Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
You know when the wife sez: "YOU DON'T LISTEN"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,404

You know when the wife sez: "YOU DON'T LISTEN"

Jul 12, 2020, 8:04 PM

I was out working in the yard today with the classic rock tunes on the 'pods and even though I've heard this song hundreds & hundreds of times, today I actually HEARD the words for some reason... there's a big difference in hearing & listening! Maybe ole Dan Snyder and his very few friends ought to check these words out and maybe figure out why more than Native Americans are wanting him to change the name of the Redskins. I typically don't get into these debates, but this one hit home with me.

https://genius.com/Iron-maiden-run-to-the-hills-lyrics

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You know when the wife sez: "YOU DON'T LISTEN"

Jul 12, 2020, 9:59 PM

I always say any that feel they have more of a reason to complain and cry bloody tears more than the native indians, step to the front of the room and let's hear your story of how your country was stolen from you, how your women and children was raped and murdered as if they were the invading army that come into your land to take, steal, and murder as many of the men defending their land while your women and children were infected with every killer disease known to, ha ha, civilized mankind. When those are asked to step to the front of the room to tell their story that could match the stories of the Native American indian, you could hear a pin drop to the floor, bc there wasn't anybody that could tell that story bc all the native indian was put on reservations and staved. If there are any men or women have more of a reason to cry and complain more the the Native Americans, as before, step to the front of the room and tell your story. And if your story isn't as bad or worse than the stories of the native indian that lived in this country hundreds of years before any other human ever knew it was here. Then shut up, stop your crying, and be happy that you are living a better life ever possible before your ancestors come or was brought to America. Even though this land once belonged to hundreds of thousands of the Native Indian, they are now, and have been since their slaughter, the smallest minority in numbers, in this country that once belong to them, and they cry and complain the least!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Come And Get Your Love.

Jul 13, 2020, 7:57 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dj0drevGOgA

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

I'm a skins fan and don't care about it changing BUT

Jul 13, 2020, 8:19 AM

This was NEVER driven by Indians but mainly by white liberals.

Regardless, just call them the deadskins just like my friends growing up always called them. Seems appropriate on how much Snyder has killed this team

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,404
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic