Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
You know. You used to be able to buy a general admission
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

You know. You used to be able to buy a general admission

Oct 9, 2017, 11:27 PM

ticket and go sit on the hill. Heck,if you didn't like your seats, you could go sit on the hill. You also use to be able to get into Tigerama for 99 cents. But as in most things that are governed by some entity, SOMEBODY HAS PUT THEIR STAMP ON IT. Tigerama went from a fun night out, with 6 skits about the goings on at Clemson...to three skits, to what 2 skits. It went INDOORS...did you hear me...In DOOOOOOAAARS!! and the price went to what...12.00 and it then became nothing but a cheer leading episode. The displays went from a 35' tall Tiger that the Kappa Sigs won with in the 70's to nothing over 12 feet tall...AND IT NOW TAKES THREE combined groups to make ONE dadgum display....

But even with all of that non sense going on....this is the best football program this school has ever seen and may well ever see. If the students have too much on their agenda to go enjoy what the Gamecock students would give a Baker's Dozen in fresh eggs to have...then sell them for $2.00 the day of the game to anybody with a full set of teeth and FILL IT UP!! Not the eggs morons, the tickets to the hill.

And for those of you who go to the first half , and mosey on out to the tailgate for the second half.....well, you can do that ten years from now when and if we suck again!As far as myself, I'm gonna stay whether it is hot as hell or cold as ice and enjoy this ride we are on for as long as it lasts.

Spud

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Miss those days and I’d kill to be there every single week.

Oct 10, 2017, 7:40 AM

Any bad day at the golf course always beat a good day at work.

But...

Any day at Clemson Football is always a great day.

I wanna cry.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You know. You used to be able to buy a general admission

Oct 10, 2017, 11:24 AM

We didn't win them all back in the old days and life was still more enjoyable. Much more so than all the crap that goes on today. I can't tell anyone how to fix anything, but some one needs to fix the "hill" situation. It is nice to be mention in the same terms as the Bama's,tOSU's, the real USC, and all the others.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ken

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic