Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Quid Pro Joe Strikes Again!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 883

Quid Pro Joe Strikes Again!!

May 20, 2020, 7:31 AM

Can't wait for the responses defending this. Deciding to run for president was such a terrible decision by Biden. He will now be remembered as a corrupt, senile, pedophile.

https://twitter.com/robbystarbuck/status/1262783831666495488?s=20

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Interesting......***

May 20, 2020, 7:48 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Quid Pro Joe Strikes Again!!

May 20, 2020, 8:10 AM

Amazing how these things get recorded. Going to be an interesting thing to see how this plays out.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

Libs suddenly go quiet ??***

May 20, 2020, 9:45 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Libs suddenly go quiet ??***

May 20, 2020, 9:54 AM

most of us are watching msnbc, dailykos or dnc to find how to spin this one.

They'll be here soon.

??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good luck with them even mentioning it. Nothing on CNN or

May 20, 2020, 10:03 AM

MSNBC online.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

May 20, 2020, 9:56 AM [ in reply to Libs suddenly go quiet ??*** ]

also, this lib is here. I just won't spin it. There is ######## on both sides.

Too bad, many of my fellow libs are as guilty as the Republicans they accuse of spin.

Too many think because a person has a D beside their name, everything is on the up and up.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good answer, and I agree. The lesson for both sides

May 20, 2020, 10:05 AM

is that whatever trap one lays for another will sooner or later - usually sooner - ensnare both.

Get Bill Clinton for lying about an affair, Flynn gets it for lying about a legal phone call.
Crucify Bork for no reason, you get 3 more shoved down your throat.
Create a fake "Me too" over Kavanaugh, Biden gets "me too'd"
Create a fake "quid pro" scandal, you get "pro quo'd"

Side with an ideologue, you get ideologued right back.

Is there any way we can stop?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Good answer, and I agree. The lesson for both sides

May 20, 2020, 10:25 AM

I dont think we can stop. Almost everyone has chosen a side, no matter what the evidence says.

And then there is people like me, who believes BOTH sides are full of #### and watches each others backs. I consider myself lib but middle left and people like me are left behind.

The military, which has some brilliant strategy/tactic

May 20, 2020, 2:40 PM

ideas and sayings, has this one: "If you want it bad, you get it bad."

When the emotions start, it is very difficult to honestly consider the question, "Is what you think you want worth what you are about to do to get it, and what will you then actually have when you get it?"

After 9/11 we wanted both revenge and resolution. And not just a resolution that worked, but one that publicly demonstrated that we had responded. We wanted it really bad. So that is what we got, the gift that keeps on giving.

This is off topic, but in the "run up" to the Iraq invasion after 9/11, my job had me interacting with some really conservative, gung-ho people. I am one, actually. As we got closer and closer to war, I was in a meeting of about 12 of them, and over lunch the topic turned to that, and everyone was willing to pick up a gun and go over there and start shooting if we didn't hurry up and invade. I listened to that for awhile and said, "Wrong response. This is our fault. The bible we say we follow says to not get yoked (partnership) with someone who is antithetical to your values. Buy and sell, yes, but not a partnership. We allowed ourselves to become so dependent on their oil - even owned it all for a while - that we do not have a free trading relationship with them by any definition. We are inter-dependent. Partners. And all along we knew what kind of people they are, but we ignored it, and how it has come home to bite us. We need to repent of that error and back away, and become independent of them. If we were independent, this never would have happened, even if 9/11 is their murderous fault, which it is." Talk about a turd in the punch bowl....

We wanted it bad, we got it bad.

Message was edited by: CUintulsa®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 20, 2020, 10:07 AM [ in reply to Libs suddenly go quiet ??*** ]

There are too many legitimate reasons Joe Biden shouldn't be President to worry about this.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 20, 2020, 10:16 AM [ in reply to Libs suddenly go quiet ??*** ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes that was the policy of the administration

May 20, 2020, 10:08 AM

to get the corrupt prosecutor who wasn't investigating corruption out of there and put in one that would.

Everybody knows that. Nobody is denying that the Obama administration wanted the guy out of there.

It must be terrible to feel like you've been lead down the wrong path this whole time while facts pile up against what you've been told.

But by all means, don't get mad at the ones lying to you. Get mad at the ones telling you the truth.

https://www.factcheck.org/2019/10/fact-trump-tv-ad-misleads-on-biden-and-ukraine/

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2019/may/07/viral-image/fact-checking-joe-biden-hunter-biden-and-ukraine/

https://apnews.com/2a5e158892664b64a772de6cf398c5af

Message was edited by: FBCoachSC®

I like your funny words magic man

Re: Yes that was the policy of the administration

May 20, 2020, 10:22 AM

I do find it odd that father and son don't talk about their roles.

Joe found out by media reports? Uh huh Hunter had never discussed any of it with his father? Another uh huh.

I dont know of any family that doesn't discuss those kind of things.

Maybe as I said, some of us really believe because a person has a D beside their name, there is no shady ########.

Then again, maybe there are families that don't discuss those kinds of things.

Why would they talk about Hunter's job he didn't have yet?

May 20, 2020, 10:28 AM

Oh that's right. The Republicans have muddied the timeline so bad yall don't realize all of the investigations happened BEFORE HUNTER WAS ON THE BOARD

Re: Why would they talk about Hunter's job he didn't have yet?

May 20, 2020, 10:32 AM

He had the job, his dad claims he didn't know about the job until he saw media reports.

Maybe you need to read the politifact link that YOU shared above.

And who is y'all?

Message was edited by: Clemsonfan1851®

Re: Why would they talk about Hunter's job he didn't have yet?

May 20, 2020, 10:38 AM [ in reply to Why would they talk about Hunter's job he didn't have yet? ]

"The Biden campaign told PolitiFact that the vice president learned about his son's role on the board through media reports and never discussed anything related to this company with his son."

"Hunter Biden told the New York Times this month in a statement that "at no time have I discussed with my father the company’s business, or my board service, including my initial decision to join the board."

^^from the politifact report YOU linked. I call ######## on those two statements.

Then again, maybe there are some families that don't discuss things like this.

You are correct. My timeline is wrong.

May 20, 2020, 10:41 AM

However, what crime did Hunter Biden or Joe Biden commit?

Please tell me.

Is nepotism a crime now? If so, there are a few people in the White House right now that need to go to jail

Re: You are correct. My timeline is wrong.

May 20, 2020, 11:02 AM

I'm of the belief there are people on both sides of the aisle that need to be in jail.

I really don't trust any of them

Re: Yes that was the policy of the administration

May 20, 2020, 10:44 AM [ in reply to Yes that was the policy of the administration ]

Do you read the articles you post? From your article.....

"Hunter Biden did hold a directorship with a natural gas company called Burisma Holdings, beginning in the spring of 2014."

"In 2015, Ukraine’s newly appointed prosecutor general Viktor Shokin inherited some of the investigations into Zlochevsky and his company. (Zlochevsky and the company have denied the allegations.) Shokin was ousted as prosecutor in 2016. Shokin is the prosecutor the viral post is talking about (more on that later)"

But yeah nothing to see here. Nothing corrupt about the VP's son getting a board seat paying 80,000k/month (more than other board members) at a corrupt Ukrainian company when his daddy was the point man for Ukraine. If you believe anything nefarious occurred then you are a wacko comspiracy theorist.

Get your head out of the sand, dude.

As I said in another post, my timeline was wrong

May 20, 2020, 10:46 AM

It was absolutely nepotism for a dude who is a terrible person.

Is nepotism a crime now?

Re: As I said in another post, my timeline was wrong

May 20, 2020, 10:54 AM

Why is Joe Biden blatantly lying about it then? I thought he didn't discuss business with his son? He had no clue his son was on the board

https://twitter.com/BlueMoon7777/status/1180617766782545923?s=20

Sneaky edit there

May 20, 2020, 10:56 AM

when was that picture taken?

Re: Sneaky edit there

May 20, 2020, 1:05 PM

when was that picture taken?

Why don't you enlighten me on when this picture occurred.

Did it happen before or after Biden said he knew nothing of his son's business dealings?

May 20, 2020, 10:15 AM

That's Senator "Rapey Fingers" to you!

Earth-shattering! They're in it for the money! (ALL of them)

May 20, 2020, 10:45 AM

Term limits, dissolution of the two-party control of the Electoral College, and public access to elected officials' financial records incoming, during, and at least 3 years post (subject to clawback)... Let's ACTUALLY "drain the swamp"!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You keep calling him a pedophile- has he been accused of sexual assault against a child?

May 20, 2020, 12:17 PM

If so, I missed that. Sexual assault I know he’s been accused of, but that’s not the same as a pedophile.

Re: You keep calling him a pedophile- has he been accused of sexual assault against a child?

May 20, 2020, 1:01 PM

If you sniff children's hair, and touch them inappropriately then I consider you a pedophile.

May 20, 2020, 3:32 PM

Uh-on. S*%t is getting real for Sleepy, CREEPY Joe. The first subpoena is rolling out. (NOTE: Note that it wasn't from SC's Lindsey. He's too busy TALKING about what he intends to do. And polishing his RINO horn)

https://justthenews.com/government/congress/senate-republicans-issue-first-subpoena-investigation-obama-administration

May 20, 2020, 4:55 PM

Wow, who would ever have thought that Republicans would open an investigation of a Dem. Pres. Candidate in an election year?

The point isn't to prove that Joe did anything wrong. The point is the mere appearance of wrongdoing is enough. I mean, for all of the "lock her up" chants....was Hillary ever indicted? Misuse of classified material, destruction of evidence under subpoena, Benghazi, Clinton Foundation....the list went on and on.

So a Republican President gets elected...what happened? Did her crimes go away? Is this administration covering up for Hillary? Why hasn't she been charged, indicted, anything???

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 20, 2020, 5:42 PM

If creepy AF Joe didn't do anything wrong then he (and his scumbag kid Hunter) have nothing to worry about. Right? Why no Cankles indictment? Because the DC swamp is stacked full of Leftist scumbags like Comey, Brennan and Clapper that will absolutely spit on the Constitution, Bill of Rights and pervert the Justice system to keep their "dear leaders" protected. See Judge Emmitt Sullivan for the most current example.

Replies: 30
| visibility 883
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic