Topic: So DJ Uiagalelei finished 2nd in the distance throw
Replies: 15   Last Post: May 30, 2019 7:57 PM by: Salty55
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 15  

So DJ Uiagalelei finished 2nd in the distance throw

[14]
Posted: May 30, 2019 7:54 AM

at the Steve Clarkson Retreat? Has it not been stated by EVERY expert that he has the strongest arm they have seen in years, both at the college and pro level? Something does not add up here and it has me extremely concerned that we are not getting the goods that were promised to us.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

You should never chalk up to conspiracy what you can reliably attribute to stupidity. Because stupidity is a much more powerful force in the course of human events.

You must not have noticed he was throwing with his OTHER arm***

[3]
Posted: May 30, 2019 7:59 AM

Re: You must not have noticed he was throwing with his OTHER arm***

[1]
Posted: May 30, 2019 8:02 AM

I would have noticed if he was using his other hand.

You should never chalk up to conspiracy what you can reliably attribute to stupidity. Because stupidity is a much more powerful force in the course of human events.

Dude! You fish for kayak, for cryin' out loud!

Posted: May 30, 2019 7:57 PM

What do you know? ;)

Re: So DJ Uiagalelei finished 2nd in the distance throw

Posted: May 30, 2019 8:17 AM

He has a cut on his throwing hand, might have taken some pepper off his throws. I think he threw it 72 yards at this thing. He's thrown some out there ~85 yards at other camps.

2019 student level member

Not to worry his new qb coach, Lamar, has been teaching him a new

[2]
Posted: May 30, 2019 8:29 AM

Limp wristed throwing style. From what I understand it’s tough to learn but once he gets it down, will set records.

military_donation.jpg

Re: Not to worry his new qb coach, Lamar, has been teaching him a new

[2]
Posted: May 30, 2019 9:05 AM

I see that you and Mofoe are carpooling together, warms my heart to see you two doing good by the environment.

Posted: May 30, 2019 10:09 AM

I was shocked. What if he needs to throw in 73 yards to an open receiver ..... we are screwed! Who the heck is Steve Clarkson and who does he play for?

Posted: May 30, 2019 10:51 AM

I know - TBalm ..,. Will you volunteer to do all our worrying for us !!

2019 purple level member

[1]
Posted: May 30, 2019 11:02 AM

Relax, I heard he would have thrown it completely out of the stadium if he hadn't hit the blimp that was flying over and it bounced back a bit.

[1]
Posted: May 30, 2019 11:45 AM

He was throwing against the wind, while the others had no wind to compete against. You can clearly see that on the video.

2019 white level member

Correct***

Posted: May 30, 2019 5:10 PM

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

great just great

Posted: May 30, 2019 5:20 PM

Looks like once again, we are choking vs Georgia in the battle for the recruiting national title

I call shenanigans

Posted: May 30, 2019 6:03 PM

Bill Braskey once threw a football 894 yards.

Well I hope Dabo learned from this.

Posted: May 30, 2019 7:15 PM

Next time he should wait till this contest is over, then offer the qb that wins the danged thing! Sometimes these coaches just over complicate things.

[1]
Posted: May 30, 2019 7:41 PM

2019 purple level member

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Replies: 15  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: Section TDR ... row I ... seats 1 & 3 on the aisle ... $1200 for the pair. Half now, half when ship...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
2954 people have read this post