong-Un has ghosted him too. After not disarming, at all.

(As an aside, Trump also got his new North American trade deal because in a rare show of bipartisanship, Pelosi and the House Democrats actually worked with Trump to secure it...for which Trump repaid them by not even inviting her to the signing, and for taking all credit. Which ensured the Democratic-controlled House was never going to work with him again. Good job, Deal Artist.)

What manufacturing jobs has Trump added again? Besides which, that's a dying game. Automation and the looming specter of 3D printing mean manufacturing gigs have a real short half-life and no future. Technological progress means yesterday's game isn't tomorrow's game...which is a big part of why there's increasingly so few good jobs for those without degrees nowadays. (You know, Trump's real base.)

Sure, we should enforce existing immigration laws. Obama deported a record number of people...but he also provided a path to citizenship for the folks already here, which is a necessity unless you want a permanent indigestible lump of undocumenteds, and he also wasn't throwing kids in cages and taking them from their parents as "deterrents". We can enforce those laws without turning into Fascists.

What do you mean by "comprehensive immigration reform"? This pretty much seems to translate into: "let nobody in, unless they're filthy rich - or Melania's parents. Especially if they're any kind of brown or non-Christian." Is that what you mean?

Law and order? Is that what's happening in America right now? And you see no causality whatsoever?

I'd love it if Trump supported our military. He should start by not allowing hostile foreign powers to, you know, not take on bounties on them. And if you look out the window most places in the US, you'd see there's a growing sentiment that the police are overly militarized and need to be reigned in, not "supported" some more.

I don’t think people will admit it

Jul 7, 2020, 7:04 AM

But my theory is a lot of people aren’t truly Trump supporters, but are just trolling the non supporters.

My anecdotal evidence is the teens in my neighborhood driving lofted loud trucks and being very upper middle class. They are 17 driving $50k Chevy’s. They have a trump flag they fly off of the back. I don’t think they are actually very involved in politics, but are just doing it to get a rise out of the Prius crowd at Whole Foods.

I think a lot of people involved in these boat parades are doing it for the show rather than “worshiping” Trump.

Maybe I’m wrong, wouldn’t be the first time

Replies: 47
| visibility 801
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic