Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
###### avoids hard time
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 558

###### avoids hard time

Aug 23, 2018, 4:14 PM

Gets protection.

This is probably why POTUS' angus was peppered last night, and was tweeting into the wee hours.

--

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/08/23/national-enquirer-david-pecker-told-prosecutors-trump-knew-of-cohen-payments-report.html

Details of the agreement were not immediately known. But the Journal reported earlier Thursday that American Media Inc. Chairman David ###### had given prosecutors details about the president's knowledge of payments Cohen made to women alleging affairs with Trump.

Prosecutors declined CNBC's request for comment on the Journal's report. A spokesman for American Media did not immediately respond to CNBC's requests for comment.

The immunity deal could hold significant consequences for Trump, as ###### could have as much damaging information about the president as anyone in Trump's orbit.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ###### avoids hard time

Aug 23, 2018, 4:15 PM

...but Obama

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey mods, can we get a reprieve on censoring ######?***

Aug 23, 2018, 4:16 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not sure why link is broken

Aug 23, 2018, 4:18 PM

Probably because it has the word "P3cker" in there, somewhere:

https://tinyurl.com/yar4e7lo

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 23, 2018, 4:19 PM

This is playing out how anyone capable of logical thought figured it would, but I'm surprised by how much Trump's stock has tumbled this week. I wonder when a President has had a worse week.

That's not even difficult to answer.............

Aug 23, 2018, 7:05 PM

"I wonder when a President has had a worse week. "

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That's not even difficult to answer.............

Aug 23, 2018, 7:20 PM

This wasn't quite as bad....but still bad.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

At least Kennedy went quick and spent the week with Jackie O

Aug 23, 2018, 7:49 PM [ in reply to That's not even difficult to answer............. ]

Lincoln lingered for hours and was only there because he’d promised Mary Todd

Aug 23, 2018, 6:16 PM

Nothing to see here, more liberal media stuff. It has nothing to do with Russian collusion so, what's a little felony or two between friends.

The real story is why haven't they locked up hillary yet. She gave all our uranium to Russia.

And hey, what about that Obummer guy...he did some bad ####. Not sure what, but I hear he was black!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You know the propaganda media is desperate when the Nat. Enquirer comes out.

Aug 23, 2018, 6:59 PM

Pulllin' out the big guns now.

Serious question:

Aug 23, 2018, 7:26 PM

Are you unaware of the long-standing relationship between Trump and the National Enquirer? It was newsworthy even before the Stormy Daniels allegations.

For example,

Aug 23, 2018, 7:32 PM

The Trump endorsement was the first presidential endorsement in the paper’s history. Also, the first (and one of the only) major media outlets to endorse him:

http://theweek.com/speedreads/655358/donald-trumps-only-major-newspaper-endorsement-from-national-enquirer

Re: You know the propaganda media is desperate when the Nat. Enquirer comes out.

Aug 23, 2018, 10:22 PM [ in reply to You know the propaganda media is desperate when the Nat. Enquirer comes out. ]

MemphisCat said:

Pulllin' out the big guns now.

TheRump and the head of The National Enquirer are close friends. But that may change soon... TheRump loved Amarosa, Flynn, Manafort, Cohen, Putin, and many others that have been excommunicated. I guess when you drain the swamp, the alligators come out.
TheRump's things (i.e., stories, lies, spins, wacky interpretations of clear crimes, etc.) change, constantly. I'm getting whiplash from his jerking us around, continually. SO SAD!!

Aug 23, 2018, 9:50 PM

https://www.yahoo.com/news/reports-immunity-tabloid-ceo-trump-hush-money-probe-183131025.html

Replies: 13
| visibility 558
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic